Thursday, February 12, 2009
OFF!!! OFF!! OFF!!! I'M ON OFF TOMORROW!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! TAKE THAT!!! MAX LOH!!!!!
Anyway, finally I can come up with a decent post unlike the previous one where I just ditched it with a pathetic song. Seriously, I think this current song is the WORST song that I have ever posted since the establishment of my blog. But I had to post it since it was in conjunction with the 51st Grammys....
Speaking of the Grammys.....SHIT OUR LOCAL MEDIA FOR NOT BROADCASTING THE LIVE TELECAST OF THE CEREMONY OR EVEN THE CEREMONY!!!! It's like so OMG LAH!!! It's the largest event of the music industry, and our media chose to DENY VIEWERS OF THE GRAND EVENT!!!!!!!!! NEI NEI LAH!!!!! I was SO DAMN LOOKING FORWARD to seeing the performances of Jennifer Hudson and Adele....SIGH.....
Let's just forget it, I'll wait for someone to upload it onto youtube or something
_________________________________________________________________________
Ha....Part of the choristors FINALLY MADE IT TO MAD JACK after much procrastination and postponing. Celebrated Cass' Bday by fully subsidising her meal...
Anyway, cass and I have come to an agreement that we'll be meeting somewhere near BPP at 1845. As per normal, she was late....and I decided to bombard her with phonecalls. HER RINGTONE!!!!! IT'S DAMN FREAKING IRRITATING!!!!! I don't know what's the title of that 'musical piece', but it's DAMN ANNOYING!!! And I really don't know what's the FREAKING USE OF HER HAVING A HANDPHONE WHEN SHE DOES NOT PICK UP CALLS!!! ARGH!!! MIGHT AS WELL JUST THROW IT AWAY!!!!!!
Then, I saw her....Taking her own SWEET FREAKING TIME strolling to the bus stop......argh!!!
Oh! Shawn reached that place at 1815!!! The arranged time to meet was 1930!!! I was wondering how he made it past that 75 mins...Kudos to him seriously...
Anyway...the traffic was
HORRENDOUS!!!! And to think JY left her house at 1905!!!! OMG, what ever happened to your time concept??? So while waiting for her, it was only right to fool around with the camera :))

Children! Call
AUNTIE UNCLE! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I was so tempted to order that chicken at first.....but pity I'm still on a diet.. :(

If Wolverine hadn't killed Lady Deathstrike, this would have been how she would have looked like now...
SEE!!! I'M TALL!!! XD

Seasonings VS Sauces, who'll emerge as the survivor??

I'm
THE YOUNGEST!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! 20s FREAKS!!!!! :P
But soon, we decided we were too hungry to wait any longer for JY, she too asked us to order first......Hence, not daring to defy her orders, we went ahead with our orders :)
CHEESEFRIES!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! THIS IS LIKE SO DIVINELY SINFUL!!! It's 10 times better than KFC's and
100000000 TIMES BETTER THAN BOTAK JONES!!! Plus, I've learnt my lesson from the previous trip with 25A by just ordering one plate of it :P
Halfway through our cheese fries conquest, we thought that we should save some for JY...and so
WE DID! :D

This was what we
REALLY left for JY, and shawn still has the cheek to kope some -_- ....
Let's stand up and welcome
OUR ROYAL HIGHNESS!! *Trumpets and Horns*
SAY 'CHEESE'!! Literally......
BLOODY ASS!! GIVE SOME FACE!!!!! C'MON!!!!
FOOD'S HERE!!!! Since I'm on a
DIET, I ordered.....

:))))

I ordered the one with chicken, hence it was shorter as compared to the beef burger which shawn ordered...
APPETIZING!!
NOT!!! :P

Mad Jack's Grilled Rib Eye in Black Pepper/Brown Sauce with their
'SIGNATURE' MAGGI WHIPPED POTATO! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Cass' Medium Rare Steak

JY ordered the same thing
Next.....
DESSERT!!!!!!
But not with another round of snapping :)))

Okay, she's losing interest, so let's just get to the
DESSERTS!!!!

From left (Clockwise): TiraMADsu, Blueberry Cheesecake and Mad & Rich Cake.

5 sec later...

10 sec later...

12 sec later...

13 sec later
DONE! :D
Actually....The dessert was just okay. The Mad & Rich Cake was the best.....The Blueberry cheesecake was quite normal. The Tiramisu scored the least on my list. It wasn't sweet enough and the coffee wasn't strong enough. The ones that I make are seriously
MUCH MUCH BETTER!!!!!
Okay, last set of pics before I end this post! :D

I'm
STILL IN MY 10++

The Pioneers!!

Extra.....

Shit man...my photography skills have never improved since the age of dinosaurs....
Pics with 'The Auntie'

Okay, this looks a 'lil wrong.... :P
|Shi Hao| 10:02 PM|
------