I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, May 23, 2009
Miss 'Die-Doh' Armstrong shall be on air this week!

Love the tranquil and soothing quality of this song. It's like one of the BEST HIGHWAY SONGS EVER!!!

Life For Rent

I haven't ever really found a place that I call home
I never stick around quite long enough to make it
I apologize that once again I'm not in love
But it's not as if I mind
that your heart ain't exactly breaking

It's just a thought, only a thought

But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine

I've always thought
that I would love to live by the sea
To travel the world alone
and live more simply
I have no idea what's happened to that dream
Cos there's really nothing left here to stop me

It's just a thought, only a thought

But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine

If my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine

While my heart is a shield and I won't let it down
While I am so afraid to fail so I won't even try
Well how can I say I'm alive

If my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine

If my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine
Cos nothing I have is truly mine
Cos nothing I have is truly mine
Cos nothing I have is truly mine
________________________________________________________________________
Phew, such an intense weekend since yesterday.

Met up with my CLL chums since CNY. Seriously it felt great seeing them after all these times. So many things to talk and gossip about.

The plan was to meet up at Woodlands Interchange at 1600. But since I was there early, might as well just go to directly to RP to meet Fangling instead of waiting for about 45 mins for the other 2. FL had her UT cancelled, and hence she could meet us for a small meal before she go for her Wushu training.... While waiting at Koufu for the 2, we did some camera action :D


Both NARCISSISTIC FREAKS

ZP called a little bit after we started our meal. Seriously, her sense of direction is just like her CS, where it is practically also CMI. I think DJD have to snatch the phone from her and take the reins herself before they walk right into the fountain or something.

DJD and ZP arrived soon after, thanks to DJD's heightened sense of direction! :D
For some reason, DJD was DAMN SHOCKED when she saw us...

See???

And ZP somehow looks damn tired.


Both got themselves a bowl of dessert which only cost a $1. Seriously, I think $1 is way too much given the quality of the dessert. The storeholder should be like PAYING THEM MONEY for even eating her dessert!! SO L-Q LA!!!!

Anyway, it was nearing 1700. Which means training is starting. According to FL, she'll get some form of physical punishment... so she just quickly donned her villager training suit before leading us to Agora hall. I was expecting the Agora hall to have a gallery or some sort for audiences. The word 'hall' itself lead me to visualize that place having a stage and all those stuff that you would normally find in the school halls of pri schools/sec schools/JCs. But that place just turned out to be a giant carpeted warehouse -_-

Oh ya, we finally get to see the gorgeous Wushu president and the dashing Coach that FL kept talking about. They're not really as nice as she make them out to be. Maybe she's just on heat, that's why she said that. It's not as if I'm not used to it... First it was Dave, then it was someone from IJ (I forgot his name), now it's president and coach. Plus guess what she calls the girlfriend of he president?? First Lady -_- I bet FL was DAMN HIGH while the president was doing warm ups face to face with her, and just a few inches away! WAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, before that villager started her training... she took out her laptop for us in case we felt bored...



But in the end, the laptop wasn't put to use.... why?? 'Cause I ACCIDENTALLY STUPIDLY close the laptop. So what to do??? Cam lor....WAHAHAHAHA



I have people asking if DJD was indeed my sister....WAHAHAHAHA



I like this photo for some reason...



Hairless, Hairier, Hairiest



It wasn't soon before we realised taking pics of our normal face isn't really that entertaining......





Okay, we were seriously bored.... waited for approximately an hour before FL had her break and came to activate her plappy, as called by herself -_-


This was how she looked like when she was released from her break. Seriously, I still don't know why she's so tired.... She was like only giving 50% OF HER EFFORT during the training! We could like CONSTANTLY HEAR HER LAUGHTER THROUGHOUT THE SESSION!! It's like how seriously could you get with all those laughing?? Things got worse when the group was on to the jumping techniques. It's like take 3/4 steps and then jump. She was 5/6 steps and jump. The others had jumped for like at least 3 times once they made their way to the other side of the carpet while she only jumped for like twice??? Show some enthusiasm please. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA....okay la, I know you're really trying hard :D *PEACE*

Anyway, Plappy activated!!


SO HAPPY!! :D

Made our way to CWP for dinner after fangling's training.... Talked about lots of stupid stuff in JC and how some of the other innovians were doing. People like smurf become........ or JY evaporating from earth etc.... those sort of gossipy stuff. WAHAHAHAHAHA...call me a bitch if you want, it seriously doesn't hurt to gossip once in awhile (Though I think I do it every day) Should meet up again soon, shall go to Beauty World the next time! :D
________________________________________________________________________
OMG!!! ISN'T THIS JUST BEAUTIFUL?????!!!


OR THIS???!!!! *DROOLS*


Okay, maybe not this. Cause the gold colour is making it a bit old fashioned


OMG OMG!!! I'D DO ALMOST ANYTHING TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS PAIR!!!! AHHHH!!!!!! CAN SOMEONE JUST GET IT FOR ME?!!



|Shi Hao| 7:26 PM|

------