I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, April 18, 2009
Hmmm....I think we'll go back to country this week! :D

Presenting to you the latest single by Ms Martina McBride, from her 10th studio album 'Shine', 'Ride'!

Ride

You wake up from your dream and, and you don't want to face the day
You can't find a reason to think your world will ever change
You can hide beneath the covers
Or you can run outside head up high and carry on

Life is a roller coaster ride
Time turns a wheel and love collides
Faith is believing you can close your eyes and touch the sky.
So shine while you have the chance to shine
Laugh even when you want to cry
Hold on tight to what you feel inside and ride...

It brings you up slowly then shoot you like a rocket towards the ground
It twists and it shakes you before it turns you upside down
You can't see what's around the corner
And you can't look back, so just live it up and feel the rush

Life is a roller coaster ride
Time turns a wheel and love collides
Faith is believing you can close your eyes and touch the sky.
So shine while you have the chance to shine
Laugh even when you want to cry
Hold on tight to what you feel inside and ride...
Ride, ride

Shine while you have the chance to shine
Laugh even when you want to cry
Hold on tight to what you feel inside and ride

Ride, ride
________________________________________________________________________
Okay, I shall address some of the issues that I've pointed out in the previous 2 blog posts. The first one regarding the GREATEST EMBARRASSMENT in my FREAKING LIFE! The second one is regarding the case of violation.

So it was a Tuesday night. As usual, I went home for my daily nights out. While playing restaurant city. I heard the dreaded sound.... my ringtone -_-

It's never good to hear my ringtone during my nights out, it's like 9 in 10 chances that it would be a call from either of my 2 immediate superiors. So as expected, that call was within the 9 chances.

Here's the conversation (maybe paraphrased):

Superior: Hello, shi hao arh? Where are you?

Shi Hao: At home lor!

Superior: What time will you be coming back to camp?

Shi Hao: Erm....I'll be leaving my house at 10, so I'll reach camp at about 11

Superior: Can you help me with something?

Shi Hao: What?

Superior: Can you help me buy a packet of cigarettes on your way back? I want the brand 'Next, Light'.

Shi Hao : (WHAT THE FOXTROT?!!!) *Brief Silence*....Okay.......

Superior: It's about $10.80, I'll return you the money when you come back, thanks!

*engaged*

WHAT THE HECK????!!!!! He's asking me to get him CIGARETTES??!!! I still freaking need to maintain my GOOD BOY IMAGE!!!!!! IT'S SO DEMEANING AND UNADVISABLE TO ASK ME TO GET HIM SOMETHING WHICH WOULD PROVE DETRIMENTAL TO BOTH OF US!!!!! ARGH!!!! But what to do?? He's my superior, I can't possibly say no... :(

RELUCTANTLY, I DRAGGED my ass towards the provision stand situated at Boon Lay Temporay Bus interchange. My head was facing down while I scrutinised my surroundings to see if there was anyone I know. As I approach the shop owner, my head was still down, I asked her for a packet of 'Next, Light'

I think the auntie sensed my embarrassment from purchasing cigarettes, she was SMIRKING THE WHOLE FREAKING TIME!!!!! Then she went 'Let me see it :)'

So I just took out my 11B and showed her...

'Okay! :D'

I just paid her the exact amount, took over the packet of 'Next Light' and just dashed all the way to the 182 berth. SO GODDAMN SHAMEFUL!!!! WHAT IF SOMEONE SEES ME?!!! MY GOOD BOY IMAGE WOULD BE TOTALLY SHATTERED!!! ARGH!!!! The whole process was just so FOXTROTTING DISTRESSING!!!! I think I maybe SCARRED FOR LIFE!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
________________________________________________________________________
And now, the violation case......

SHIT MAN!!! YOU'RE BEING SO BLOODY DISRESPECTFUL BY ENGAGING IN SUCH AN ACT OF INTIMACY/INDECENCY WITHOUT EVEN GETTING MY FOXTROTTING PERMISSION!!!!!

WTH???!!! I'VE ALREADY SAID WE'LL SEE HOW THINGS PROGRESS!!! BUT HOW COULD YOU JUST DO THAT TO ME??!!! (I was NOT raped by the way -_-)

ARGH!!!! I swear I would have PUNCHED YOU if it isn't for my kind nature. I seriously feel like BREAKING OFF ALL CONTACTS WITH YOU!!!

But then again, due to my KIND, FORGIVING & MAGNANIMOUS nature. I'll forgive y0u this time.... If the same thing ever occur again, I'll certainly help you call the AMBULANCE!! So don't worry :D
________________________________________________________________________
Anyway, I realise being IN CAMP is VERY BENEFICIAL for my diet regime.

This is my saviour!! WAHAHAHAHAHA

Since I don't to cookhouse for lunch....This will be my lunch in camp from now on. :D

One packet for every lunch, no other source of food after that (Other than plain water) until Dinner at home :D

It's quite filling actually.....3 piece per pack, one for APPETIZER, one for the MAIN COURSE and one for DESSERT :D There's nothing better than this!!! (Yeah right, FREAKING BULLSHIT!!! But what to do, for my 53 KG, I WILL CARRY ON!!!)
________________________________________________________________________
WOOHOOO!!!! I finally got myself a Taiji Instructor from Singapore National Wushu Federation (SNFW)!!! YAY!!!! Well, it was all just due to pure luck and coincidence.

I went to CCK park this morning with my mom to teach her some Taiji moves along with my dog. We were practicing beside this bunch of middle aged uncles & aunties who were practicing Taiji as well.

So while I was teaching my mom, my dog which was in the basket at the front of my bike kept making noises begging to be let out to roam around the park. This attracted the interest of one of the auntie who was practicing Taiji. It was through looking at my cute doggie that she realised the faults in my routine and she came forth to point out ALL the mistakes, jovially of course.

Turns out she was an Wushu Judge and Taiji instructor from SNFW. So I said, NEVER EVER judge a book by its cover. She may look like a wet market auntie but just looking at the sheer grace of her performing the 42 style Yang Taiji is enough to leave me in awe.... Anyway, she invited me to join her class next sat, and of course I agreed instantly :D WOOHOOO!!!! I am beginning to see rays of light in the Nationals in the coming August!!! YAY!!!



|Shi Hao| 12:48 PM|

------