Thursday, February 19, 2009

My 3rd visit to Mad Jack within 3 months!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!! As mentioned in MJ's blog, this lunch gathering was planned quite abruptly (JUST A DAY BEFORE!!!!) but it was ABSOLUTELY NOT DUE TO MY IMPULSIVENESS as said by MJ in her blog.... Here's the proof:
14/2/2009 5:09:56 PM MINJIE! ('.') I WANNA EAT MAD JACK ):
SEE!!! It was NOT DUE TO MY IMPULSIVENESS!! I'm merely trying to SATISFY A GOOD FRIEND'S RAGING DESIRES.....The plan was to meet directly at Mad Jack at 1330 on Sunday 15/2, the day after my HORRENDOUS SINGLE PARTY!!! I went there straight from Marsiling after one of my most tiring Wushu training sessions. I arrived at approximately 1305, and so I sent an SMS to everyone who were involved regarding their current location. As usual, YH missed the bus (I don't know how she does it, but she manage to do it EVERY FOXTROTTING TIME!!!), cass is on her way already while Shawn, MJ and 妹妹were already seated in the restaurant. I weren't surprised that Shawn and 妹妹 were already settled, the other name was what that was SHOCKING & EARTH SHATTERING!!!
Since cass told me that she was arriving, I decided to wait for her at the bus stop. Then I saw the approaching 171 and spotted Cass inside the bus. I was seating directly in front of the exit of the bus and she could just hop off without even spotting me!!!! OMG!!!! It must be the
FATTY ACIDS WHICH ARE CLOGGING UP HER EYES and hence obstructing her sight!!! Told her umpteenth that it was time that she
SHED 'SOME' WEIGHT (Take note of the open inverted commas)
Made our way to Mad Jack under the
BLOODY HOT SUN and we saw the backviews of those three...
妹妹 was also intrigued by the 'Fart Zone' sign
Other than the Fart Zone, I noticed another sign next to the Fart Zone which was actually a continuation of 'Fart Zone'
Made my usual
LOUD entrance and started off my camming spree
Smooth & Rough
I thought I was the FAIREST (In context of skin tone & the colour intensity) amongst the Choristers
Does anyone thinks that my eyes look a little PJ??
Now I know THE REASON behind my height. MJ, YOU WATCH OUT!!!
Then, that
BLOODY 'BUS MISSER' came along, along with her brother.......
And this completes the Choristers for that day! :D (I'm seriously going to start a Blinky Photo Post)
ORDERS!!! ORDERS!!! I'M STARVING!!!!!!
I'm
DONE! I'm onto Burgers again!
As usual, Cheese fries were on top of the list, followed by our choices of main courses...MJ seriously have trouble in deciding what her main course would be and she settled with one of the most expensive dish in the Menu..
Ha! After the lesson that time while we dine with JY, we decide to include 7 glasses of Iced Water in our Order list!! (I can just see JY laughing when she sees this)
While waiting for food...
The Heavy-Weights :D

Why can I hear Max Loh saying 'Cam Whore'??
And then, the last which was listed last came first!!!
7 GLASSES OF ICED WATER!!! WAHAHAHAHAHHAA

I seriously forgotten what their dispute is about

Touched By An Angel,
ME!!!! :D
REAL FOOD'S HERE!!!!
I seriously think the Cheese Fries have become a Staple Food in our Mad Jack Diet. It's BIGGER compared to KFC's and TASTIER compared to Botak Jones! That in the middle was 妹妹's Fish N' Chips
MJ's Lamb Shank. It looks quite disgusting on first sight due to the misconception of the thick layer of Oil. But it was actually just the gravy, and there isn't really that stinking taste of mutton. Not really that bad
YH's Grilled Chicken in Black Pepper Sauce
Cass' Grilled Fish in Cream Sauce
Shawn Lim's Golf Ball Baked Rice....
And lastly, my Turkey Bacon Beef Burger (This was like an expanded version of BK's Turkey Bacon)
15 mins later.....
Almost everyone was done with their meal.
Even I who had mine served last have finished....
But just look at Shawn Lim.....
In the, end I had to FINISH IT FOR HIM!!! I'm ON A DIET EXCUSE ME!!! :P
Next,
ISLAND CREAMERY!!! It was MJ's virgin trip to IC, so it was inevitable that a photo
HAS TO BE TAKEN!!! She was
FORCED of course.
It was
DAMN FREAKING CROWDED IN IC! In the end, due to my
WITS & STRATEGIC THINKING, I managed to squeeze
ALL 7 OF US around a small round table :D
ICE CREAM!!!
Pineapple Tart and Chendol (Pineapple Tart tastes just like Apple Pie with the exception that the apple chunks are replaced with Pineapples)
Pineapple Tart and Coffee

Strawberry & Nutella (Strawberry
SUCKS!!! Don't know why, it just
SUCKS!!!)

Soursop & Tiger Sorbet (Tiger Beer Flavour, not really a great fan. But YH and MJ seem to be a BIG FAN!! And yes, I can't differenciate them either! :D)

Tiger Sorbet & Teh Tarik

Cookies N' Cream with Brownie (I never liked Brownie, it's too hard and the texture isn't nice)

Very Berry and Nutella (Very Berry is okay, but somehow YL is getting head over heels over it)
MUDPIE!!!! The status of Mudpie in Island Creamery is almost equivalent to the status of
Cheese Fries in Mad Jack!
And as usual, it was gone within a MINUTE :D

Hmm...Any resemblance?? I think their nose and the shape of their faces looks quite alike.

They're all set for Halloween

HAIL TO THE QUEEN!!!

Blinky photos...
We had quite some chat after our Ice Creams...
Talked about mostly KSS stuff... Stuff like the names of our History Teachers (Ms Fazlin, Mdm Azlina), the gossips of Amy New/Yap, Jotham and the people who are involved in the 'Textbooks In Toilet Cheating' Incident, some of the Cat Fights and Ah Lians of KSS, 'Xuanyi and Unknown's Fight Over Sweet Leading To Caning' Incident etc. We had quite a good laugh inside IC....Lucky we were lucky that we didn't get chased out, phew....
Some of the other photos that we took that day....

And then...THE CLASSIC PHOTO OF THE DAY!!!! And CERTAINLY ONE OF THE CLASSIC PHOTO IN MY COLLECTION.......
|Shi Hao| 10:10 AM|
------