I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, October 12, 2008
I will go down with this ship.....I won't put my hands up and surrender....
Yeah, Dido's in charge for this week :D

White Flag

I know you think that I shouldn't still love you,
Or tell you that.
But if I didn't say it, well I'd still have felt it
where's the sense in that?

I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder
Or return to where we were

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

I know I left too much mess and
destruction to come back again
And I caused nothing but trouble
I understand if you can't talk to me again
And if you live by the rules of "it's over"
then I'm sure that that makes sense

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

And when we meet
Which I'm sure we will
All that was there
Will be there still
I'll let it pass
And hold my tongue
And you will think
That I've moved on....

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be
________________________________________________________________________________
Sometimes after all those big performing songs, the belting, the 10 second notes and the emotion rush by Celine, I'd prefer to settle for something which is smoother and soothing, and Dido's pretty much the right choice. Her smooth unique vocal, which isn't really that prominent in the Pop sector of the music industry really makes her stand out among the other artists. Somehow, there is something alluring about her voice which is really comfortable to listen to. Her songs would be those that which I would classify as 'highway songs', songs that you would want to listen to in the night while driving on the highway.
________________________________________________________________________________
Initially, I wanted to put Faith Hill's 'Unsaveable' as the song of the week 'cause I thought it was quite appropriate (Read the lyrics and try to guess bah). But after some explanation, I figured out that maybe I should give it more time and try be more understanding...But then again, it takes two to get things straight, so maybe I should be more vocal about my own thoughts and feelings? As I've previously said before, I'm a highly insecured person. I need constant assurance & attention. I don't really demand alot, just a small simple gesture of a simple message like a smiley will do. Hey, I'm a gullible and easily contented person :D

So that's it, I'm gonna give this one more shot (Yes, i know it's ridiculous to say that since things have only taken off like a month plus ago)
________________________________________________________________________________
Anyway, this week was a horrid week for me, the main issue was already addressed at the beginning. The side issue which was fanning the flames was work....

I've recently took over the position of a certain IC which requires me to keep a close lookout for equipment being sent to my department and out of camp for maintenance and repair. Sounds easy?? NOT when the other BLOODY COMPANIES SEND 20 PLUS EQUIPMENT TO US AT A TIME!!! NOT when we have to send the equipment to the maintenance company OURSELVES instead of the company coming to camp and collect it themselves. NOT when ONCE AGAIN, THE BLOODY STUPID COMPANIES SEND US MORE EQUIPMENT TO US 10 MINUTES BEFORE WE MOVE OUT OF CAMP!!!! WHAT DO THEY TAKE ME FOR???!!! SOME ROBOT WITH PENTIUM 10000000 PROCESSOR????!!! OR THEY'RE SO DUMB TO THINK THERE'S NO BIG DEAL TO SEND EQUIPMENT FOR REPARATION?? And since we're in army.....I guess the latter sounds more apt. Sometimes, I can't help to agree what uncyclopedia have to say about regulars.
________________________________________________________________________________
Oh ya, last thing before I end this post. People, sometimes you really need to KNOW YOUR PLACE (This isn't shouting, this is more in emphasizing). Especially when you have absolutely NO POWER (Emphasizing). This is what happened....

A RECRUIT (Emphasizing again) in my branch who is so audacious and full of himself apparently said this to my boss in front of ALL OF US
(emphasizing once more) "Then those who didn't give me by Monday are going to get it from me."

And guess what did my boss said??

"Who's rank here is lower than yours?? What get it from you??"

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS LIKE SO SHIOK WHEN I HEARD THIS!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....and YH, yeah, he's the boot-licker who took the pizza straight to the regulars.... :)



|Shi Hao| 8:50 AM|

------