I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Tuesday, February 3, 2009
家香!家香!家香!
面!面!面!
家香!家香!家香!
面!面!面!
家香!
面!
家香!
面!
喔。。。。。。
家香面!

IRRITATING RIGHT???!!!! Hence, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to everyone.....PLEASE DO NOT TRY IT!!!!!! Not only is that advertisement FOXTROTTING IRRITATING, the taste is also DAMN NOT WORTH THE MONEY......

I just sort of got PSYCHOED by my superior to try it..... $9.50 FOR A BOWL OF NOODLES!!!! NEI NEI LEH!!!! Then never mind, cause Ajisen Ramen's also about the same price (Though every time when I go to Ajisen Ramen, I always pay by cash vouchers). When the noodles came, it is like so OMG lah....They added alot of VEGGIES to make the portion looks big...The veggies are those WHOLE STALKS OF MINI KAILANS!!! ARGH!!! SO UNAPPETIZING!!!!! Then never mind, I picked out the vegetables. The NOODLES!!! This was SUPPOSEDLY a Noodles House. The Noodles should be of VERY HIGH STANDARDS!! BUT NO!!! The Noodles were DRY, FREAKING DRY!!! So dry to the extent that the HAND OF A CENTENARIAN WHO DOES NOT DO ANY SORT OF BEAUTY REGIMENT WOULD FEEL EVEN MORE MOIST!!! And seriously....the texture of the noodles are like those of you would find in those INSTANT DRY NOODLES!!!! ARGH!!! $9.50 FOR SUCH FOOD!!! SERIOUSY CRIED AND ATE CONCURRENTLLY!!!

I need time to heal from the sorrow caused by paying such a huge amount for such food.



|Shi Hao| 10:23 PM|

------