I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, October 19, 2008
Hmmm.....I can very well relate to the song for this week. It's called 'Unsaveable', a track from Faith Hill's Pop album, Cry.....(the album's aptly named too....cause Faith has crossed over to pop)

Unsaveable

Love
So cruel
Yeah that's all that I got from you
Tell me what in the world could I do
But leave
After all that you've done to me
Now it's so easy to say I'm over you

'Cause baby I cried a little too hard
A little too long
What I thought was right
Was way too wrong
And too far gone
I can't bring back the love
There just ain't enough
Available, impossible, unsaveable

Here
You come
Tryin' to make up for what you've done
It's too late to say you're sorry now
Now it's your turn
You can't cross that bridge you burned
You're on your own when will you learn

'Cause baby I cried a little too hard
A little too long
What I thought was right
Was way too wrong
And too far gone
I can't bring back the love
There just ain't enough
Available, impossible, unsaveable

Love
There's someone out there for me
Who thinks I'm beautiful
I've got to go
Baby I've cried, I've cried, I've cried, I've cried

'Cause baby I cried a little too hard
A little too long
What I thought was right
Was way too wrong
And too far gone
I can't bring back the love
There just ain't enough
Available, impossible, unsaveable
______________________________________________________________________________________
It's not that I've been receiving harsh treatment during that period or whatever. Neither did I cry or anything, it's just that this songs kinda brings out the situation I'm in right now. Seriously, the period is really too short for me to feel hurt or anything. It does feel a little uncomfortable though, or maybe I'm just as滥情as my best friend.... Anyway, I've found out more about myself from external sources. Seriously, I've never thought about it myself...maybe it's really as what the Chinese have always said ‘当局者迷,旁观者清’
______________________________________________________________________________________
Went to Island Creamery once again with 0625A on Friday. I was really quite glad to hear that Syahirah broke up with her boyfriend. She doesn't in anyway deserves to be treated the way by her boyfriend...seriously, I would have fought back if I were her, need to show him who's boss sometimes. Maybe she should just be like J.Lo in 'Enough', WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......But I'm not encouraging people to be unreasonable in a relationship, I'm just trying to bring out the point of not suffering in silence.....What's the point of 2 people being together when the relationship is sort of like master and slave?? Maybe she should really do as I say, get into another relationship after she has gotten her white belt :)
______________________________________________________________________________________
I'm really dreading the week up ahead.....ARGH!!!!! NO NIGHTS OUT!!! IT'S SERIOUSLY ABSURD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE STRANGLING MY OFFICER AND KICK HIM FROM TOP TO BOTTOM!!!!!!! BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!



|Shi Hao| 10:01 PM|

------