Thursday, May 21, 2009
Okay! Let's continue with my Saturday trip part II! Anbiry Baburu with my Wushu Peers!!! :D
So the plan was to meet up at Jurong Point at 1700. Being the PUNCTUAL ONE, I was of course the 1ST to reach the venue :D Called 'ALWAYS LATE BUT NEVER EARLY' Yeo Yeeling. She sounded GODDAMN HOSTILE over the phone. It was like “喂?我等一下再打给你。” *Hung up* Thus, I just loitered around JP waiting for someone to call me......
Kaiyu called me soon after and I met her outside Courts. We were both talking about Yeo Yeeling & Eric Lee refusing to pick up our calls.... And one juncture, we came up with this EXTREMELY STUPID theory behind their refusal to respond to our call, which is that they had some sort of fight on the way and both are now comtemplating to PS the rest of us for our Anbiry Baburu Trip....
But then, putting the theories aside, cam-pimping is more important! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Okay, let's get back to the trip. Anyway, KY was complaining of being a little bit hungry, so we decided to have those
ORGASMIC cookies from Subway. Prior reaching subway, Eddie called us asking for our current location. We told him to look for us at Subway but in the end, we have to been the one looking for him instead. Given his poor description skill and lack of knowledge regarding the geography of JP... Both of us spent quite a tremendous amount of effort locating that vainpod in the new wing of JP.
Guess who else was with Eddie Sim??
THE FREAKING LOVEBIRDS!!!
And what was their reason for not picking up the phone??? “有咩?没听到。”
WHAT THE FREAK????!!! THAT'S THE ANSWER THAT I HATE THE MOST LA!!!! THEN WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE A HANDPHONE FOR???!!! MIGHT AS WELL THROW IT INTO THE FOXTROTTING DRAIN/DUSTBIN!!!! ARGH!!!! But never mind, being the
MAGNANIMOUS ONE, I'll forgive you people :D Let's focus on the Cam instead! :)))

Forgive him, he had a
REALLY BAD day, and I mean
REAL BAD....
LY came soon after. So happy, thought he couldn't make it. Too bad Eewei wasn't present, if not it would have been full strength already. Coach said he'll be coming later after his lesson at 1800. Headed to Benten, initially, we wanted to wait for coach before making our orders. But soon, we realise that it's quite inappropriate for us to like hog onto the seats and not ordering anything but just wait for the last person to join, plus who knows
WHEN THE HELL will coach arrive although he did say 'about 10 mins' (It took him 20 mins in the end -_-) Furthermore, the time taken for the staff to prepare Anbiry Baburu is just sufficient for coach to finish his food. So we've practically
JUSTIFIED OUR STAND for ordering and eating
WITHOUT HIM no matter how
IMPOLITE it may be :D
By the way, I just realised this.... Everytime if the outing is planned at some food outlet. The following is
BOUND TO HAPPEN! First, you take pictures with the menu. Secondly, you take pictures with your food. Just watch....
While waiting for food....

Trying to
ACT LADY-LIKE *PUKES*

The camera only captures
CLEAR SHOTS of
NICE IMAGES!!!! :)

What's up with the 'Victory' hand sign?? Seriously, we should come up with something
NEW!!!!

Somehow I think this pic is
DAMN CUTE for some reason.... maybe because of that
IDIOTIC look on his face! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
FOOD'S HERE!!!!

Sorry LY, I know I shouldn't have stole the
LIMELIGHT from you, but I just
COULDN'T RESIST!!!! :P
Coach's here! :D

We ordered Anbiry Baburu while waiting for hiim to finish his meal.....
And now.....for the
HIGHLIGHT of our dinner.......
ANBIRY BABURU!!!!
AWE-STRUCK!
ECSTATIC!
JUBILANT
THRILLED!!
ELATED!!
JUBILANT!!
ATTACK!!!!!!

A few seconds later....

Minutes later...... Doesn't it just look
DELICIOUS???!!!

She's trying to mix the cereals with the ice cream

Almost done!!! Seriously I was
DARN BLOATED at this point. It was till the extent that I have to excuse myself for a short walk before resuming the battle. I think it was because of the baked rice

I seriously cannot make it already
FINALLY!! THE BOTTOM!!!

Defeated..... :(

They've lost too :((

Victory smile!

Still
GOING STRONG!!!! Not surprising
AT ALL!!!

This was how
BIG the glass actually is.

Doing my taiji again, this time trying to burn off the
EXCESS CALORIES from Anbiry Baburu, proved to be
ABSOLUTE FUTILE!!!!!
After dinner, we ditched the original movie plan and went to the arcade instead. For some reason, it's always arcade when I'm with the Wushu Peers. It's like we just have this
STRONG AFFINITY with arcades....

Some shooting game simulating army warfare

And even though I had the least experience in arcade games.....
I WAS THE LAST ONE STANDING!!!! WOOHOOO!! But please do not poke fun at the way I hold the rifle....WAHAHAHAHA
The basketball game!!! I truly
SUCK AT IT!!!! Just look at the disparities in the score...
Basically, after the arcade session, we just spent the remaining time doing what we do best......
CAM PIMP!!!!

I'm
STILL TRYING to burn off those
EXCESS CALORIES!!!

Come on man,
SMILE!!

Trying out the different functions.

Looks like some form of gangster negotiation...

Solo rangers :(
GOOSEBERRY RANGER!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAA

The last pic of the trip :D
|Shi Hao| 10:27 PM|
------