Friday, May 1, 2009
Finally!!! A proper update!!! Sorry fangling about the late updates, looks like my blog is a source of your entertainment in RP.. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Anyway, since I couldn't get my hands on the original photo files take during the wushu chalet, I shall just settle for the 2nd best by using SUB-STANDARD photos!!!
Met the guys in the arcade before heading back to our room. I don't understand why they're so fascinated with arcades. It's like we
ALWAYS WIND UP IN ARCADES for
MOST of our outings..... and the games that they play is
SO STANDARD!!!

The guys will be off playing so shooting games while the
2 CRAZY SHREWS will go for the basketball throwing machines where they'll score about
4 SHOTS OUT OF 10 THROWS.. -_-

I think her game ended
AS SOON AS IT STARTED if I didn't remember wrongly..

I wonder if they'll also do the same thing if they were holding real guns.. and they influenced someone else..
ERIC LEE!!!! I think he also became a cam pimp under
HER influence...WAHAHAHAHA
THE RACING GAME!!! I remember there is a proper name for it, but I just can't remember what was it...Shucks man, I didn't manage to get a shot of Yeo Yeeling...but the thing was she was the only person with a driving license among all of the other players. She was the ONLY one to keep experiencing collisions etc during the course of the game. After see how she fared in the game, I,
ONCE AGAIN, fortify my stand of
NOT EVER TO BE IN HER CAR WHEN SHE'S THE DRIVER, EVER!!!!
Okay....arcade madness over, back to our room!!
TA DAH!!!!

Blk A, 1125
Nothing to do in the room also......*takes out cameras*

What a mess......

Ee wei's erotica!

Seriously, I think people who
ACT camera-shy should
BURN IN HELL!!!!

sigh....no one's interested. Never mind,
I SHALL START THE BALL ROLLING!!!

Crucifix!

Any ideas??

WAHAHAHAHAHA...My right feet seriously isn't touching the wall

WAHAHAHAHAHA...my BEST Taiji move...
woohoo!!! I dragged Eddie into the game! :D

Cool??
NOT!!!!

hahaha, showing some sign of interest :D
疯狂十连拍!

Yeo yeeling's face is
FOREVER BIG!!!

Beng....

Lian....

Gooseberry 1

Gooseberry 2

Gooseberry 3!!! Not Shina, ME!!!

WAHAHAHAHAHA!! My first reflection shot! :D

I seriously think the 2 standing are the
EXTRA ONES!!!!

tsk tsk tsk...pathetic...let me show you how the PRO does it! :D

That's
HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA
Okay....slideshow interlude :D
Title:
Caught Red-Handed

End
Back to reality :D
Groupshots:
Okay, let's take the camera outside!!! :D

cam whores and pimp
WAHAHAHAHA....one of the finest display of flexibility! :D

My shin was seriously
HURTING while on the banisters
shit man...suddenly lost the feel to blog...I think I better stop here first.....so sorry :(
|Shi Hao| 8:51 AM|
------