I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, September 28, 2008
Let's pass the baton to our new generation of Country stars.......
With your warmest applause, let's welcome Mr Joooooooosh Turner!!!

No Rush

Darlin', it seems like the whole world's just turnin' so fast
Everything's changin' and we're just tryin' to keep up
But we've got something special here
Something worth waitin' for
Yeah, we're right on the edge of fallin'
Fallin' in love

No rush, no rush, ain't this world turnin', baby
Fast enough
Let's slow it on down to just the two of us
No rush

Walkin' (walkin') an' talkin' (talkin')
Dreamin' with you, wonderin' (wonderin')
And tell me baby, I've been wonderin'
Are you feelin' it too

No rush, no rush, we've got forever, baby
For catchin' up
Let's lay it on back to the speed of love
No rush

No rush, no rush, ain't this world turnin', baby
Fast enough
Let's slow it on down to just the two of us
No rush

No rush, no rush, we've got forever, baby
For catchin' up
Let's lay it on back to the speed of love
No rush
Let's slow it on down to just the two of us
No rush
______________________________________________________________________________
Well, I don't deny the large amount of sexual indications present in this song...but hey, it's the slow, relaxing & sensual tune which attracted me to the song..

But of course there's no such thing as no rush in Singapore...though that's what I guess most people want, just do things slowly at a comfortable pace, sit & and have a cup of whatever you desire while admiring what our urban city really has to offer other than TONS of WORK, NEVER-ENDING RESPONSIBILITIES AND ERPs!!!

Okay, I'm side-tracking a little....Wouldn't it be great if you can just sit down at somewhere nice with your lover/family/friends and just enjoy the whole day? But I guess it's sort of hard cause we just don't really have the time for it.....I mean even when it's the weekends, you fret over the coming Monday and the piles of problems awaiting you at work. Seriously, I don't see the point of rushing. Yes, I do not deny the fact we have high standards of living due to our ever-sprinting economy, but hey, where's the time to enjoy our fruits of labour? We are practically just constantly doing what we can to push our country to greater heights without ever really having the time to admire it.... Wait, how did I get to here??? Well, never mind, I'll just leave it as it is...
______________________________________________________________________________
So...the Wushu clique had an outing yesterday at K-box in Cineleisure. Due to some lost in translation, I arrived later than the expected time of 1315...

Met up with them at the arcade after my arrival, was waiting for Ms Ee Wei who missed her stop due to some unspecific reasons.So meanwhile, some of us decided to have a little bit of games.... :D


HA! I haven't seen Eddie Sim for quite awhile....looks like all SISPEC training didn't change the way he act a single bit! But that's something to be happy about....

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA....One of my favourite game of all times. I sorta tricked Yeo Yeeling into helping me pay for the game by inviting her to play a bout with me (Yes, I knew she'll lose for sure). As expected, I trashed her!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And I continued happily playing the game on my own while she went about complaining about how unfair it was that I played more even though she was the payer....wahahahahahahahahaha...work harder girl! AND I FOXTROTTING HATE THE JOYSTICK!!!!!! IT'S SO FREAKING HARD TO USE COMPARED TO BUTTONS!!! THE CREATOR OUGHT TO BE CONDEMNED IN HELL FOR COMING UP WITH SUCH A NON-PRODUCTIVE INVENTION WHICH DOES NOTHING BUT HINDER MY CHAIN OF COMBOS!!!!!!

Ms Ee wei came after searching for us at the eighth floor. She decided to have a game of basketballS with Ms Yeo...Well, I had quite a great time too at that machine..aiming all my shots at Ms Yeo's HEAD!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So after wrecking abit of havoc in the arcade, we headed to K-Box!


LY looks really bored for most of the time....maybe K-boxing isn't really his thing


SHUCKS!! I DIDN'T REALISE SHE WAS TAKING A PHOTO!! Never mind.....


Spastic eddie....


Well, I got bored sometime after and decided to turn my attention towards the camera!! :)))
What's the masculine version of cam-whore?? Cam-pimp???


This really looks like it's taken from Genting Highlands...


:) I suddenly thought of a chinese idiom which can be used to describe this picture... 回光返照


Eler....trying to act punk....you FAILED TERRIBLY!!!


That's really MY leg actually...

At some point.....we decided to fight....

Store-man VS Arty Spec


HIYA!!!


KO!!!!
______________________________________________________________________________
Sigh......I would really like to blog about something else....but the uploading speed is really DAMN SLOW!!! So I guess I'll do it in the next post :D



|Shi Hao| 3:38 PM|

------