I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, March 29, 2009
WOOHOOO!!!! It's my 200th post since September 2007! WAHAHAHAHA! But then i'm not gonna celebrate about it or anything, maybe my 300th post bah....

Anyway....my legs are feels DARN HEAVY right now, feels like there are 2 YEO YEELINGS CLINGING TO EACH OF MY LEG while I walk. Looks like Taiji is really more difficult than I expect it to me....but then it's tiring in a way which I'm much comfortable with, at least I wouldn't PANT LIKE A FREAKING DOG after finishing a routine...

And YAY!!! I've finally gotten hands on my taiji costume!! DAMN FREAKING NICE!!!! White in colour, presenting the PURITY DEEP WITHIN ME!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! But pity I didn't manage to get a picture of me wearing it.....cause my camera's SPOILT!!!! OMG!! I dropped it while I took out my costume from my bag, the freaking cover of the camera didn't seem to help. SHUCKS MAN! I'm already having A FORTHCOMING FINANCIAL CRISIS in April, and now my camera's damaged, it's another EXTRA EXPENDITURE!!! What's worse...HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA CAMP PIMP DURING THE APRIL OUTING AND CHALET???!!!! THIS IS A TRAVESTY!! ABSOLUTE TRAVESTY!!!
________________________________________________________________________
Someone asked me a very strange question (Okay, most people won't categorize it as strange, but maybe cause it's the first time I'm HEARING it)

That person asked “你喜欢我吗?”

And for the first FOXTROTTING TIME OF MY ENTIRE PATHETIC LIFE.... Wee Shi Hao was actually DUMBFOUNDED!!!

________________________________________________________________________
I'm darn worried right now.....maybe it's the after effect of having a long break from work. But......the BMT feeling is somehow back again..... I seriously don't want to go back to those times. I certainly don't want to be back in that reclusive state that I was in during those dark periods....can someone please save me???



|Shi Hao| 8:00 PM|

------