I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Wednesday, September 24, 2008
YAY!!! I don't need to return to camp later!!! Thanks to my KIND, AMIABLE & EASY-GOING superior who gave me the permission to stay-out tonight!! YAY!!! GREAT BIG THANK-YOUS TO MASTER LEE!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

Been quite busy these past few days...orientating my new colleagues, sending equipment and tons of other shit. Not forgetting being scolded because some just need someone to vent their stress and I sort of became the target board. Well, you have to give & take in order to live harmoniously and get through the remaining of your NS life...so might as well just let people vent their frustrations. It's not as if they really hate you or something. It's better than talking back and really getting into a feud. As the Chinese saying goes ‘忍得一时之气,免得百日之忧’. So just!

Well, these past few days have been really hard to get by...it's like you just don't feel right not hearing from the other person and you just don't have the slightest motivation to work, and time passes DAMN FOXTROTTING SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLY. I was practically staring at my phone for the whole day just waiting for an SMS/Call.....Miraculously, I was bursting with energy once an SMS was being sent by the exact person...it's just AMAZING!! Well, people may ask me to initiate the thing instead, but I don't want to make myself seem like some sort of annoyance who constantly needs attention. Furthermore, it's a busy week for XXX, so I don't really wanna bother or pester XXX in anyway, might as well just let XXX focus on work.....

Shucks, I sound like some sort of sicko. But then again, I don't really follow the norm....just look at my interests and stuff.....太极, Celine, Subject combination, majors in Uni and stuff like that, so I guess you people just can't expect me to behave the normal way, can ya? :)



|Shi Hao| 7:45 PM|

------