I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, October 4, 2008
Hmm.....I'm sure some of you are beginning to get a little bit sick of Country after a consecutive four weeks of posting Country songs. So for this week, I shall be posting, for the very first time......a FRENCH SONG!!!! And yes, you've got it. It's by MY ALL-TIME IDOL...CELINE!!!

Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore

J'ai compris tous les mots
J'ai bien compris, merci
Raisonnable et nouveau
C'est ainsi par ici
Que les choses ont change
que les fleurs ont fane
Que le temps d'avant, c'etait le temps d'avant
Que si tout zappe et lasse
Les amours aussi passent

Il faut que tu saches

J'irai chercher ton coeur si tu l'emportes ailleurs
Meme si dans tes danses, d'autres dansent tes heures
J'irai chercher ton ame dans les froids dans les flammes
Je te jetterai des sorts
Pour que tu m'aimes encore

Fallait pas commencer m'attirer me toucher
Fallait pas tant donner moi je sais pas jouer
On me dit qu'aujourd'hui
On me dit que les autres font ainsi
Je ne suis pas les autres
Avant que l'on s'attache
Avant que l'on se gache

Je veux que tu saches

J'irai chercher ton coeur si tu l'emportes ailleurs
Meme si dans tes danses, d'autres dansent tes heures
J'irai chercher ton ame dans les froids dans les flammes
Je te jetterai des sorts
Pour que tu m'aimes encore

Je trouverai des langages pour chanter tes louanges
Je ferai nos bagages pour d'infinies vendanges
Les formules magiques des marabouts d'Afrique
J'les dirai sans remords
Pour que tu m'aimes encore

Je m'inventerai reine pour que tu me retiennes
Je me ferai nouvelle pour que le feu reprenne
Je deviendrai ces autres qui te donnent du plaisir
Vos jeux seront les autres si tel est ton desir
Plus brillante plus belle pour une autre etincelle
Je me changerai en or
Pour que tu m'aimes encore
Pour que tu m'aimes encore
Pour que tu m'aimes encore
Pour que tu m'aimes encore
Pour que tu m'aimes encore

Translation:

For You To Love Me Again

I understood all the words, thanks, I've got the message
Sensible and new, it's like that over here too
Things have changed, the flowers have faded
The past is the past
If everything zaps and bores us, love also passes off

You have to know

I'll go get your heart if you take it away
Even if your hours of dancing are danced with others
I'll go get your soul in the cold in the flames
I'll cast spells over you so that you'll love me again

You shouldn't have begun, attracted me, touched me
You shouldn't have given so much, I don't know how to play games
They tell me that today, they tell me that others do it like this
I'm not the others
Before the involvement, before the break-up

I want you to know

I'll go get your heart if you take it away
Even if your hours of dancing are danced with others
I'll go get your soul in the cold in the flames
I'll cast spells over you so that you'll love me again

I'll find languages to praise you in
I'll pack our luggage for endless journeys
The magic enchantments of the African marabou
I'll say them without remorse so that you'll love me again

I'll crown myself queen so that you'll hold me again
I'll renew myself to kindle old flames
I'll be these others who give you pleasure
Your games will be ours if that's what you wish
More brilliant more beautiful, for another spark
I'll turn myself into gold so that you'll love me again
___________________________________________________________________________________
Such a fantastic song, thought I don't really know french, planning to take it in Uni though :)

Anyway, this was the first single from Celine's best selling french album D'eux which also happens to be the WORLD's BEST-SELLING french album with total sales exceeding 8 million copies.

The single is also the biggest selling french record in the history of french music, peaking at the top of the french charts for 12 weeks and 7 at the UK Singles charts which is an exceptional feat for a french song....
___________________________________________________________________________________
Stayed out for the whole week, WOOHOO!!!!! Thanks to Hari Raya....YAY!!! I do hope the same happens again when it comes to Chinese New Year.... *Praying REAL HARD*

Watched 'House Bunny' on Tuesday.... I was abit reluctant at first when Shawn told me it was kinda of a chick-flick....But it turned out to be quite a nice show, though the film's abit stereotyping. Are blondes really that dumb?? I mean, Jessica Simpson doesn't know what's Tuna and Paris Hilton doesn't know what's a blog....Is stupidity really included in the DNA sequence??
___________________________________________________________________________________
Chilled out at Cass' house for the whole afternoon today... It was supposedly to be a monthly outing...but turned out more like a mini outing instead due to poor attendance.....Only 5 attended!!! Can YOU IMAGINE???!!!! 5!!!! PATHETIC 5!!!!!! If things carry on like that...might as well NOT have a monthly outing, since no one is enthusiastic about it......... idiotic......I make every single effort that I have to make sure that I attend all outings unless I really have important stuff like family outings or SAF commitments. And even if I have family outings...I make it a point to ask my mom if I can be excused or the date could be changed....... But most people just can't be bothered for goddamn don't know what reason.

I shall wash my hands off the outings from now on, let the others be the organizers for a change, and then I shall frequently absent myself from it using minor and ridiculous reasons......see how would they feel about it......
___________________________________________________________________________________
Here to share an interesting quote

'Never hold farts, they travel up your spine and to your brains, that's where shitty ideas came from' :D



|Shi Hao| 8:55 PM|

------