I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, May 30, 2009
Hmmm....let's change the ambience of my blog for a little. Instead of pop/country, let's have some Popera for this week! Some applause for Mr Josh Groban! :D


Si Volvieras A Mi

Como sobrevivir (How to survive)
Como calmar mi sed (How to calm my thirst)
Como seguir sin ti (How can I continue without you)
Como saltar sin red (How can I jump without a net [to catch me])
Con ese adios tan salvaje y cruel (With that farewell so wild and cruel)
Me desojaste la piel (You hurt me to the core)
La eternidad en final se quedo (I remain stuck in time)
Y un desierto es mi corazon (And my heart is a desert)

Ay si volvieras a mi (Oh if you would come back to me)
Encenderia el sol mil primaveras (The sun moves through 1000 spring times)
Si regresaras por mi (If you returned to me)
Seria un milagro cada beso que me dieras (It would be miracle with each kiss you give me)
Pero hoy te vas (But today you’re gone)
Y no hay vuelta atraz (And there is no turning back)

Que habra despues de ti? (What is there after you?)
Mas que estas lagrimas (More than these tears)
Si hasta la lluvia en el jardin (Like the rain in a garden)
Toca musica sin fin (Little music in end)
Sombria y tragica (I could try but I would fall)
Hoy de rodillas le pido a Dios (Today I say “goodbye” on bended knees)
Que por el bien de los dos (That by good of the two)
Algo en tu pecho se quiebre al oir a (I sense the emptiness in you)
Este loco que se muere de amor (I’m crazy that I am dying of love)

Ay si volvieras a mi (Oh if you could come back to me)
Encenderia el sol mil primaveras (The sun moves through 1000 spring times)
Si regresaras por mi (If you returned to me)
Seria un milagro cada vez que me vieras (It would miracle each time you see me.)
Pero hoy te vas (But today you are gone)
Y no hay vuelta atraz (And there is no turning back)

Y desataste un huracan, (And, I am an undone hurricane)
Fuego y furia de un volcan (The fire and fury of a volcano)
Que no se apagar (That doesn’t turn off)
Como olvido que fui (I was like a fine wine)
Esclavo de ti (Slave to you)
Ya no puedo mas (I am no longer able)

Ay si volvieras mi vida (Oh if you come back to me)
Ay si volvieras (if you come back)
Si regresaras por mi (If you returned me)
Seria feliz otra vez (I would be happy once again)
Pero hoy te vas (But today you are gone)
Y no hay vuelta atraz (And there is no turning back)
_______________________________________________________________________
BLOODY HELL!!!! For the FIRST FOXTROTTING TIME IN MY 19 YEARS AND 10 MONTHS, I felt that I've TRULY WASTED MY YOUTH AND LIFE!!!! 6½ HOURS OF IT!!!!

I was asked to report to Marina Barrage by 0430 today for some shooting of the music video for National Day or something like that. I had to DRAG MY ASS UP FROM BED at 3 IN THE MORNING just to make my way down to the train station where my colleague is fetching me from there, thanks Wei Jie :D

Anyway, I thought the whole bunch of us would be involved in the shooting. In the end, only LESS THAN A QUARTER (actually I think much lesser) of the whole group were directly involved in the shooting while the remaining just stood there and ENJOY THE MORNING BREEZE!!!!!!!! FREAK SHIT!!!! WHAT'S THE FOXTROTTING MEANING OF THIS???!!! BASKET HORSE LA! I know that I'm supposed to waste 1 and a half years of my life, but at least let me waste it CONSTRUCTIVELY???!!!

For the whole of the 4½ hours (I reached the place at 0500), I just stood there like some sort of IDIOT or some mountain turtle who has never seen the sea or concrete buildings & at the same time watch some OBSCURE BAND LIP AND INSTRUMENT SYNC!!! Not only that, I also took orders from some imbecilic staff from the shooting team to stand here sit there BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! Like come on! You DIDN'T EVEN PAY US!!! CALAFARES ALSO NEED TO BE PAID TO WORK OKAY!!!

ARGH!!! I shall stop my rantings since it's my obligation to waste time, but seriously..... sigh.........don't even wish to say anymore. Anyway I guess I also make it up for myself by coaping 3 metallic water bottles back! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I can only wish the remaining 5 months will pass in a flash
_______________________________________________________________________
Current Dumpling Count: 13 :D



|Shi Hao| 3:03 PM|

------