I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Wednesday, December 24, 2008
I suddenly have a STRONG CRAVINGS FOR CAKES!!!! Especially CHOCOLATE FLAVOURED ONES!!! *SALIVATING SERIOUSLY*

OMG!!! This is JUST SO ENTICING!!! It'll be even better if not for those DETESTABLE RASPBERRIES!!! ARGH!!! Raspberry flavoured stuff are nice, but the real thing just isn't my cup of tea. BLEAH!!!


ARGH!!! JUST LOOK AT THAT OF FUDGE!!! SO THICK!!! SO INVITING!!! SOOOOOO SINFUL!!!! My dear God, just WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?? Why is everything that is delicious FATTENING???!!!!!!


*SLURPS* My thighs are wet.... -_-


AHHHH!!! I'm LICKING THE MONITOR!!!!

And now since it's Christmas Eve...

Ha! This is so cute....too bad everything comes out the same... :(


Hmm....This is the first time I've seen an upright Log Cake...This doesn 't look as nice as the previous one though :P


This is like THE WORST LOG CAKE I'VE EVER SEEN!!! The idea of adding fungus to make it look more real WAS A TOTAL DISASTER!!!! IT'S DISGUSTING!!!!! *PUKES*

Okay, I think I better stop this Cake craze before I take my wallet and proceed to Lot 1 :P
________________________________________________________________________________________
It's Christmas Eve today!! And it's raining.......SO DEPRESSING!!!!! Or is the rain making up for the absence of snow in our country?? And if that's the case....where's the Fireplace??? I guess I can only make up for the missing fireplace....

using the oil lamp from the alter....

Such a boring & quiet night, no wonder the theme song for Christmas eve has always been... "Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilent Niiiiiiiiiiight..........."

Shit! I have yet anothing craving..

Glutinous rice balls!! :))

As you people know...Winter Solastice was just a few days ago and these were made by my mom!! So nice right! The springy balls and the sweet coconut sugared soup base.....I ate 3 BOWLS IN A ROW!! That's like almost 40+ rice balls... WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
________________________________________________________________________________________
Part of the gang dropped by my house yesterdaya for a short mahjong session. It was good to have them around when the house is practically empty...sort of liven up the place. AND WE FINISHED A WHOLE TUB OF WEIS MANGO SORBET FLAVOUR ICE CREAM!! :DD But then, I will never be able to understand their fascination for mahjong...

And lastly to JY...Fajita is pronounced as 'Fah-Hee-Tah' :D



|Shi Hao| 7:53 PM|

------