I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, March 7, 2009
ICE MONSTER!!! ARGH!!!!! Today is my first time visiting that 'RENOWNED' Shop at Plaza Singapura. It will also be my LAST FREAKING TIME THAT I'D EVER VISIT THEM!!! ARGH!!!! SO FOXTROTTING INFURIATING!!! Shall elaborate more about it later...

Anyway, I hope that the starting of 'Taruka' didn't give you people a scare...I just thought that this music piece was damn nice and was just the PERFECT piece for my upcoming Taiji Routine which, sad to say, hasn't really been choreographed yet

Well, I like this music for the fact that it's able to fuse music of different cultures into one so harmoniously. I especially like the last part where the flute and the military drum comes into action, it's like the climax of the whole piece...Now I have to start piecing all the moves together....



________________________________________________________________________
Ha! Today is the FIRST TIME in the past 19 years that I've ever went shopping with a MALE! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Previously I might have went to orchard with LY but we just stayed there for a short while and it's only me who's doing the shopping and of course it's for CDs/DVDs only.

 
Met up with Max Loh at Orchard station before heading towards far east for Carl's Junior (Saw Lennard Neo before that, and he never did return Max's call or replied his SMS, SAD!!)....It has seriously been awhile since I've had FANTASTIC BURGERS (exclude the BK meal that I had in camp the other day)

Had the Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger meal upgraded with their Beef Chilli Cheese Fries.......

MY GOD!! This is like the DIVINE SIN!!! Once again, I blamed the creator of humans for giving us the sense of taste. HOW THE FOXTROT AM I SUPPOSED TO LOSE WEIGHT WITH SUCH HEAVENLY TASTE YET HELLISH LEVEL OF CALORIES!!! By the way, the chilli tastes more like curry rather than what the name itself suggests..


THE DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER!!! OMG!!! It's another Heavenly Gift from the Depth of Hell.... The juicy meat patties, the savoury cheese, the crispy and fragrant cum mouth-watering bacon and onion rings... *CHOMP*

But then again, due to the fact that the meals were prepared according to American serving size, I had a little problem with the burger after I finished that huge pile of MOUTH-FLOODING BEEF CHILLI CHEESE FRIES....

Went to Borders to get Sugarland's debut 'Twice The Speed Of Light', met his aunt on the way there, that was the first out of the four friends/relative that he met throughout our shopping spree today.

Well, with the purchase of my CD, my shopping trip has officially ended....so it was Max's turn to shop.

Seriously he's so BLOODY VAIN!!! Fancy him constantly worrying about his acne problem when it ain't exactly visible even when upclose, at least not visible to the extent that people would comment that his pimples are getting out of hand.... I think he almost went to all the branches of Watsons and Guardian in Orchard road, except maybe Lucky Plaza, to get his pimple cream.

Somehow, his acne problem became mine when we went to Guardian at Ngee Ann City. For some reason, he finds it embarrasing to walk up to the promoters and getting advice regarding which acne cream to get. At the end, I had to do it for him and the promoters started their usual 'blahs blahs' about how this particular cream works, plus how using other products would compliment the particular product. They even had me apply the cream ON MY FACE!!! Hello, I'm not the one having acne problems (But I shall forgive them since they dont' know), plus even if I did have acne problem, it's not as if I can see the effect of you product. So if you're promoting Shampoo, are you gonna let me wash my hair with it on the spot??

Anyway, after much hassle, Max settled for the ICM cream which you often see in Polyclinics. Shall see how his face progresses :)

Next. The Top Hunt. Went to quite a no. of shops, Cottonon, Top Man, Giordano, Fendi etc. Man! It was so much easier to shop for clothes with a male....cause they won't try EVERY PIECE OF CLOTHING THAT THEY HAD LAID THEIR EYES ON!!! I quite like 2 pieces of white top from Giordano, but because the material was to thin and Max complained of being able to see his nei nei. Hence, he dished them away.... He settled for a green top and a white with blue stripes polo tee from Giordano in the end. Shucks man, wanted the pink and white striped British India Polo tee from fendi, too bad there wasn't any size M....sigh.....

Oh! Max, please don't ever put back the clothes that you've tried TO THEIR ORIGINAL POSITION!!! You wouldn't want people to try on your SWEAT & SCENT!!!

Next, DESSERT!!! Please don't misunderstand the caps, bold & italics for excitement or enthusiasm. In fact, this was the MOST UNPLEASANT & DISASTROUS DESSERT I EVER HAD!!!!! ICE MONSTER AT PLAZA SINGAPURA!!!!!


Everything about this place was bad..... the location, the food, their EFFICIENY, their SERVICE & their ATTITUDE!!!!!!

First, we have to queue for our seats (Nothing wrong with it actually, you have to queue for seats most of the time, I'm just trying to find things to disparage this place)....but okay la, we waited for about 1o minutes before getting our seats.

Second, after we've gotten our seat...we were being served by a VERY BLUR waitress who was on her first day at work. We ordered a serving of Mango Ice and it seem that she forgot she bring our order to the counter (though she claimed she did, i still have my doubts). In the end, people who came in later than us all got their Mixed Fruits Ice/Mango Durian Ice or whatever ice they ordered, FINISHED their dessert and LEFT!!! STILL, OUR MANGO ICE WASN'T HERE!!! I gave my usual 'What The Hell' face hoping that the waitress would see me. She did, and she actually GASPED and dashed to the counter. The results, NO MORE MANGOES!!! FREAK!!!! In the end, we had to settle for strawberry ice -_- I don't really like strawberries to be honest, I just wanted to try what's so special about Ice Monster that everyone is flooding to it like a moth to a light.

Third. The strawberry ice was A TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!!! $7 FREAKING BUCKS FOR ICE, A SCOOP OF STRAWBERRY ICE-CREAM, CHUNKS OF SOUR STRAWBERRIES & CONDENSED MILK!!! "You CUT ME OPEN and I, keep BLEEDING, keep keep BLEEDING CASH~~"

Fourth. The last point and the most important point and my stand that why everyone should just FOXTROTTING BOYCOTT ICE MONSTER. THEIR ATTITUDE AND SERVICE SUCKS!!! TOTAL SCREW UP!!! NO GODDAMN RESPECT FOR CONSUMER RIGHTS!!!!!!! There was this particular waiter that was SO SCREWED UP!!!! His attitude when he told us that there were no mangoes like 'If you want to eat, then stay. If you don't, then leave. I don't GIVE A DAMN' WTH??!!!! The China waitress was also another FOXTROTEE!!! Give that 'PLEASE BITCH-SLAP ME' face when we asked her about our order. Their service is also another BIG DEMERIT POINT!! When they jolly well know they had missed out our order, they should jolly prepare ours first instead of putting our order right back into the queue and make us wait for other order who came in MUCH MUCH LATER THAN OURS!!! No wonder they don't wear name tags!!! CAUSE THEY KNOW I'LL COMPLAIN!!! WHATEVER THE FREAK HAPPENED TO THE GEMS PROJECT???!!!!! WHERE'S THE 4 MILLION SMILES???!!!!!! I WOULD GIVE THAT GODDAMN WAITER 4 MILLION PUNCHES IF I COULD!!!!! ARGH!!!!

Hence, ICE MONSTER IS TO BE CONDEMNED!! TO BE MORTIFIED!! NO ONE SHOULD EVER PATRONIZE THEM EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!

But overall, it's fun to shop with Max, at least he won't go into a shop and try EVERYTHING like how many girls that I know do. It's also good to have some boys' talk once in awhile.... It's through these conversations that I got to know that HE'S A FREAKING PAMPERED BRAT!!! Okay, brat is too strong a word. PAMPERED CHILD!! I can't believe someone hasn't took a public transport until such a late age. Hmm, Good life seriously......WHY AREN'T MY PARENTS RICH???!!!! Wait, that isn't my main problem actually.... WHY AREN'T MY PARENTS TALL???!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Max, invite me to your house sometime!! :D
 
________________________________________________________________________ 
Anyway, something really GREAT happened to me last night.... Someone in my 'Friends' list in facebook, whom I don't know, actually asked me to be his PERSONAL INSTRUCTOR!!! And he don't really mind the fact that I'm getting my cert only next year! WOOHOO!!!! The best thing is, HE DOESN'T HAVE A BUDGET!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Took some advice from coach regarding my capabilities and the fee.....He was like 'Go for it!' WOOHOO!!! THANKS FOR BELIEVEING IN ME!! Regarding the fee, coach says it depends on the venue and stuff. However, since that guy said he doesn't mind travelling to my place, I don't think I shall charge him that much too...

But then, I shan't carry high hopes too....in case he's just trying to play me, like what Yeo Yeeling said... :) But then, I shall have my fingers crossed. MY FIRST DISCIPLE!!! YAY!!!!



|Shi Hao| 8:24 PM|

------