I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, January 31, 2009
YAY!!! It's just another week before the live telecast of the 51st Grammy Awards!! WOOHOO!!! I'm so gonna just take a day off on Monday just to catch the live telecast. I don't care if people say I'm crazy or what, I'M TAKING THAT OFF!! So now I'm praying that my BTO allows me to take a day off on that day.....*praying REAL HARD*

Okay, so for this week, it's gonna be 'Bleeding Love' on the air! The song's currently nominated for Record Of The Year which I do hope that IT WILL WIN!! 'Cause I really feel indignant that Leona isn't nominated for Best New Artist, Spirit isnt nominated of Album Of The Year and that Bleeding Love wasn't nominated for another Song Of The Year...Seriously, her accomplishments are more than sufficient for her to get the abovementioned nominations....argh....

Bleeding Love

Closed off from love
I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough
And it was all in vain
Time starts to pass
Before you know it you're frozen

But something happened
For the very first time with you
My heart melted to the ground
Found something true
And everyone's looking 'round
Thinking I'm going crazy

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

Trying hard not to hear
But they talk so loud
Their piercing sounds fill my ears
Try to fill me with doubt
Yet I know that their goal
Is to keep me from falling

But nothing's greater
Than the rush that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness
I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I'm going crazy
Maybe, maybe

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

And it's draining all of me
Oh they find it hard to believe
I'll be wearing these scars
For everyone to see

I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the pain
That I keep all closed in
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
_______________________________________________________________________
Sigh....seriously, I dread putting up this song for the fact that it's too well known and much too popular......a deviation from my usual song choices where the songs are either not frequently played on Singapore radio or not played at all and where the singers are not really heard of in Singapore. But since it's with conjunction with the 51st Grammys and the nominees are all mainstream singers, it's something which I just can't avoid....so be it :))
_______________________________________________________________________
Went to Swenson for Dinner just now...I have lots of the 'Buy 2 for 1 Sundae' voucher, anyone interested?? And I just watch Ip Man. Not a bad show, the choreography was GREAT! But knowing real fight between people wouldn't be as brilliant-looking, I wasn't really that blown away as compared to Mr Max Loh. I read on Wikipedia that they're planning to make a sequel of the movie where the focus would be more on Bruce Lee and that the actors which they have put up for consideration for the role of Bruce Lee would be either Aaron Kwok or JAY CHOU!!!!!!! WHAT THE FOXTROT???!!! JAY CHOU???!!! THAT JACK OF ALL TRADES AND MASTER OF NONE??!!! First, he tried to direct a STUPIDLY STUPID 'SECRETS' (This wasn't so bad, the WORST is up next!). Then, HE FOXTROTTING INSULTED COUNTRY MUSIC BY COMPOSING SOME CHILDLISH HEIDI SONG AND RELEASING A PSEUDO COUNTRY ALBUM WITH HIS PSEUDO COUNTRY IMAGE!!! HE REALLY THINK HE'S SOME KIND OF BIG FOXTROT IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!!!! COME ON MAN, NONE OF YOUR ALBUM SOLD 30 MILLION WORLDWIDE!! I THINK EVEN THE COMBINED SALES OF YOUR ALBUMS DIDN'T EVEN REACH THAT NUMBER!!!!! ARGH!!!!!! GO LEARN SOME HUMILITY!!!



|Shi Hao| 11:57 PM|

------