I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, November 16, 2008
Hmmm.......what to blog about leh???

Let's just showcase my entertainment collection :D

These are the music CDs that I've accumulated through the years.....

More to come......

Oh oh...the thing wrapped in the Zip-loc bag is my Celine Dion Biography...notice that there are some DVDs mix inside the albums.
Use to remember how I starve myself in school sometimes just to buy my CDs. Yes, I know it isn't healthy and extremely crazy to do it just for the sake of CDs which is something inedible...But you got to see it from a collector's point of view. Notice how some people can spend thousands just on some soft toys or stamps?? Or how people just go on a crash diet to save up for something...it's the same mentality actually.


This is the 1st album that I've bought, 'A New Day Has Come' by Celine, and it is also my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE album!! Even till today after buying so many other albums. I bet no one would feel surprise about it.


This is my first compilation album and the first Faith Hill album that I've bought, 'There You'll Be' by Faith Hill... At that time, I didn't really know who Faith Hill was...I bought it solely because of the song 'Breathe', which was performed by Jasmine Trias during Country Week on American Idol Season 3. It was also this album that introduced me to a whole other lot of great songs by Faith Hill


Well, this was my first country album,'Cry' by Faith Hill. The motivation for buying this album was the same as above. First heard the title track on Star Search and went searching for this album. Bought it at CD-Rama, amazing isn't it?? But after going through the album....my favourite track has since been 'Unsaveable'


This was my first Motown album, and also happens to be my first album by male artists, and was also my first CD which I received as a Bday gift from the choristers, The Very Best Of The Jacksons. After this album, it just started a string of a whole lot of other albums which were given to me by the choristers as my Bday present.


My first R&B album, 'The Diary Of Alicia Keys' by Alicia Keys....I don't know why I bought this...maybe the cover entices me or something.


My first and only single, 'I Believe' by fantasia...Costs me 10 bucks. When I bought it, I didn't really know what a single was...I was just like how come it only has 3 songs, but dished it off since it only cost me $10....


My first Rock album, the 16X Platinum 'Jagged Little Pill' by Alanis Morisette. It was through this album that I came to understood the term, 'Platinum' in the context of album sales.


My first Jazz album, Gladys Knight's before. It was from the Wushu-ists, for my Bday this year. It's quite a nice album, soothing and relaxing....not really those Norah Jones Jazz, more of traditional jazz. There is one major flaw in this album though, all the songs sounds quite the same......Maybe Munirah can tell you more...


TADAH!!!! MY MOST EXPENSIVE AND PRICED ALBUM!!! 'TAKING CHANCES' BY CELINE!!! COST ME $72.95...enough said...

And now...for my movie collection

Not as impressive as my music collection though...


My very first movie that I bought, 'Enough', it's seriously a very very nice show....I think most girls would like it. But please don't expect it to be romance based movie just because I said girls would like it.....It's actually a movie about domestic violence and how J.Lo got out of the situation. Highly recommended by ME! This is my fourth favourite movie of all times.. :D


And now for my top 3 favourite movies, 'The Mirror Has Two Faces', 'The Parent Trap' & 'Maid In Manhatten'. Seriously, I really can't decide which is my favourite.... I mean, all are really really good movies in my opinion. Help me pick one please...


This is erm....what do you call this?? Documentary?? Speech?? Whatever the thing is, I bought it just because of my huge interest in the era of the 3 kingdoms, but somehow I haven't managed to watch till chapter 10 till this day eventhough I've bought it like 3 months ago(There are 45 chapters by the way)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
SHIT!!! IT'S ALMOST 12!!! Need to rush to camp tomorrow!



|Shi Hao| 11:00 PM|

------