I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, November 22, 2008
Shit man!!! 1 BLOODY WHOLE WEEK in camp, been itching to blog ever since Tuesday! But given the 'Even SNAILS CAN WIN by AN HOUR' speed of the server..I decided to keep that idea on whole until today...

So first thing's first...MY WEEKLY SONG!!! Song's entitled 'Jingle Bell Rock', covered by the Rascal Flatts. I bet anyone who had watched Mean Girls wouldn't be a stranger to the song....CHRISTMAS IS LESS THAN 35 DAYS AWAY!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!


Jingle Bell Rock


Jingle bell, jingle bell
Jingle bell rock
Jingle bell swing
And jingle bells ring
Snowin' and blowin'
Up bushels of fun
Now the jingle hop has begun

Jingle bell, jingle bell
Jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in
Jingle bell time
Dancin' and prancin'
In jingle bell square
In the frosty air

What a bright time
It's the right time
To rock the night away
Jingle bell, time
Is a swell time
To go glidin' in a
One horse sleigh

Giddy-up, jingle horse
Pick up your feet
Jingle around the clock
Mix and mingle
In a jinglin' beat
That's the jingle bell rock

Jingle bell, jingle bell
Jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in
Jingle bell time
Dancin' and prancin'
In jingle bell square
In the frosty air

What a bright time
It's the right time
To rock the night away
Jingle bell, time
Is a swell time
To go glidin' in a
One horse sleigh

Giddy-up, jingle horse
Pick up your feet
Jingle around the clock
Mix and mingle
In a jinglin' beat
That's the jingle bell
That's the jingle bell
That's the jingle bell rock
______________________________________________________________________________________
Okay, let's talk about Rice today. No, I ain't talking about Condoleeza Rice, though I still wish she'll participate in the next presidential election, I'm talking about the food, Rice.
As many of us know, Rice has been a staple food in many Asian cultures. The consumption of rice in the Chinese Culture dates back to almost 11500 years ago. This information is enough to show how rice has been an essential part of our lives.

As time goes by, Man has learnt that Rice itself is a 'variable', there are tons and tons of dishes that you can come up with with rice, depending on the person's cultural background, Rice can be made into all sorts of delicious and mouth watering dishes...

Here are a few examples....





As many of you might know, Rice is a WONDERFUL source of ENERGY & CARBOHYDRATES. Every 100g of white rice contains 361 calories and 82g of carbohydrate. So what's the main point of this whole lot of paragraph regarding Rice???

The point is, from now on.....I'M FOXTROTTING SWEARING OFF RICE!!!!!! YES!!! I'LL BE ABSTAINING FROM THIS BLOODY EVIL WHITE LITTLE GRENADES WHICH EXPLODES IN MY BODY CAUSING IT TO EXPAND!!!! I'M NOT EATING A SINGLE GRAIN OF RICE UNTIL I REACH MY IDEAL NEI NEI WEIGHT!!!

Not only for rice. Pasta, noodles, whatever that is high in CARBOHYDRATES & FATS, I'M AVOIDING AT ALL COSTS!! Unless situation arises, like for example having dinner with my family, I'll not be even SEEING Rice AT ALL!!!!

And please do not worry, I'm neither Anorexic nor Bulimic, cause I just had lots of Pizzas during last week's exercise period :P (So sorry about that)

Guess I'll be eating more of Bread now, but it'll also be minimal since it's made of flour.... :(

______________________________________________________________________________________
This is AN EXTREMELY NICE video of the 90s Mariah Carey

For some reason, I LOVE this performance ALOT!!! Especially when she hit the whistle notes, clear, crystal, well supported. Yeah, I know the clothing are ABIT old fashion, but hey, it's the voice and style I'm talking about here... This was when I LOVED Mariah Carey.... Seriously, if she's still the way she was then, You wouldn't hear so much of Celine on my blog......

She's a great example of how Virgin Mary can become Rahab.

And now, look at this...look at what has become of her (the next video does not showcase her sluttish & bitchy image, it's more about the voice)

HEAR THAT!!! SHE CAN'T REACH THE HIGH NOTES (Listen to the original studio version of the song for comparison & anyway, SMAP IS DAMN EXTRA THERE!!! DESTROYING THE WHOLE ALREADY BAD PERFORMANCE!!!)!!!!! She changed the pitches of the song and replaced it with some pathetic melismas... not only that, she replaced the legato portion with staccato which COMPLETELY DESTROYS THE FEELING OF THE WHOLE FOXTROTTING SONG!!! ARGH...... The only difference between her and Whitney is the absence of DRUGS in her life.

Oh ya, this is an ULTRA HILARIOUS (In my opnion) video of Toni Braxton. Listen carefully when she's at the bridge at 2:15....

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So damn funny when her voice cracked at that moment, I guessed she must be DAMN EMBARRASSED!!! Lucky for her, she managed to redeem herself with the ending chorus...The last note was GODDAMN POWERFUL!!! Clive Davis was sure proud of her.... :P



|Shi Hao| 2:48 PM|

------