I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.
My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!
You are listening to:
Barbra Streisand / People
Friday, January 23, 2009 YAY!!!CHINESE NEW YEAR IS COMING!!! And I'm damn happy that I'm still alive and kicking to celebrate it! :D And what's even more worth celebrating than Chinese New Year, I'm officially on off until 2nd of Feb!! But if I add the no. of days that I'll be absent from Jurong Camp after the end of my off term, I'll be on 'off' from Jurong Camp, I'll be on off till 7th Feb!! HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!! I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY!! But if you realised, 7th Feb happens to be a Saturday, meaning that I'll have to be back in camp on Sunday. Why so?? 'Cause I finally gotten my first extra duty since I'm posted to Jurong camp in March last year.....as for the reason behind me being 'awarded' an extra duty, it's just due to some careless mistake. SIGH......
________________________________________________________________________
Went out for my first cohesion with my company mates yesterday. Seriously, I was quite reluctant to go as I was too lazy to step out of the hosue. But since my superior said absence would result in more extras, I had no choice but to drag my lazy ass out of my house and off the Jurong East. Oh!I didn't know 188 would stop directly at the front of The Chevrons, if my bro would have told me earlier, I wouldn't have to leave the house so early to meet up with my colleagues to get some snacks before going....
Anyway, the meeting time was supposed to be 1315, but I was too hooked up with my Orochi Warrior that I left my house later than the designated time of 1230(What can I say? It's a brainless but nonetheless great game :D ). Lucky for me, the bus captain drove fast enough for me to reach JE at exactly 1315....Met up with Max Loh, Lennard & MC King in Popular. Max was purchasing some plastic CD casings...Needless to say, it was for his pirate activities. I bet he can be EXTREMELY GOOD FRIENDS WITH WONG MIN JIE!!! One is BLOODY MUSIC PIRATE, while the other is FREAKING MOVIE PIRATE!!! Both are unforgivable if you ask me :P The new DYS4 joined us in a matter of minutes later. Took a few random shots here and there....Max was like so irritated by my endless shooting of meaningless stuff., but I didn't give a single shit about him being irritated, if not, how does my unglam pics come about??? WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Well, that's Max Loh (I think I shall do some introduction of my colleagues and superior later on)
Mr Lennard
Shucks!! I didn't manage to get a frontal view pic of MC King.
For some unknown reason, he seems to find the snacks on the shelves intriguing
THE SNACKS!!!! We bought 2 FULL BASKETS and EVERYTHING WAS GONE IN LESS THAN HALF AN HOUR -_- ,too many piranhas in my branch
The current cum ORD soon DYS4 joined us soon after. Thus, the walk to The Chevrons......
Somemore random and meaningless shots
YAY!! MC KING!!! :))) That's the new DYS4 from IJ!! :)) I call him 26A for convenience sake.
Everyone seem to be involve in some multi million dollar business....
I thought our group would be the second one to arrive after our OC. But alas, once we entered the lobby, I saw the rest of my colleagues are already heading up to the bowling alley in the lift. But you know what's amazing about that scene?? Bob and Razali were in the LIFT!!!!! It's a miracle that the lift is even able to move upwards!! Let alone travel up 4 STORIES!! WAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA....The manufacturers of the lift should be seriously CANONIZED for producing such strong and durable elevators! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
*fast foward*
My OC was giving us some talk before we started the whole bowling frenzy...I seriously have forgotten what the gist of the talk was about, or did I even hear a single word of the talk while I was having my camera on my hand? *giggles*
WAHAHAHAHAHA.....everyone sure looks bored (To think OC was so into his speech :P)
PAY ATTENTION MAX LOH!!
I'm sure MC King looks disgusted
It seems like my camera is more interesting than the speech...WAHAHAHAHAHA
*YAWNS*
LISTEN TO ME!!!!!
..............................................
I can exactly guess what's on the new DYS4's mind right now....WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Still staring........
Finally...
A group shot before the bowling starts...
Hmmm......I didn't really bowl much actually, I spent more time satisfying my cam pimping desires rather bowling. Plus I'm not really good at bowling...My score for that day never once exceeded 50, that's how lousy I am. In fact, I'm not good at ANY FORM OF BALL GAMES....I suck at soccer (I can only kick the ball upwards -_-), I fail in basketball (I miss the net 11 times out of 10 throws), I'm not a tennis person (the ball never seem to make it past the net), never a fan of captain's ball (I never fail to miss the bowl when it's bein passed to me), as for badminton.....hmmm....I guess I still can make it for Badminton, guess the reason's because the shuttlecock isn't shaped like a ball.
Enough said, photos!!! :))
The Queen/Diva/Princess of 3 Signal Battalion
Princess and the slave....
I HATE IT when people try to ACT camera shy, it's so GODDAMN IRRITATING!!ROAR!!!
AHHHHHH!!!HE REFUSED TO TAKE A PIC WITH ME!!!!ARGH!!!!
Another one, never give face.....
The Bengs....
This is so much nicer :))
Our BTO bomber, one push of the button and BOOOOM!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I think I found my friend!! :D
The Big Guys & Bomber :P
What's up with that face???
S4 Branch
Our Infantry Storemen! :)
They decided that they got sick of bowling....
Well, at some point, some of us got really got sick of bowling and decided to go for some pool instead, I paid (okay, the second round was paid by Master Lee) and they played, even the cue stick was under my name!!! -_-
I played for abit too! But again, this is a BALL game..... SIGH!!!!!!!!
Bob's really GOOD at this!
WAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! This is NOT THEIR FIELD anymore!
OMG, that poor waitress...she was just being pulled out of the bar just to take a picture with my CSM. Okay, not really pull, but more of coerce to take the picture....she was like abit dumbfounded when my CSM just drag her out of the pub to take this pic...
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA....sucking up to the higher ranks :P
Hmmm....I think I should do some introduction for some of my colleagues and superiors
My OC (Or S4), Captain Kenneth Tan!! A.K.A The Big (No pun intended) Boss. He's a very fun person to be with, understanding, amiable and HIGHLY approachable. I still remember that time where he tried to cheer us up by wrapping a T shirt round his face WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Though it didn't really work but the thought was very much appreciated :))
The Current cum soon to ORD DYS4, 2nd Lieutenant Dharma Wang (DY stands for deputy just in case). Hmmm......a very quiet and soft spoken person, never have I once hear him raise his voice or trying to sound stern, which is quite weird considering the fact that he's an officer.
The next DYS4, 2nd Lieutenant Chu Kok Loong! I don't really know much about him, other than the fact that he's from IJC and that I see him every morning in school as our classes just stand next to each other during morning assemblies :) Never mind, there will be lots of chances in the near future.
This is my direct Boss, the BTO (Battalion Technical Officer). 2nd Lieutenant Kelvin Tan. He's a nice person if you do your things properly and give him anything but shit. You'll be dead once you step on his toes. Dislikes excuses, unreasonable(on occassions, but I've forgotten when), goes the extra mile to get things done type of person, amicable but stern. However, minus the uniform, he can be as fun as S4.
Also one of my superior, Master Sergeant Lee. Took over the store for a little while before the current store IC arrive. She's a very caring approachable person. She reminds me of my Pri 5 teacher, prefer to 讲道理 rather than 施暴行, maybe due to the fact that she's female (I'm not being sexist, I'm just saying it in the gender characteristics view). Actually, I find it easiest to talk to her compared to among the 3 superiors in my branch, maybe it's because I'm more used to talking to females....
This is my VERY DIRECT Superior, Staff Sergeant Yeo. He's like my BTO, only 5 times worse....You really have to show him that you can work in order to gain his trust and prevent yourself from getting a verbal lashing+whipping+flogging by him. He's a crude guy, a REALLY CRUDE guy. The way he lashes out vulgarities (be it in an aggravated or jovial manner) is like how I shoot my insults, it is THAT powerful. He'll defend his surbordinates if he thinks they're worthy. Oh ya, he can also be quite humourous sometimes, crude humour that is...
My HQ Company Sergeant Major, 2nd Warrant Edwin. My god....his first parades are seriously a torture. He can talk about anything and everything. It's like you give him any random topic and he can write you a book which is THICKER THAN THE 7 HARRY POTTER BOOKS ADD TOGETHER. His abilities to link 2 completely different subjects never fails to amaze me. His real life experiences (As said by him, so sometimes I do suspect the credibility) would either make you cringe in mental pain or laughter. He can be real comical at lots of times
On the right, 3rd Sergeant Norsilah. Like any normal females, tend to have mood swings from time to time..Maybe it's just due to stress at work, cause her boss........sigh.......
3rd Sergeant Samuel Yip. Razali keeps saying that we look alike, so he always refer to Samuel as my brother. Seriously, do we really look alike?? I think it's because of the spec hence Razali say we share some resemblance. Well, from what I see, he's abit like those sort of people that will just sit and take whatever that's being thrown at him (Be it good or bad)
3rd Sergeant Lennard. He's the 1st person that I saw from 3 Sig Bn & is Mr Nice Guy!! Or maybe cause he's not from my branch...WAHAHAHAHAHAHA..and thanks for the Doughnuts!! :))
Corporal Razali, the Legendary Figure of 3 Signal Battalion and the 2nd person that I saw from 3 Sig Bn. You don't consider yourself to be part of 3 Sig Bn if you haven't heard of the name Razali. He's the Diva of 3 Sig Bn, people calls him Diva Of Comedy, A.K.A DOC. He's those type of person who'll treat you well if you treat him well. If he doesn't like a particular person, he wouldn't show it outright, but instead, he will do things in the dark to proof his dislike for the particular person (But I'm not insinuating that he's scheming or anything). He never fails to bring laughter with his antics. As long as Razali is around, there's bound to be laughter. He's so influential that he's the kind of Superpower that I've mentioned in my Office Politics post. He alter ego is called Monique. The way he plays bowling is really....unforgettable.... Just take a look....
Corporal Zak. My upper study.....can be quite blur sometimes. He's kinda submissive. That means GOOD NEWS to his future wife but BAD NEWS for him! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Corporal Hidayat. A very frivolous and seemingly carefree guy, maybe it's due to the nature of his jobscope. But frivolous as he maybe, he's one of the more intellectual one in my branch.
MAX LOH!!! One of my best bud in 3 Sig. Posted in on the same day. Please don't be FOOLED by his boyish demeanour, it's just a FACADE to his underlying DIRTY MINDEDNESS!!!! Other than that, he's usually quite a quiet person, unless he feels comfortable enough to talk crap with you. He's an RJ Boy and so naturally he's a Kentang!!! :)) Plus I'm always amused by the fact that most RJ boys tell me that they took higher mother tongue during Sec School and scored A1 for it. 'Cause I ALWAYS FAIL to see how their A1 come about when we converse in mandarin. To be able to mix up 真没脸 and 不要脸, seriously, it's really 真没脸 for someone who scored A1 for higher mother tongue. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!I'M SO SORRY MAX!!! XD
Lance Corporal Hisham. He's one of the more matured one among the other storeman, guess it's due to his family background. Oh, he's a very heavy sleeper :P
Lance Corporal Jayan (Pronounced as Ian), he's like a mild version of Razali, whether is this his true character or due to the influence by Razali...I seriously don't know. All I can say is that he's one nice person to gossip with XD
Lance Corporal Helmi, also known as Bomber...He's one of the 3 newest addition to my branch, and is also the most child-like (not childish, child-like) He's a great help, not like some other useless recruit....
Lance Corporal Rohaizat!! The future Regular. The most matured one among the 3 new comers. He's a very nice person to talk to. Wish him all the best for his road up ahead :)
Lance Corporal Faizal. He just got this serious look on his face doesn't it?? It's all BULLSHIT!!! He's EVERY BIT AS CHILDISH AS I AM!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MC KING!!! Okay, I shall clear the misunderstanding...I call him MC KING not because he has the tendancies to take MC once every few days... It's simply because he's called Wong Mau Ching, hence, his name badge reads 'MC Wong', and wong means king in Cantonese, hence the nickname :D
Our legendary figure in branch, albiet legendary for all the WRONG REASONS. Eddison New (left), he's the bootlicker that I've always been talking about previously. I bet deep down in his heart there is a MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH WIDER GRIN than that on his face at that moment when he took this picture with 2Lt Dharma. It's an open secret that he habours some ill designs towards 2Lt Dharma, googling his name this and that, just gives me the chills thinking about it...Always going over to his office to talk to him, trying to get as close as possible. Seriously, I don't understand why 2Lt Dharma even bothers to entertain him. He's FAR TOO NICE a person....sigh. I've got this sudden thought, the shape of Eddison's face looks like a GIANT POTATO.
Geez....I guess I better stop for now....it's time for bed!!