I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Thursday, November 13, 2008
JEANS!!! JEANS!!! JEANS!!!!!

Though these guys tend to restrict my movements when I feel like kicking people
I just realised I LOVE JEANS!!!!!!

And I love them not because they're super comfy or anything. I love them because they go with PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING!!! Be it a singlet, T-shirt, camp shirt, guayabera, sweater, business shirts, crop tops(Not that I wear it, but I think it'll look DAMN GOOD on SHAWN!!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!), as long as you're wearing jeans, you won't be fretting about what to wear as your top! It is a heaven's gift to people who's fashion theme most of the time is 'Casual & Outgoing' (Okay, I know it's a euphemism..."CAN'T BE BOTHERED" is more of the correct term for me :D)

Another plus factor for jeans is the positions of the frontal pockets...For some unexplainable reasons, I just like jeans for the fact that the pockets are positioned on the front, rather than normal pants which are on the sides.

What's more is that the tough nature of denim enable me to do splits without splitting the jeans!!! Unlike my IJC TROUSERS!!

The material was so BLOODY LOUSY that not only was it FOXTROTTING HOT wearing it, there was this time during OPENHOUSE when I stepped onto an empty milo carton thrown there by some THOUGHTLESS & INCONSIDERATE & MINDLESS NEI NEI FOXTROTTING IMBECILE causing me to go into a split position which tore ALMOST THE ENTIRE TROUSERS!!! The hole was DAMN BLOODY BIG which stretches from the ASS all the way to the KNEE!!! ARGH!!!! And to think I was one of the USHERS ushering the PUBLIC!!! I'm lucky that not many saw it and Kelvin Mak has a extra pair of trousers(Though it was MAJORLY OVERSIEZED).

Seriously, someone should CANONIZE the inventor of jeans, he/she should be proclaim as the GREATEST INVENTOR IN THE FLOW OF HISTORY!!! (Okay, I'm exaggerating here)

So for the Choristers and the Wushu-ists, maybe you people can buy me a pair of jeans for my B'day next year since you people are always complaining of me asking you people to buy me CDs. But don't need to spend so much also, any Levi's or Wrangler Jeans will do, remember to ask me for my sizing!! XD
______________________________________________________________________________________
Anyway I'm on off today but I have to book in later in the night which I still find is TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!!

BUT GOD BLESS THE CHILD!!! I CAN BOOK OUT ON THE WEEKENDS DURING THE EXERCISE PERIOD!!! YAY!!! Though I need to book in on Sunday night, but at least I don't need to stay in for 12 days... so I should really be contented! :D
______________________________________________________________________________________
Oh ya, I'm currently on a DIET. YES! AGAIN! But this time I determine to stay with it till I achieve my targeted weight!!(Geez, I don't know how many times I've said this but definitely NOT AS MANY TIMES AS YEO YEELING!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)

Don't worry, I'm not anorexic or anything,

I just don't want to have a pot belly (TERRIBLY DISGUSTING!!!!!) that's all :P

So whoever suggesting fast food for a meals is gonna earn him/herself a JAW DROPPING PUNCH (For guys) or a TEETH LOOSENING SLAP(For girls) personally from ME!!!

P.S autographing on my hand before the execution can also be requested! :D
______________________________________________________________________________________
Anyway, this is for either The Choristers or The Wushu-ists, I seriously feel like going to Mad Jack on of these days. It's an Australian restaurant with one of its branches located somewhere near Island Creamery, along Bukit Timah Road. I've been wanting to try it ever since I saw it when I was going home from Maths tuition...wahahahahahahahahaha

Well, you can check out the website @ http://www.pkxpressgroup.com/

OMG...SO ENTICING!!!! *SLURPS*


LOOK!!!! A burger... (Pause for a moment)..Which look like a burger!

This is too much man...The creator of human beings SHOULDN'T have equipped us with the sense of taste....

OMG OMG!!! This is more than mouth-watering...this is MOUTH-FLOODING!!!

Yes, I know I've JUST said I'm on a diet, so feel free to punch/slap me on this one :P
So! So! So! Anyone interested???

______________________________________________________________________________________
Oh oh, I'll be posting all the UNGLAM photos of people and myself in the next post. So BRACE YOURSELF..... *Satanic laughs*



|Shi Hao| 5:02 PM|

------