I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Monday, September 8, 2008
Well well....Today was supposedly the first day of the stay-in policy. But due to the same old problem of Inefficiency which has been plaguing the organization ever since its formation in I don't know when. The bunk was in total bad-shape when we entered it. Dust everywhere and anywhere. The bed is filled with some unknown white powdery substance which I suspected was dried paint.... we spent quite a few hours cleaning with dirty mops, dirty pail and dirty clothes which virtually can't be cleaned. Furthermore, there was no bedsheets, blanket and pillows indented. Thus, today was again another stay out day..YIPEE!!!!!!!!!
________________________________________________________________________________________
Anyway, I've finally completed QYQ's Bday Present!!! Now all that's left is only the printing. OMG, I swear I'm not doing it again....it's so mind-taxing and neurons killing......especially with a FOXTROT UNIFORM programme like Photoshop and 2 FOXTROT UNIFORM COMPUTERS where the one in good condition is so NEI NEI that it DOESN'T ALLOW me to use photoshop for whatever NEI NEI REASON and I have to use the SCREWED-UP PC where the system slows down TREMENDOULSY each time I use photoshop!!! BASKET HORSE!!! SO IRRITATING!!! I really feel like smashing the GODDAMN MONITOR many times while I was doing the pages...But I'm glad I have the help of YH who's so BLOODY NEI NEI AS WELL!!!! This project could've been completed SO LONG AGO if not for her LARGE AMOUNT OF UNTIMELY COMMITMENTS!!! BASKET HORSE!!! Never mind, I'm glad it's all over.... I just hope YH gets the matte papers in time and my PC and printer doesn't cork up... ~GOD BLESS AMERICA*~
________________________________________________________________________________________
OMG OMG!!! I SIMPLY CAN'T WAIT FOR 28 OCT TO COME!!! OMG OMG!! I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!

CELINE'S GREATEST HITS ALBUM!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm like completely exhilarated at this moment....It's her second 'official' greatest hits album after 'All The Way... A Decade Of Song' in 1999. A STAGGERING 9 YEARS LATER!!!! Well, this album features some of Celine's greatest hits (erm, I know this sounds kinda stupid...what else would a greatest hits album contain??) like the classics 'My Heart Will Go On', 'Because You Love Me', 'Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore' & 'Beauty And The Beast' plus some more recent smash hits like 'A New Day Has Come', 'Taking Chances' & 'I Drove All Night'.

The album will be released in 2 edition which I ABSOLUTELY HATE!!!!!! 'Cause it'll mean that no matter which version I buy, I'll stand to lose some really great songs as some songs may be smash hit in this area but not in another. For example, the song 'Think Twice' and 'Alone' will be featured in the European Edition while 'Where Does My Heart Beat Now' & 'If You Ask Me To' will be included in the North American Edition.

But then, I've decided that I'll get the North American Edition as it contains 3 new songs while the European Edition contains only 2(The European Edition has a larger no. of songs though)

This is one of the new song that'll be featured in the new album. Actually, this song's from 'Taking Chances', just that the one in 'Essential Collection' is a live version recorded from her Taking Chances Tour when she held her concert in Canada....

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!



|Shi Hao| 9:03 PM|

------