I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Friday, September 26, 2008
It's my off day today, and it bloody hell have to be a rainy day.....does this spell doom or something???

Seriously, I'm not very optimistic about the events later, whether would it be even materialize is another big question......

Well, I can remain cheerful and stuff but I'm actually quite a pessimist. I'm fearful of disappointment and shocks....that's why I can never afford to be an optimist. I'm afraid that I might not be able to take it if things do not turn out the way I've expected....Therefore, being pessimistic is really the thing for me. Firstly, I can be mentally prepared for the worst....though no doubt I'll still feel bad about things. Secondly, if I'm wrong, I'll be greeted with mostly pleasant surprises So it's a pretty good deal I have to say...

For now, I'm just sitting in front of the computer waiting for time to pass...there's really nothing that I can do now but just sit and pray..... Just like what Celine sang in Ten Days "And all that I can do is pray and pray" I also don't know what am I praying for.....praying that nothing goes wrong, praying that there's no accidents/incidents, praying that things will go smoothly as 'planned', praying that that I won't be the one involve in the incident 2 years later.....I'll tell you guys more about the '2 years later' incident....

All I can say is, it has really been a bad week for me, feeling frustrated and irritated throughout, but maybe it's just my own insecurities...



|Shi Hao| 9:45 AM|

------