I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, November 9, 2008
FINALLY!!! FINALLY!!! FINALLY I'VE GOTTEN THAT TAYLOR SWIFT'S ALBUM!!!! She should be glad that she has a STRONG single to FINALLY persuade me into getting her album :)

I LOVE the single which is entitled 'Should've Said No'. It's like the milder version of 'Not Ready To Make Nice' By the Dixie Chicks, full of angst, independent, feministic. The female lead is like saying 'Now you realise that you can't live without me. But hey! I CAN live WITHOUT you!'

Should've Said No

It's strange to think the songs we used to sing
The smiles, the flowers, everything: is gone
Yesterday I found out about you
Even now just looking at you: feels wrong
You say that you'd take it all back, given one chance
It was a moment of weakness and you said yes...

You should've said no, you should've gone home
You should've thought twice before you let it all go
You should've know that word, bout what you did with her
Would get back to me...
And I should've been there, in the back of your mind
I shouldn't be asking myself why
You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet...
You should've said no, baby and you might still have me

You can see that I've been crying
And baby you know all the right things: to say
But do you honestly expect me to believe
We could ever be the same...
You say that the past is the past, you need one chance
It was a moment of weakness and you said yes...

You should've said no, you should've gone home
You should've thought twice before you let it all go
You should've know that word, bout what you did with her
Would get back to me...
And I should've been there, in the back of your mind
I shouldn't be asking myself why
You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet...
You should've said no, baby and you might still have me

I can't resist... before you go, tell me this
Was it worth it...
Was she worth this...

No... no no no...

You should've said no, you should've gone home
You should've thought twice before you let it all go
You should've know that word, bout what you did with her
Would get back to me...
And I should've been there, in the back of your mind
I shouldn't be asking myself why
You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet...
You should've said no, baby and you might still have me
____________________________________________________________________________________
Hmmm....that Taylor Swift should feel DAMN HONOURED that I bought her CD!!!

Why?? Cause it cost a FOXTROTTING $30!!!!! Though I've also bought Garth Brook's 'Ultimate Hit's compilation for $34, but that was a compilation with 2 CDs and 1 DVD with 33 MVs!! So it's quite worthwhile actually... But for Taylor Swift...it's only a normal album with 2 bonus MVs which I CAN'T EVEN PUT IN MY IPOD FOR GOD KNOWS WHAT BLOODY NEI NEI REASON!!! And I can't believe I actually spent $30 ON IT!!!! ROAR!!! She should really be grateful for her fantastic song writing skills and thank Nathan Chapman and Robert Ellis Orral (Producers of the song) for creating such a GREAT SONG!!! Now I'm wondering who else in Singapore would be that GENEROUS and CRAZY to fork out $30 for the debut of a Country Newbie?? Given the mild popularity of country music and the fact that Singapore radio stations only play 1 pathetic song from her debut which is the not so great 'Teardrops On My Guitar', I guess I'm the only one who bought her CD bah...WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Other than 'Taylor Swift', I've also gotten my second french album!!!! I guess it doesn't require you to have the intelligence of Einstein to know who the artist is, unless you don't know me very well....

S'il Suffisait D'aimer, which means If Loving Was Enough....
This is the second best-selling french record in the history of French music after D'eux, which was also Celine's album. It sold a total of 4 million copies worldwide and was the second french record to be certified gold, with the first being, again, D'eux.

Anyway, after 2 of these french albums...I've come to realise that for french songs (Maybe I shouldn't come up with a conclusion that soon), or rather, celine's french songs, the lyrics mostly held more meaning than her english songs which focus more on showcasing her vocal abilities. Most of her french songs are actually great works of literature. It talks about things like how the class system in society being only a facade, gratitude towards Mother Earth, the love for life and a vision of a better society and not forgetting romance! Like Celine herself has said, ballads will always be in her repertoire. Celine's french ballads, unlike her english one, are mostly artistically crafted. Just look at the lyrics of 'Pour Que Tu M'aime Encore' & 'My Heart Will Go On', you be the judge :D
____________________________________________________________________________________
Okay people, I'm gonna teach you a new word today.

The word of the day will be 'Rendezvous'

The word, according to dictionary.com, can be used either as a noun or a verb. It means the venue to meet, a popular or favourite hangout spot or the meeting itself simply. It can also mean to assemble at an agreed time or place.

Now for the pronunciation of the word..
It's pronounced as 'Ron-dey-vuu'

Okay, now you might ask why I'm suddenly telling you people these...the main focus of introducing this word is actually the pronounciation.

This was what happened....I was on the bus towards Marine Parade yesterday while a young lady from SMU(I saw her SMU pass) got up the bus and ask the bus captain 'Does this bus go to Rendezvous Hotel??'

And how did she pronounce Rendezvous?? 'Ran-derz(silent R)-vus' -____-

Yes, I know it's normal for people to mispronounce french words...but if I were expecting someone to know the correct pronunciation, it would be a Uni student.....Hence, I propose that other than making Chinese a core subject, French should also be included in the curriculum of our education syllabus!
____________________________________________________________________________________
Anyway, I'll be booking in tonight which I think is TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!! Why should we book in on sunday nights when there is ABSOLUTELY NO POINT TO IT??!!!! Apparantly it is to prevent us from reporting sick outside on Monday mornings...but heck, this has only happened ONCE and I certainly wasn't the one who reported sick outside and failed to report to my direct superior....SO WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR OTHERS BLOODY AND IMBECILIC MISTAKES???!!!! IF YOU USE THAT 'ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE' POLICY TO COUNTER MY ARGUMENT....THEN EVERYONE IN MY BRANCH SHOULD ALSO GET 5 DAYS OFF EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDN'T TAKE PART IN Old Virgin Lady!!! BLOODY HELL!!!



|Shi Hao| 12:26 PM|

------