I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, October 26, 2008
Finally, we're reaching the end of the week...So it's time for another change! :D
Song's entitled 'Down On My Knees' by Country diva Trisha Yearwood which I bet almost all Singaporeans know none of her other songs other than 'How Do I Live'

Down On My Knees

Sometimes you wonder how much I care
I get so distracted running nowhere
And I take for granted our love is secure
But if I started losing you, one thing is sure

I'd be down on my knees
Ready to pray, darlin'
Down on my knees
Making you stay
I'd be begging you please
Don't take your love from me
I'd be down on my knees

I learned to be strong a long time ago
And I can face any wind no matter how hard it blows
But I'd have to be stronger than I want to be
If I had to live without you loving me

I'd be down on my knees
Ready to pray, darlin'
Down on my knees
Making you stay
I'd be begging you please
Don't take your love from me
I'd be down on my knees

No one matters more in my life
Or makes me feel like you make me feel inside
And I've come far enough to know
Love's worth never letting go of
And love is not a matter of pride

I'd be down on my knees
Ready to pray, darlin'
Down on my knees
Making you stay
I'd be begging you please
Don't take your love from me
I'd be down on my knees
________________________________________________________________________________________
I've LOVED this song ever since I heard it being performed in Star Search. Not the Singapore Star Search but the US Star Search on CBS network.
Stars like Usher, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, David Archuleta, Aaliyah, Destiny's Child etc all took part in the contest when they were young! Plus Timberlake appeared on the show as a Country boy!! It's quite a great show, used to have it recorded on video cassettes and would just play it over and over again when I was still in sec school and when DVD recordings weren't yet a norm. Sigh...reminiscence of the good old days really make me regret how I didn't treasure my days as a student. No doubt there was lot of works, but there weren't really much responsibilities, unlike now. Now I'm also an official member of the 'Wish To Grow Up Then, Hoping To Be Young Again' club, SIGH...................
________________________________________________________________________________________
Went for my wushu today after skipping approximately 3 or 4 lessons....GODDAMN TIRED!!! Other than the stretching part...the rest were basically HELL!!!! Holding half squat position with both legs touching each other for a total of 150 counts is too much for me..but I still manage to go through it none the less. Manipulation of the spear was another annoying part..some how I couldn't get the position of the feet right, neither could I grab hold of the spear after I hurl it into the air....and to think coach want to sigh me up for 3 segments for next year's competition.

Oh, and I initially thought I have no problem with Eric and YL being in relationship...but I just realise I was WRONG!! TERRIBLY WRONG!!! Not that I don't approve their relationship, it's just that it feels BLOODY WEIRD seeing them behave so intimately in front of me. But then again, what matters the most is that both of them are comfortable with each other, they can give SHIT about my opinion for all I care. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
________________________________________________________________________________________
Oh oh, I read some interesting articles regarding widely believed myths.... here are some which I think would surprise most people...

Napoleon ain't that short ya know....


YAY!!! Next time I can just shave without worries! But I still need to wait for my moustache or beard to be long enough. Wonder when will that day come... too much female hormones I guess...


So sorry YL, you'll still be overweight in space!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


Sigh!! WHAT A GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT!!! I ALWAYS THOUGHT THIS WAS SOMETHING THE CHINESE COULD BE DAMN PROUD OF!!!!


I knew about this sometime ago, but just couldn't remember the true inventor's name...


So what our teachers have been telling us is fake!!! So now we can jolly well say they can't blame us for failing our tests! Cause we've really used all the 100% of our brains!!


Girls, we're not that sex crazy FYI :D



|Shi Hao| 5:57 PM|

------