I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Tuesday, September 16, 2008
I've finally gotten hold of the pics taken during the Bday Celebration at JY's place....but I'll not be blogging about it in this post due to time constraint caused by the fact that I have to rush back to camp by 2100.....SO SAD!!!!

Shucks, I'm also currently loss for words right now....no mood to type anything...Now the only thing I'm doing is just waiting for time to pass and slowly wait till my ORD.....

Anyway, there's is indeed some good news for me today. I just got to know that I'll be away for a 1-week course while some major exercise is going on in my camp, and what does that mean?? STAY-OUT!!! YAY!!!! I LOVE STAYING OUT!!!!! WOOHOO!!! I'm also curious over why I love staying-out so much, maybe I'm just too used to the comfort of home, or maybe I'm just a spoilt brat...whatever the case is, ARMY is just NOT the life for me...
________________________________________________________________________________________
PHEW!!!! I thought I lost my camp pass just moments ago. Apparently, the clip of my camp pass somehow slid to the back of the sling of my bag which is being positioned at the back of my neck...and all the while I thought I have lost my camp pass. And FYI, it will take a BLOODY $50 to make a new camp pass!!! WTH??!!! It's just a piece of stupid card which allow you access to Jurong camp...

I'll tell you people why it isn't worth $50....

Firstly, people wouldn't use it to go borrow money from loansharks as the sharks wouldn't even bother to, or should I say wouldn't dare disturb a military camp. Hence, the sharks would never even think about lending money to the lender, hence, this card is of no use to these sort of people

Secondly, there is a pic of the holder imprinted on the card itself...so what if someone picks up the card?? He still won't be able to gain access to the camp, unless he goes for a cosmetic surgery of course.....

And hence, this card is practically useless to an outsider (unless maybe there is some hidden features present which I may not know of since there's a barcode on the card). I bet the public won't even bother taking a second look at the card if it is found lying on the streets....
________________________________________________________________________________________
I just got to know that Amy Yap has just GIVEN BIRTH!! OMG!!! I'm so amazed!!! I thought she has divorced her husband??? Where did this baby come from then.... Come to think of it, she has never told my class that she divorced her husband...the news regarding her being divorced was again being told by other people from other classes who claim that she told them.....The story that she gave my class was that she decided to use her maiden name because some fortune teller she met during her holiday in Shen Zhen, or whatever country which doesn't really matter, told her that her luck for that particular year wasn't that good. Hence, she decided to re-use her maiden name which is Yap.....So, maybe this is true afterall...she never got divorced to begin with.....Plus given the nature of her occupation, it wouldn't be nice that the fact that she's a single mom...so maybe we should all stop this spectaculation and just buy her fortune-teller story :D
________________________________________________________________________________________
I bet this is one of the most BORING post ever since the creation of this blog!



|Shi Hao| 7:00 PM|

------