I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, May 31, 2009
WEEW! I've finally tried out the Marshmellow Cake recipe before the pot luck movie session next week. The cake turned out quite well, though it was a little too soft plus I skipped the step of adding jello on top of the marshmellow layer as I was FAR TOO LAZY to prepare the jello mixture.
So, here are the ingredients :D



200g of McVites's Digestive Biscuits


80g of melted butter/margerine (I used a little more, but should have used EVEN MORE!!)


150g of Marshmellows


300ml of FULL CREAM MILK!!!! SO FATTENING!!!


2 tablespoon of gelatine powder

Whipped cream was also mentioned in the recipe, but I didn't use it as I thought it was redundant.

First, making the base of the cake.

CRUSH THE BISCUITS!!! And what else is better for doing the job other than......

TADAH!!! I don't know what this is called, let's just call it for the stone club. My mom always use this to pound chilli, garlic etc. Luckily there wasn't any taste of chilli and garlic in the biscuit base. phew....


CHARGE!!!!!!


The aftermath....

Next, add the melted butter and mix it well


Spread the mixture evenly on over the baking tin


And in the fridge it goes!! :D


Next. The marshmellow layer...

Just dump the marshmellow, milk and gelatine powder together





This was how it looked after all the stuff have dissolved. The mixture overflowed at one point due to the excessive foaming of the milk. :(

Actually, I should've melt the gelatine powder first before adding it into the mixture to prevent it from forming lumps.

Spread the layer over the harden biscuit base and throw it back into the fridge.....


An hour later....

TAHDAH!!! MY FIRST MARSHMELLOW CAKE!! The marshmellow was quite thin due to spillage of the mixture while boiling. Anyway, the marshmellow layer wasn't as sweet as I thought, maybe that's where the whipped cream comes in. I think it would taste nice if I had included the jello layer. Never mind, I shall try it next week at Cass' house :D



|Shi Hao| 4:28 PM|

------