I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, August 24, 2008
WOW!!! SHANIA TWAIN!!!! No, I'm not as crazy over her as compared to Celine. But hey, you gotta give her the respect for being the Female artist with the highest selling album by a female artist and the highest-selling Country album in history. The song for this week is entitled 'When' from her highly successful album, 'Come On Over', which sold an astounding 39 million copies. Don't be taken in by the light-hearted, merry and jubilant tune and upbeat tempo of the song...it's quite a sad song actually, depicting scenarios which will NEVER EVER happen in real life.

When

If elephants could fly
Be a little more optimistic
But I don't see that happening anytime soon
I don't mean to sound I'm so pessimistic
But I don't think that cow really jumped over the moon

When will I wake up
Why did we break up
When will we make up

When money grows on tree
People live in peace
Everyone agrees
When happiness is free
Love can guarantee
You'll come back to me
That's when

I love to wake up smiling
Full of the joys of spring
And hear on CNN that Elvis lives again
And that John is back with The Beatles
And they're going out on tour
I'll be the first in line for tickets
Gotta see that show for sure

When will I wake up
Why did we break up
When will we make up

When money grows on tree
People live in peace
Everyone agrees
When happiness is free
Love can guarantee
You'll come back to me
That's when

When will I wake up
Why did we break up
When will we make up

When money grows on tree
People live in peace
Everyone agrees
When happiness is free
Love can guarantee
You'll come back to me
That's when
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
NEI NEI!!!!!! BASKET HORSE!!! STOCK TAKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE OF THIS, I'VE BEEN COMING HOME AT RIDICULOUS TIMINGS LIKE 2100++, 2200++ and 2300++!!!!!!!!! WTH??!!!!!!

The first day of stock take was the worst! Reached home at FOXTROTTING 2315, which shouldn't be the case....

WTH happened??? Things went like this. We were done accounting for the equipments that were scheduled to be accounted on that day, but then my direct superior called for a meeting and all the men in my branch plus the regulars from various companies and the big boss went into the store, my superior, the regulars and the big boss took their seats while we men remained standing, and so, the meeting began. At the beginning, questions (Less than 5 I think) were being posted to some of the men...but less then 10 mins into the meeting....those that were seated started to TALK AMONG THEMSELVES!!!!!! WHAT THE FOXTROT??!!!! This went on for the next 1 hour plus where we just STOOD IN FRONT OF THEM LIKE A BUNCH OF FOXTROTTING IDIOTS WATCHING SOME MEANINGLESS TALK-SHOW and they would ask us something occasionally which usually require a less than 10 words answer!!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS WRONG WITH THEM???!!! IF THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL EACH OTHER, WHY MUST WE MEN BE INVOLVED???!!! DID THEY SERIOUSLY THOUGHT THEY WERE HOSTING 'THE OPRAH SHOW' OR 'THE VIEW' OR SOMETHING??!! BASKET HORSE!!!!!

I didn't expect the day to end so late at first. So I thought I'd just skip dinner and wait till I go home before having dinner.....And that proves to be a really bad bad decision. Lucky for us that our MSG ordered Pizza for US (Note, the keyword is for us).....but that boot-licker from our office just brought it right into the store for those 'TALK-SHOW HOSTS' and just cutting through US who were sitting outside the store!!! BASKET HORSE!!!! FOXTROT YANKEE!!!!!!

Oh, talking about that Boot-licker....HE'S FOXTROTTING USELESS AND IRRITATING!!!!!!!! Not only is he a Boot-licker, he's also a FOXTROTTING BACKSTABBER!!!!!! NEI NEI!!!!!! He was posted to Jurong Camp as a SUPPLY ASSISTANT, which is actually a euphemism for store-man, and yet, he doesn't want to work in the store!!! He just wants to work in the office!! He thinks his vocation is Admin Support Assistant (Again, another euphemism in SAF for clerk), and when people ask him to do some stuff in the store, he complains!!! Complaining about his appointment doesn't require him to go down to store or whatever nonsense like that. HELLO!!! YOU ARE A STOREMAN!!! AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, YOU ARE A FOXTROTTING RECRUIT!!!! A FOXTROTTING OOT RECRUIT WHO LIED TO THE Medical Officer about you yourself still seeing the PSYCHIATRIST when in actual fact you're just seeing a COUNSELLOR!!(I'm not sure about this, I remembered him telling me that he's still under going counselling)!!!! THERE'S A WHOLE LOT OF NEI NEI DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A COUNSELLOR AND A PSYCHIATRIST!!! GO BACK TO TEKONG!!!! YOU FOXTROTTING, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING, BOOT-LICKING, USELESS, IRRITATING, FREAKING, IDIOTIC, IMBECILIC, DISRESPECTFUL, HATED RECRUIT!!!!!!! THE 3RD SERGEANTS THERE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO RESPECT YOUR SUPERIORS INSTEAD OF SHOUTING AT THEM LIKE YOU'RE SOME KIND OF BIG FOXTROT!!!!

Okay, back to the Pizzas. There were 2....and that boot-licker just conveniently brought both into the store. Lucky our superior, brought 1 of the box out for us, though RIGHTFULLY WE OUGHT TO HAVE 2!!!!

But I guess I shouldn't complain that much, cause I'm not really doing the counting, I'm in charge of the documents rather then going around the companies counting all the stuff...so I should be grateful....~*God Bless America*~

Well, the same went on for the rest of the week, minus the talk show.....phew.....
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anyway, the Olympics is finally coming to an end after 16 days....and China stood tall right on top of the Honour Roll with 51 gold medals, making them the 4th country to cross the 50 gold medals mark and having the largest gold medals tally since Russia in the 1988 Seoul Games......And with USA leading the last 3 games, there are bound to some sour grapes...

As many of you people know, the USA have been accusing the China for sending underage gymnasts to take part in the Olympics. And why did they do this?? Cause they want to stop child exploitation and I quote from The Straits Times, "Because gymnastics is a potentially crippling sport. The gyrations now demanded at the Olympic heights can distort growing bones to crippling degrees."

The first justification was still acceptable, but the second justification somehow looks like the USA is struggling to find some reason to back-up their argument. Distort growing bones??? So are they saying that NORMAL PRACTICE DOESN'T DO ANY HARM and
ONLY DURING COMPETITION would then their bones be affected. Or are they trying to say that one should start gymnastics only after their puberty has stopped?? AMAZING isn't it??

But then, these are just excuses for feeling sore over the loss of the Gold Medal is the Women's Gymnastics Team Final and Uneven Bars Final. What would USA stand to gain if it is proven that the Chinese are indeed underage and that they are stripped off their gold medals?? Simple, The US will take the gold! I bet The US doesn't look or sound as noble as they are before.

What else did The US said about the gymnast?? The coaches of the American gymnastics team Bela & Martha Karolyi says the chinese gymnasts are 12, and 14 on the outside. Like HELLO!!!! We're ASIANS....See that??? ASIANS!! We look our age!! We don't look 20+ when we're in our mid 10s or early 10s like some other people....So SHUT UP ALREADY!!! I doubt any of these would even arise if US won gold for the 2 events.

Anyway, BIG BIG CONGRATS TO MY HOME NATION FOR FINALLY GETTING AN OLYMPIC MEDAL SINCE MR TAN HOWE LIANG IN 1960. Happy as I am, I still can't get over the fact that the medal was being acquired by our Singapore table tennis team which consists of solely PRCs... Can we really claim that we SINGAPOREANS finally got the medal and that Singapore is a table tennis powerhouse?? Even if we got a gold, that still proves only one thing, China is a country brimming with sports talents. By using foreign talents (Note, I do not resent them or anything, I just don't like the fact that we are claiming credit for achievements which isn't being accomplished by locals or true blue Singaporeans), we're actually trying to say that our sports achievements can be attained through monetary investments. Although they're other countries which also make use of foreign talents, but the thing is that they do not do it very often.....Just look at the no. of athletes that we sent for the Beijing Olympics, 14 foreigners out of the 26. Sigh..........

Another issue I have we Michael Phelps. They call him the greatest swimmer and the greatest Olympian for winning 8 golds. Yes, no doubt he is the greatest swimmer, but it would be unfair to ALOT of other sportswomen/men if they call him the greatest Olympian just because he won 8 golds. The reason he was able to win 8 golds was because there were lots of events in Swimming, but for some other sports like weight-lifting, the most no. of gold a competitor can win is only 1, cause she/he can only take part in that certain weight division, I hope my point for this is clear enough... :D


OUCH!! OUCH!! OUCH!!
That spells the end of his career man, I hope he's doing well...........May the god of his religion bless him
__________________________________________________________________________________________________



|Shi Hao| 5:59 PM|

------