I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, February 21, 2009
YAY!!! It's another weekend!! That means I have one less week till my ORD!!! WOOHOO!!! I CAN SEE THE EMBRYO DEVELOPING!!!! THE YOLK SAC HAS FORMED!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!

JESSICA SIMPSON!!! Seriously, I don't know what happened to her....she used to be able to sing so well, but things sort of fall apart after 'In This Skin'. Maybe that was her already peak....sad for her. She used to have such an amazing and powerful voice, comparable to even Lara Fabian I must say. Needless to say, it must have been Nick Lachey's fault

Take My Breathe Away

Watching every motion
In my foolish lover's game
On this endless ocean
Finally lovers know no shame
Turning and returning
To some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion
As you turn around and say
My love

Take my breath away
Take my breath away

Watching I keep waiting
Still anticipating love
Never hesitating
To become the fated ones
Turning and returning
To some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion
As you turn around and say
My love

Take my breath away
Take my breath away

Through the hourglass I saw you
In time you slipped away
When the mirror crashed I called you
And turned to hear you say
If only for today
I am unafraid

Take my breath away
Take my breath away

Watching every motion
In this foolish lovers game
Haunted by the notion
Somewhere there's a love in flames
Turning and returning
To some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion
As you turn around and say
My love

Take my breath away
Take my breath away
____________________________________________________
Been putting this post on hold for quite some time already....So I guess I better get this done and over with....

So these are some of the Ang Pows that I've accumulated for this year's CNY...There are more of course, but they are mostly duplicates.


Some of them obviously belong to a pair......

Or a group


And this is my favourite design among all the others. 'Cause it's PINK!!! Plus the cartoonish cows are DAMN CUTE TOO!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm a guy who's ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH PINK!!! Some people may find it strange but I find that it's quite stereotyping that boys aren't allowed to like pink...I mean, it's just a colour, I don't really find anything wrong with a male liking pink...


This angpow just shows for FREAKING LAZY THE GIVER IS!!! I mean, WTH IS THIS???!!! It's already the year of the Cow and his still giving out angpows which are 'Rat Year' Themed.... tsk tsk tsk!!
____________________________________________________
ARGH!!!! I'M SO FOXTROTTING BORED!!! CAN SOMEONE JUST ASKED ME OUT???!!! But then again, I don't feel like going out either, I just wish to have some accompaniment while rotting at home :D

So now, other than blogging and letting the bacteria break down my skin and flesh tissues, I'm basically doing nothing...Okay la, listening to some Lara and Celine too. Unlike most people my age, I'm a BLOODY BIG FAN OF POWER BALLADS!! I do know that power ballads are no longer the in thing in today's music industry given the popularity of those rap and hip-hop trash, but how can you people not love ballads??? I mean, the strong emotions, the powerful vocals, the heartfelt lyrics etc. Sigh, all I can say is most of the current generation really have SERIOUSLY IMPAIRED HEARING... :(



|Shi Hao| 6:37 PM|

------