I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Thursday, March 19, 2009
Waiting for time to past, so might as well just blog a lil'.


Went to watch Departures (Okuribito おくりびと) on Tuesday after booking out. I wasn't keen to watch it at first after reading the synopsis from Wikipedia. The fact that it was an Academy winning film didn't really add in much bonus for me either. But since my friend was so adamant in watching in and said 'The Oscars don't lie', I decided that I'll just give it a shot :D

In the end, I'm glad I watched it, seriously..... Although the movie's theme revolves around the heavy topics dead, the morticians and their job. It is actually quite a light-hearted and touching movie which has lots of funny moments. I especially like the part where Daigo went to the public bath to completely 'cleanse' his body. He was like cleaning EVERY SINGLE PART OF HIS BODY where he could reach, even his NOSTRILS!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Hirosue Ryoko plays his supportive and understanding wife, until she gains knowledge of her husband's job of conducting encoffinment. But in the end, she too begins to understand the nobility of her husband job and tells other that her husband is a professional.


Anyway, sidetrack a little....I didn't realise Ms Hirosue has become so pretty after so many years :P It's like I don't like the cute her when she was younger. Seriously, she's so much better now being demure and lady-like instead of being young, bubbly & girlish.


Back to the movie. After watching it, I do find that it is worthy of its Oscar. It pays tribute to the unsung careers of morticians and people who makes the funerals go smoothly and also showcase the type of prejudice that the morticians face in the outside world, especially in Asian Countries where death is a great taboo. Seriously, maybe I should be a make-up artist for the dead when I grow up. But I must ensure that I live the longest among my best friends so that I can ensure they look their best in their last journey. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! I know when the time really comes, you people will be grateful to me from up above or down under, JUST DON'T SAY 'THANK YOU' TO ME AFTER I'M DONE!!!! Anyway, I think I'll purchase the DVD when it's out :D



|Shi Hao| 8:08 AM|

------