I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Wednesday, October 15, 2008
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going CRAZY SOON!!! ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!!!!

I'll be staying in from next week onwards....Not a recent news I know. But this time, there shall be NO NIGHTS OUT!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT IS THIS??!!! WHAT THE FOXTROT IS THIS????!!!!! I'M ONLY A BLOODY LOGISTICIAN!!!! A MISERLY SERVICE SOLDIER!!! AN INSIGNIFICANT LANCE CORPORAL!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS????!!!! I ONLY GET $400++ A MONTH!!!! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME???!!! EVEN THE SIGNALLERS GET THEIR NIGHTS OUT!!!!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH MAN!!!! ROAR!!! I HATE THIS!!! I SERIOUSLY HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY CAN'T I EVEN HAVE MY NIGHTS OUT????!!! WHAT HAVE I FOXTROTTING DONE TO DESERVE THIS???!!!!!!!!! BLOODY SHIT!!!!!!!

To be honest..I feel like a TARGET BOARD being placed in a TOILET BOWL at this moment.....all the ARROWS and SHIT being directed towards me......I HATE NS!! I HATE SAF!! Most of all, I HATE STAYING IN!!!!!

Seriously....I'm damn unlucky man. I shouldn't have volunteered myself for Old Virgin Lady, otherwise I might jolly well be the one in S4 branch rather than Max. It's really like heaven down there.....though I know they also have their own worries and stuff to fret about. But the thing is, they STAY OUT??!!! Both branches are under HQ company, why are we being treated so differently??? Why is it that they have welfare which is SO MUCH BETTER?? Is it because they're closest to authority?? Or are we just not worthy of such benefits?? ARE WE REALLY THAT CHEAP????!!!! No wonder people are willing to go AWOL.....



|Shi Hao| 8:35 PM|

------