I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, November 2, 2008
FINALLY!!!! I've gotten the com from my brother who has been hogging onto it for the past 5++ HOURS!!!! And this is not inclusive of the don't know how many hours before he stopped at 1600 to let me use for awhile before I headed to Frontier Community Centre for the Grass Root Leaders event....some appreciation event if I didn't remember wrongly...

Anyway...today's a tiring but really fun day, 'cause it's spent with some really great friends!!! Pity Eric Lee wasn't present through out....and who's to blame??? NS!!!!!!!! NS IS THE CULPRIT!!!!

Oh oh....I got my NEW WEAPON TODAY!!! YIPEE!!!!

YAY!! My 9-JOIINTED WHIP!!! (It shouldn't be called 9-section whip, cause section refers to the metal sticks which has a total of 10 excluding of the handle)!! More commonly known as 九节鞭 to most people. Anyway....this thing is GODDAMN HEAVY!! There's a smaller version but it seems that my coach doesn't have it...


Well...that was the doing of the 2 love birds....They'll soon become BLOODY love birds once I master this weapon, WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Did ALMOST nothing during training today but just practicing some simple maneuvers of the whip...and HECK!!! I kept HITTING MYSELF with that thing!! Not only does it make me look like a COMPLETE IDIOT, it also gave me TONS OF BRUISES!!!!!! Okay, I'm exaggerating here...not really tons, just 2 actually. And of course, cam-pimping!!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THIS PIC IS DAMN UGLY MAN!!!!



Okay...this is much better, though it's a little irritating that she's acting cute...


He's REALLY trying his BEST to open his eyes. But I guess that's the best he can do.....


That idiot on the right tried to command us using his PENDING sergeant rank during training today...But even if he's already sergeant, he seemed to have neglected the fact that we're both in CIVI!!!


Seriously, I'm beginning to think that my eyes are really a littl PJ...there were lots of other photos where my eyes were like that.


Coach and I!!! Oh ya..I didn't tell you people something about his name. His name's called卓万才(zhuo wan cai)....and some IJ senior of mine whose hanyu pinyin was GOOD as my maths told me that his name was zhuo wang cai.....-_-
And for the next few months I was always sniggering when I see my coach cause I thought he had a dog's name


You can tell that I'm an obvious extra....even what I'm wearing says so. But hey, I love playing gooseberry! Plus it's not as if I would ever be interested in Yeo Yeeling...


ERIC LEE YOU DIRTY BASTARD!!! PURPOSELY put your head there!!! Ling ling looks as if she's trying to restrain herself from the arousal...WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

Alright...now for some solo stunt photos!!! :D

LING LING:

That's the best she can do..... sigh..... *speechless*


This will look good if she's looking at the cam...


SHIT THAT FENG YU!!! EXTRA!!!!

ERIC:

I think he better think of something new...or else like coach always doing nothing else but his whirlwind kick

JOSEPH:

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The process of this photo being taken is DAMN FUNNY!! He got into his car then Ling ling and eric just keep snapping pics of him like crazy as if they were some paparazzi trying to get photos of some giant stars


The main focus of this photo is not the stunt, but the PANTS!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It's like so floral.....

ME:

One of the Taichi moves.......shucks man, the body should've been straighter


no no no...my left leg isn't touching the floor for support...


See that?? :D But again, the body should be straighter


I couldn't do this with the other leg


Argh....I was planning to do a split for this....

The 3 CRACKPOTS/CUCKOOS/SCREWBALLS:

DON'T BE DECEIVED!! They're really MAD!!!

The most sane one is perhaps the one on the right

Well, I guess maybe this pic proves my point a little....
______________________________________________________________________________________
Oh, guess what was for lunch after I got home from training today??

BUNS!!! For a moment, I thought I was some martial artist living in the pugilist world....
______________________________________________________________________________________
SHIT, my bro wants to use the com AGAIN!!! Guess I'll continue with this blog sometime next week....hopefully tomorrow :D



|Shi Hao| 11:08 PM|

------