I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, December 28, 2008
Friday, 26th Dec 2008 Boxing Day

Met up with Eddie at 1500 at Woodlands Station to proceed to Coach's house to help him clear his Van....I was quite surprised that Eddie don't know how to go actually....So we saw coach and another woman in his Van when we located the location in his van. Thought he used the car to金‘车’藏娇, turns out that the woman is教母...wahahahahahahahah, didn't really get to see what she looks like in the past, only knew she was a little bit older than us...Looks like coach likes to go for鲜花嫩草:P
So the car clearing starts. Actually not alot of things in his car actually, just that it'll take quite some work if he would to do it all by himself, LOTS of Wushu weapons & some pails of stuff, that's about it....



The interior of his car.....really QUITE(And of course that's just me being nice) messy


That POWERLESS FAN which doesn't really make any difference when it's being switched on

After clearing up, we set wheels to LY's house to pick up the stuff for BBQ. And here from Woodlands to Bukit Gombak, we began our Journey To The West..


EDDIE!!! When was the last time I saw him?? Oh, during K-Box!


And he's still as hairy as ever, and no, I DID NOT SHAVE MY LEGS!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


From the left :North Vale Condominium, Choa Chu Kang Drive & Choa Chu Kang Park :)


The Masjid Al-Khair Mosque


Choa Chu Kang Polyclinic at Teck Whye Avenue.

Okay, through the photos you can just tell how bored I was during the 'To West' Journey....One playing his PSP, the other 2 情意绵绵......so approxmimately 20 mins of the car ride, we arrived at LY's house...Gave the wrong block no., so coach went to the wrong carpark...sigh...

Went to LY's house, There was quite some stuff on the table (But after reading Audrey's blog, I was thinking otherwise)...then Eric lee and LY began wrapping the Potatoes and Corn. Saw some stuff which I thought were spring onions and was wondering who the hell would barbeque spring onions. But it turned out that they were actually Lemongrass used for spreading the butter on the food as it would add to the taste, as SAID BY ERIC! :D

Kaiyu was in LY's room watching the rape seen of Joanne Peh in the Little Nyonya and she seemed to be ENJOYING IT TO THE MAX!! OMG!!!!! Then yeeling almost went to the master's bedroom with LY's father lying comfortably on the bed watching TV(Is there a TV in the room), WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Spent some time before finally convincing coach to drive his car to the carpark nearer to LY's house...

Not really alot of stuff actually... :P


THESE 2 USELESS BUMPS!! Ask them to move things to the van is like asking the one on the left to SLIM DOWN and the one on the right to ACT LIKE A LADY!!!

Anyway, the car was packed after the 6 of us occupied the section at the back of the vent...it wouldn't have been that way if we INSISTED THAT YL GOES ON TOP OF THE CAR!!!!


Signs of DISTRESS!!


Acting Cool and the Crazy One......I don't understand why eddie's always trying to compose himself even though he knows he's WILD!!

IT'S STILL WEIRD!! So sorry but seriously... No problems though :)


千‘经’小姐和万‘经’少爷


Dissidia: Final Fantasy...Eric got OWNED!! WAHAHAHAHAHA

After the antagonizing trip (It was really HORRIBLY CRAMPED!! If I didn't move my legs, they would have to be amputated after we reached ECP!!), the first trouble we met was locating our BBQ pit, cause even Eric lee who was the ONE WHO BOOKED THE PIT was UNSURE OF THE ACTUAL NO. OF THE PIT!! But thinking back, you can't really blame him, cause there were this group of people who occupied our pit when we were there...but it's good that they moved their things away once we went there :D


KELVIN!!!


If I didn't remember wrongly...the last time I saw him was at BMTC. I'm darn sure that Oscar Charlie Sierra training has drilled some screw loose from the wirings in his brains....keep asking people to sign on...plus he even extended his ORD voluntarily!!! OMG!!! What has Oscar Charle & Sierra done to our Kelvin Mak???!!


WAHAHAHA!! I guess even Yeo Yeeling can't stand KY for being such a cam-whore!


Let's see if her face would be slimmer the next time we take a shot! :D


The juniors! Don't think louis is the tallest, it's just because of his roller blades!! His sunglasses make him looks liks so kind of character from 'A Bug's Life'. The first impression that Amos gave me with his Hair was some kind of brown coated animal with spots...WAHAHAHAHAHA


Setting up the fire!!


And finally she decides to make herself useful :)))


BLOODY HELL!! He finally decides to come & help after so much calling....


AND STILL DARE TO GIVE THIS KIND OF FACE!!!!


Come on! Show a little Christmas Spirit! Though it's already over...


Why do I see the ending scene of 'Enough' in this picture???


She's lucky that I did not take part in this Charcoal Battle, or she would have only 1 black streak on her face...


Not COOL AT ALL!!


CAUGHT RED-HANDED!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


1


2(Another one trying to act cool...geez)


3! That's so MUCH BETTER!!


Hmm...looks like LY's self-camming skills still has some room for improvements! Another shot!!


Ha! That's more like it!


EXTRA!!!!!


The Unnatural and the Naturals! :D


Tsk tsk, out of angle again!


The Deranged and the Demented


BLOODY KELVIN MAK!!! SO EVIL-HEARTED!!! PEOPLE SO SHORT ALREADY STILL TRYING TO PIN ME DOWN!!!


WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is like my 2nd FAVOURITE PHOTO OF THE WHOLE LOT!!!

The Eggies! If I'm not wrong about their group name...These 2 must be the Rotten ones!! :D


QUIT ACTING AMIABLE YOU LOANSHARK!! SHE PRACTICALLY EXTORTED $10 FROM EVERYONE WHO WERE PRESENT!!

Acting cool AGAIN!!!


WHERE'S YEO YEELING???!! Oh, she was waiting one side for the food to be cooked...


There she is, and why is she here??? Cause there are chicken franks!!


No, we're not holding hands, it's just the angle problem :D


Ignore the stone stool, and I'm as tall as Amos!! :D


THE FOOD!!! It's seriously pathetic I tell you, it was nothing but finger food!! Not even chicken wings were present!!! ARGH!! And seriously I'm wondering if it was really $10 per person...sigh....never mind la....at least we had lots of fun!


HALT!!!!


BUSTED!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Forgive her, she has special feelings for corn.


WAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO HOTDOGS FOR YOU!!!


Nope, I didn't finish the whole tray, it's just for showing purposes :D


I just realised it was a SMU T-Shirt...Not surpising that that he could fit


I'm seriously KNEELING DOWN!!!


See that guy folding his arms?? That's Brian...the new J1 member! He's as noisy and as crappy as me....But he doesn't seem to like to take pictures. Sigh, what a waste.....


I'm pro vegetarian!! I'm merely helping them hold the Chicken Frank


No no, I'm just picking my teeth with the Satay Stick....Fang ling, I'm really vegetarian!!


ARGH!! He expects us to serve him while he's all lovey dovey!!!


WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Like Kopitiam A-soh!!


I still insist that I'm vegetarian!! I just ate the seawood, the remaining went into her nose! :D


Yeo Yeeling is missing again! She's on a hunt for better food!


Blow HARDER!! :P


Chill bro, get the umbrella from Kelvin


COME ON!! TAKE A SHOT!!!!


STOP RESISTING!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!


The Bengs :D

Soon, night fell as the clouds began to gather....I was really praying very hard for it not to rain and that bloody yeo yeeling keeps mentioning rain all the bloody time, I swear I'D SLAP THE TEETH OUT OF HER FACE THE NEXT TIME!!!


And true enough, it began to drizzle soon after...and so to protect the fire from being quenched... The guys put their groundsheets into use. They use it to form some sort of canopy by using raffia strings to tie it to the trees...


Innovation!

Audrey, Loling & her Boyfriend came soon after :)) And of course, no one can make it past me without taking a shot or 2... WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



Aw Loling and Boyfriend(What's his name again??)


I seriously didn't know marshmellows are another form of aphrodisiac. And Eddie, GO AWAY!!



Eww.....She still managed to finish the whole thing if I didn't remember wrongly


Seriously, one could mistaken Guo Feng for a flying apparition just glancing through the picture


WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! THIS IS LIKE MY FAVORITE PHOTO OF THE WHOLE LOT!! PLEASE TURN YOUR ATTENTION TO THE FACE BEHIND GUO FENG!!!


KY arh.........sigh......


Give some face leh....


This is like one of the few decent shot that I have of her


He like things raw :) No pun intended! :P

And soon, the ILLEGAL GAMBLING SESSIONS BEGAN!! WAHAHAHAHAHA




He's finally back from his interview!!


And bloody hell!! He finally decide to cook for himself!! He actually asked me to cook for him after I spent so much BLOODY EFFORT trying to start the fire all over again, almost had my shoulders DISLOCATED just by fanning the flames!!


PHOTOS AGAIN!!! :))



That was her Christmas present to me!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! At least it's sweet! :))


EEWEI!!!!



Walau...just now Kopitiam A-soh, now is ECP Ah Lian


Queen of Gamblers(Though she like lost 11 out of 10 games most of the time :P)


GROUP SHOT!! Pity Loling and Audrey left early.... :(

So after the BBQ, some of the J1s left...7 of us, Louis, Jason, Kelvin, Eddie, BP, LY & Me decided to cycle to Changi Village for supper...Eric decided to back out cause someone is needed to guard the girls and the belongings....And so we begin our approximately 11km ride to Changi Village, and this was excluding the distance we travelled from our BBQ pit to the end of ECP!!! Seriously, I was quite worried throughout the whole journey due to the sinister hours, plus some of them keep getting out of group. I have to SHOUT LIKE MAD FOR GOD KNOWS HOW MANY FOXTORTTING TIME TO ASK THEM TO STAY IN THE GROUP, and I was actually chanting prayers underneath my breathe all the while...WAHAHAHAHAHA...it does help in calming myself down.

The most hateful part of the journey was the long stretch of road from Changi Airport to Changi Beach. It's like so long and dull and even though it was just beside the main road, the journey on this whole stretch of pathway felt hopeless as I could see nothing but more road until up ahead (Though this isn't the first time I'm riding on the pathway itself).

I was so happy when we finally reached Changi Beach park, but then, there was another worry. Changi Beach Park was the furthest point I've ever been from ECP. None of us really knew how to get to Changi Village from ECP. But since there's only one way and the direction sign also shows Changi Village being straight up, we decide to just follow the sign...there was no way it could be wrong also, since there's only one way. About 25 mins later, I found myself at the second place I dreaded most in this WHOLE FOXTROTTING WORLD.


SAF FERRY TERMINAL!!!(okay, the pic is very blur) ARGH!!! All the bad memories just began to swirl round my head instantaeneously. Anyway, most were exhausted by the time we reached SAFFT.


Believe me, that was a forced smile. After taking 5 mins break, we continued our journey to Changi Village.
About another 20 minutes later....

AHHHH!!! FINALLY!!! FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINALLY!!!!! After such a treacherous journey......SUPPER!! SUPPER!!! I CAN JUST SMELL IT!!!!

Made our way to the hawker centre....and we were greeted with this :)))



I swear that if it wasn't for the fact that I'm out in the lpublic, I would have SCREAMED!!!! But lucky there were some stalls that were still opened, phew..........




Shagged faces....

And after supper, sigh....I really don't dare to think about the way back. Everyone was dead beat, even our officer is feeling the after effect after such an arduous journey...

Let's just skip the part of our journey back.

When we finally came back to ECP.....Oh my god, I can't even close my legs or stand in Sediah position. My ass felt as if I'm seating on 2 butcher knives of anything of those sort...And at the pavillion.these people were sleeping peacefully.. :D It was like 4 plus in the morning..



And a few minutes later..some of us joined in


I thought this just have this uncanny resemblance to a corpse in a coffin

But I couldn't get to sleep, it was just way past my bed time...So just waited till dawn and took some pictures of the azure sky




It was really beautiful. Sometimes nature can also be so soothing.

SUNRISE!!! It's seriously a DAMN PRETTY SIGHT!!

Our Apollos

Apollo I


Apollo II

Anyway, it was so darn cold that it feels as if we're at Genting Highlands

My towel very CUTE HOR???





Another groupshot!! :)

Was planning to take the train home initially, but since everyone was taking the bus, I decided to go with the majority....To prevent the bus journey from becoming boring....




So that's about for this post...DARN, this is one LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG POST



|Shi Hao| 10:19 AM|

------