I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Friday, January 30, 2009
FINALLY!! Time to BREATHE and BLOG!! It's the 农历初五 today, the fifth day of the New Year of the Lunar Calendar, all the visiting and stuff have finally come to a temporary halt...PHEW!!!!

So it was the first day of Chinese New Year, and since we're not intending to go back to Malaysia this year, we could take our time to visit each of our usual relatives instead of rushing here and there just so we could escape the usual MASSIVE JAMMINGS at the customs!! Then we still have to look at the FOXTROT UNIFORM FACES OF THOSE PASSPORTS STAMPERS (What are they really called??? I just call them passport stampers cause they just stamp our passports)!!!! These are the times when I suspect if the GEMS project is working....SO FREAKING INEFFICIENT!!! You could just ask Fangling about it!! So FREAKING PISSED OFF!!! Somemore there are always these BLOODY SELFISH & IRRITATING NEI NEI DRIVES WHO ALWAYS TRY TO CUT THE QUEUES!!! ARGH!!! Okay, I'm off my point...

Anyway....we visited a total of 10 HOUSEHOLDS on the first day!! Yes! TEN!!! Imagine how many rounds of 'Annual Redundant Cum Useless Cum Annoying Interrogation' I have to handle..

'Wah, so big already arh??? Blah Blah Blah.....' The level and intensity of irritance just gets higher and higher....

There were other questions that were being thrown to me:

"So which JC are you in??? J what already??"--This was still acceptable

"Is JC tough??"-- Okay, it's starting to get on my nerves just a LITTLE TEENY BIT.....

"So when's your ORD??"--I LOVE THIS RELATIVE OF MINE!!

The one's the WORST!!!
"So taking O' levels this year??"
WHAT THE FOXTROT?????!!!!!!!Seriously, if I have a choice, I WOULD NEVER EVER VISIT YOU AGAIN!!!
________________________________________________________________________
The Wushu people just paid a visit to my house later, I guess this is the first time they've come to my house if I were to exclude that short visit during that Sunday moments before I was to return to Bloody Tekong...

It was a crazy process as usual (Which of my gathering wouldn't with my around???), ate LOTS of junk food, BROKE A GLASS(落地开花、岁岁平安、百无禁忌 )and took lots of PHOTOS!!! For some reason, Yeo yeeling finds my dog being able to understand commands fascinating, I thought PIGS were able to understand better???


AND SHIT!!! I WAS SO LOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING EDDIE'S GIRLFRIEND!!! In the end, SHE DID NOT COME!! ARGH!!!!!



Here, meddling with my PC trying to decide what to have for dinner. They went from Pizza Hut to KFC to Canadian Pizza, back and forth, back and forth....I forgot how long did it actually take them to finally settle for Canadian Pizza, all I know was that I ENDURED 2 ICE AGES JUST TO WAIT FOR THE BOTH 'CONNOISSEURS' TO DECIDE!!!


But never mind, take a pic first! :)


WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This was like one of the Photo Of The Day


And that EXTRA GUY WAS THE CULPRIT for the previous photo!! He didn't really shot that pic, but he was the one who caused that face..


Okay, so now both of us are the Extras


BB Glamour


Obsessive Cam-Pimps


This is like one of the VERY FEW NORMAL & DECENT photos that I took...



I'm teaching her how to carry my my dog.....Seriously, other than being academically inclined, I can see NO OTHER FIELDS which she could excel in......


Finally, after a long process, she learnt the proper way of carrying a dog...


The movie that Eric brought over. ‘夺标’ or 'Champions'..... It was sort of the cheap production from Hong Kong in Conjunction with the 2008 Beijing Olympics.....I don't quite get the gist of the story though....the sparring choreographies weren't that great either... :P


AHHHHH!!! I WANT TO TAKE PICTURE WITH SHINA!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


THREESOME.. XD

spOt the dIfference Lying in the pic


What a scandalous posture.....SO WRONG LOR!!


Can't help it, but this is MUCH MUCH BETTER!!!


Hong Kong has Ip Man, Singapore has Lam Yee Wai



This was like a few minutes after we opened the tub


This was a couple of minutes later after the last photo......amazing right???



This was how the above feat was accomplished!! ROAR!!!!


WAHAHAHAHAHA!! This was like the CLASSIC pic of that day!!!
________________________________________________________________________
I paid a visit to Fangling's house with Zhiping and Shiling today. I realised that I've been rather forgetful all along....I actually forgot to bring my Camera along which fangling has just reminded me in less than 24 hours ago. Worse, I actually brought the wrong handphone with me....I brought one without a SIM card!! AHHHHH!!! Thus, during the journey from CCK to Marsiling, I was totally cut off from any form of contact from my friends....*prayers*

I was seriously so happy when I saw Zhiping....and the first thing she told me was that my mom called her, WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! She said that my mom was having talking in a very fierce manner she was kinda terrified talking to her. She even thought that my Mom confiscated my phone and forbade me from coming out!! SO RIDICULOUSLY FUNNY!!! I must say she has a really wild imagination

Fangling came to pick us up soon after, but of course, we have to wait for the one who was always late....Tan Shiling, sigh..... So what to do while waiting??? PHOTOS!!!!


Fangling's Handphone....She was complaining of the defects and faults with her Handphone....But I sort of fixed if with my Magic Touch :))


恭喜发财、金玉满堂

Crapped A LOT at fangling's house, talking about the school days and stuff, reminscences of our IJC days. Sigh...like how Cher would have put it 'If I Could Turn Back Time'


TAN SHILING!!!! The last time I saw her was last year during the New York New York Dinner....But I have to say, she was dressed quite shabbily....T-shirt, bermuda and slipper.....But who cares??? WAHAHAHAHAHA


Get a grip, fangling. Don't get too stressed up! :D



Okay, I finshed half of the pistachios.... :)) But we were ordered to clear stock anyway, so......


No, I do not have a tooth missing, it was just the lightings


I'm reminded of an essay written by some great chinese authour......


I guess I really ENJOY stealing the limelights from others...

We spent quite sometime over at fangling's house, we reached at 2 plus and left at about 8 plus, Wei earn dropped by approximately 1830. I was supposed to be on diet but I ended up having 2 BOWLS OF RICE & CLEARING UP THE LEFTOVERS!! But overall, dinner was nice though it was just some simple fare...I had a bit/ a lot of everything but THE SOUP!!! GEEZ....I was having shivers just at the mere sight of the soup, to think Zhiping thought that it was heavenly!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???!!! HOW CAN ANYONE FIND SOUP NICE????!!! SHE EVEN HAD 2 FREAKING BIG BOWLS OF IT!! OMG!!!!!

Seriously, I do enjoy their company...just simple chats and stuff, don't need to do anything special or whatever, just some nice warming heartfelt chats...Well, I like things to be simple :)
________________________________________________________________________
Current Angpow balance: $320 excluding ringgit :))



|Shi Hao| 10:06 PM|

------