I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Friday, May 29, 2009
Bet many of you have already heard of the song 'I Dreamed A Dream' due to the Susan Boyle craze. However, no matter how good she is, she's still an amateur. Ruthie Henshall is like a THOUSAND TIMES BETTER than Susan Boyle. Plus she was the original cast in Les Miserables. Listen to how she PWNED Susan Boyle!



I Dreamed A Dream

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untasted

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hope apart
And they turn your dream to shame

He slept a summer by my side
He filled my days with endless wonder
He took my childhood in his stride
But he was gone when autumn came

And still I dream he'll come to me
That we will live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed.
_________________________________________________________________________
So DAMN NICE RIGHT???!!! I especially liked the part of 'So different from this hell I'm living'. You can seriously feel the angst and frustration in her voice. That's called professionalism!
_________________________________________________________________________
Anyway, it was the Dragon Boat festival yesterday. Since Monday, I've eaten like 11 DUMPLINGS!!! 2 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. 4 on Thurs and 1 just now :P WAHAHAHAHAHA!! OMG!! HOW MUCH CALORIES ARE THERE IN TOTAL???!!! ARGH!!!!! MY IDEAL WEIGHT!!!!!!!!

Oh ya, if you realise the story behind dumplings, I'm sure you'll be sort of disgusted to know that we're actually eating FISH FOOD!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!



|Shi Hao| 4:29 PM|

------