I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, January 3, 2009
Hmmm....since the Grammy is coming up real soon, I shall post some Grammy nominated songs in the following weeks to come. Shall start up with Jennifer Hudson's hit 'Spotlight'. I like how the song expresses the liberation of women in terms of relationship..it's like "Hey! I'm no longer living in your spotlight. You want things to work out, you do it MY WAY!" or something like that...

Spotlight

Are you a man who loves and cherishes and cares for me?
(Is that true? Is that true? Is that true?)
Are you a guard in a prison, maximum security?
(Is that true? Is that true? Is that true?)
Do we stay home all the time cause you want me to yourself?
(Is that true? Is that true? Is that true?)
Or am I locked away, out of fear that I'd find someone else
(Is that true? Is that true? Is that true?)

Well, I don't like living under your spotlight
Just because you think I might find somebody worthy
Well, I don't like living under your spotlight
Baby if you treat me right, you won't have to worry

Is there some relationship, fulfilling your needs as well as mine
(Is that true? Is that true? Is that true?)
Or is this just my sentence, am I doing time?
(Is that true? Is that true? Is that true?)
If this is love, real, real love, then I'm staying no doubt
But if I'm just loves prisoner, then I'm busting out
(Is that true? Is that true? Is that true?)

Well, I don't like living under your spotlight
Just because you think I might find somebody worthy
Well, I don't like living under your spotlight
Baby if you treat me right, you won't have to worry

Oh, you oughta be ashamed of yourself
What the hell do you think you're doing?
Loving me, loving me, so wrong
Baby, all I do is try
To show you that you're my one and only guy
No matter who may come along
Open your eyes cause baby I don't lie

Well, I don't like living under your spotlight
Just because you think I might find somebody worthy
Well, I don't like living under your spotlight
Baby if you treat me right, you won't have to worry

Well, I don't like living under your spotlight
Just because you think I might find somebody worthy
Well, I don't like living under your spotlight
Baby if you treat me right, you won't have to worry
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Ha!! Remember I made a resolution for 2009 regarding cutting my expenditure on CDs & DVDs?? GREAT NEWS!!! Yesterday was only the second day of the new year and I've spent $16.95 on a movie DVD :DDD I'm SOOOO ON MY WAY TO 'ACHEIVING' MY RESOLUTION just on the 2ND DAY OF 2009!! CONGRATULATIONS TO MYSELF!!!

Anyway, the movie that I bought was called 'No Reservations', starring ,in my opinion one of the most ravishing living woman, Catherine Zeta Jones and, some virtually unknown (maybe only to me) actor, Aaron Eckhart :))

Well, I'll just type out what's written at the back of the cover to do a brief intro of the movie :)

[--Want a perfectly prepared dish of tender quail in truffle sauce? Kate (Catherine Zeta-Jones), a workaholic master chef, can do that. But don't ask her what to do about the free spirited, opera-loving sous chef (Aaron Eckhart) who joins the staff of her upscale Manhattan restaurant. Or what to do about the orphaned niece (Abigail Breslin), more partial to fish sticks that foie gras, who comes to live with her. "I wish there was a cookbook for life, with recipes telling us exactly what to do". Kate tells her therapist (Bob Balaban).

-- A love of life (and of great food!) spices ip this warm-hearted and funny tale about a woman discouvering a world bigger than her kitchen. Come on in. Something new and different is cooking at Kate's place.]

Well, just after watching the movies just a few minutes ago, it has just become one of my favourite movie (On par with 'The Parent Trap', 'Maid In Manhattan' & 'The Mirror Has Two Faces'). However, I'll only recommend it to people who like romance, and not those Titanic or Australia type of romance but light hearted romance which makes you smile right from the heart instead of tears of joy/bitterness.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
YAY!!! I've finally gotten rid of that old 2-sided bag and got myself a new RED converse bag!!! :)))

And since CNY is coming...I guess my relatives can just do away with the Ang Pows and just chuck the MONEY INTO MY BAG!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


Sheesh...I have a sudden urge to post unglam photos....WAHAHAHAHAHA



|Shi Hao| 1:39 PM|

------