I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, November 1, 2008
WOW WOW!!! It has almost been a week since my last post...thanks to some ongoing exercise in camp....

Anyway, I shall first post a new song by Celine from her latest greatest hits album, My Love Ultimate Essential Collection entitled 'There Comes A Time'

There Comes A Time

Let me be your soldier
I'll stand up for you
When your world comes crashing down
I'll be the one to hold you
Let me be your soldier
I'll fight the fight for you
When you're up against the wall
I will pull you through

There comes a time
In everybody's life
When alone is not enough
To make things right
There comes a time
When we need to ask for help
When you're lost and just not strong enough
To make it through the night
When your love is on the frontline...

Let me be your soldier
I'll take the pain for you
When no one else is on your side
I'll defend you
Let me be your soldier
I'll carry the cross for you
When you're down and on your knees
I'll protect you

There comes a time
In everybody's life
When alone is not enough
To make things right
There comes a time
When we need to ask for help
When we're lost and just not strong enough
To make it through the night
When your love is on the frontline...
Let me be your soldier

There comes a time
In everybody's life
When alone is not enough
To make things right
There comes a time
When we need to ask for help
When we're lost and just not strong enough
To make it through the night
When your love is on the frontline
When your love is on the frontline
When your love is on the frontline...
Let me be your soldier,
I'll die for you...
________________________________________________________________________________
NICE RIGHT??!!! Anyway, this song originally called 'Let Me Be Your Soldier' which was initially planned to be released in the 'Taking Chances' but somehow was being taken off...

Anyway, I just got Celine's new album today!! WOOHOO!!!! And the album cover is like so DAMN BLOODY NICE!!!

$19.90!! Cheaper than what I expected. I was expecting it to be over $20 bucks since it's a 2 disc version. Anyway, this is like my FAVOURITE cover of Celine's album... I like the camera, the gold chain, the hair, the blouse, the background and basically EVERYTHING!! Seriously, what's there not to love about this cover....

My second favourite would have to be the cover of 'A New Day Has Come'

Well, I like this cause I think that the blue sky and clouds goes perfectly well with the ocean. The reason why this came in second was because I think the tree is a little out of place. It looks like some inconsiderate anti-environmentalist just uprooted the tree from some place and shove it onto the beach...and the twigs sticking out further devalues this picture, gives the picture a tinge of Halloween kinda feeling...
________________________________________________________________________________
Oh oh, Mariah Carey or should I say Sony BMG also released a greatest hits album recently which is named 'The Ballads'

Seriously...I think this compilation is going to be a GREAT BIG FLOP!! I mean, most greatest hits contains at least one or 2 new songs, but this doesn't even contain a single new track. More importantly, it's a collection or mariah's OLD songs!! Mariah stood out in today's music industry because her music deviated more towards a more hip-hop and R&B orientated direction to fit the taste of the new generation, and now she's like going back??!! It's kamikaze man...I bet this album won't even achieve a RIAA Gold certification. As the chinese saying goes “好吗不吃回头草”。Moreover, the回头草is烂草!! She's bound to get a diahorrea after that...But then again, I think the producers are targetting the hardcore fans when they decide to release the album....Just like me when I purchased Celine's 'The Collector's Series, Volume One'

The format is completely same. All songs from the past with some not being even hits. The total sales worldwide is approximately 1.5 million...not a bad figure considering no advertising was made...
________________________________________________________________________________
Hmmm...I just realised that there isn't anyone I could discuss things like that with...sigh.....I guess it's really true that人生难得一知己


Anyway, shall conclude this adver post...I'll come back again tomorrow! :D



|Shi Hao| 10:15 PM|

------