I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, May 24, 2009
Went to Bugis yesterday with some of The Choristers to get Shawn his 21st Bday Present. JY couldn't make it because she has her own outing. MJ was TOO LAZY to join. so oh well, met up with YQ and Cass at BP before taking 960 to Bugis. As usual, Cass was late. Actually, everyone was late......WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Circular and Oval... WAHAHAHAHA


The EXCO Members of KSS TAF Club... WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


Choir turned Wushu Members XD


USA has The Sopranos, Singapore has The Altos! :D *Exsultate justi in Domino rectos decet collaudatio....*

Waited for quite sometime before that STUPID 960 came! WTH??!!! GODDAMN CROWDED LA!!! I thought the bus comes to BP through the industrial area??!! Since when so many families moved to kranji industrial estate??!! ARGH....luckily there were still some seats available :D


娟姨!!!



That wasn't my hand, seriously :D


Double Chin....


Double chin once again. You should really go on some serious dieting!!

Crapped throughout the whole journey to Bugis, gossipping about this and that and whatever that came straight into our mind. YL sent me an sms in the midst of our journey saying that she missed her stop and that she doesn't know where she was at that point of time -_- The worst thing was, she didn't just miss by a stop, she missed by a COUPLE of stops according to her. Seriously, how dumb can she even get? It's alright to miss one or two stops, but missed a COUPLE OF STOPS??? That oughta tell us something about her sense of direction...WAHAHAHAHAHA

Headed to Bugis MRT station once we alighted. XP kept telling us that she was at the 'platform'. Took us quite awhile to find her after we called her quite a number of times saying that we were outside of Guardian.

Anyway, I led the 3 missies to the四马路观音庙 for YQ to do her prayers as she said it was the 15th of the lunar calender the next day.

As usual, she refuses to let me take a shot of her


WAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you'll NEVER ESCAPE ME!!!


Somehow she felt the rise in temperature for that particular instance...WOOHOOO!!!!



Trying to show off her ARMPIT HAIR!!! WAHAHAHAHA

Oh ya.... we were talking about Buddhism being the most popular religion in Singapore. But then I think there are so many 'followers' of Buddhism in Singapore is because there are lots of people in my generation who decalres that they are Buddhists but they never really visit temples or attend any religious functions during religious festivals. These so called Buddhists contributes to the 'growing popularity' of Buddhism, and I guess I'm one of them as well.... WAHAHAHAHAHA! Oops...so sorry FL!!! :(

Rushed back to Bugis Junction after YQ's prayers. YL was already there while we were still making our way there. She was complaining about how slow our movements were blah blah blah. So I had to use my 'Almost there but actually just started the journey' Technique to sooth her. This technique is unique in a sense that it was passed down to me from my mom. And through me, some of the choristers also managed to obtain this unique skill. :D SO PROUD OF MYSELF!! WAHAHAHA!


Met YL outside the Topshop. Went in a grabbed a $30 scarf which XP thinks that Shawn probably likes. We spent only like 15 mins of our whole mini outing for Shawn's scarf. Maybe that was just an excuse for us to get together to bitch and talk crap! WAHAHAHAHAHA... It was still fun nonetheless :P

Went to Uzumaki AKA Fangling for some Ice Cream. Don't know why, I had the urge to have something cold even though I knew I was on diet :P

So COLOURFUL!!!!!


Had the bubble tea flavour. Not that bad la, since I like Milk Tea quite alot. The only thing bad about this flavour is that they added mini pearls. I don't exactly like mini pearls to be honest. It feels like some sort of plastic air balls which bursts immediately when you bite it, not as chewy as their larger chewy counterparts. Plus, you can't really taste them even when you bite in substantial amount.

Spent the next hour plus doing window shopping in Bugis. YL wanted to buy a present for some friend of hers for his 21st Bday. She was like 'Can't be more than $50, but can't be too cheap either'. I was thinking, 'why not just give him a $50 ang pow?' The thing I hate most about bdays is the part of thinking what to buy for that person? What's more irritating is that the person prefers to 'hang up and sell' instead of telling you what he/she wants. Come on people, you can ONLY DREAM ABOUT getting what YOU WANT if you refuse to tell us what you exactly want for your bday. I think people should learn FROM ME! Going around ANNOUNCING what present I want 2 MONTHS PRIOR MY BDAY!! That'll save me from anyway UNNECESSARY SHOCK like the Jacket Incident.... WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NO OFFENCE!


Think she saw food...




WAHAHAHAHAHA! She got sick of me constantly snapping meaningless pictures....

YL couldn't find anything that she feels appropriate as a present. So she decided to try her luck out at Iluma.

The current attraction that Iluma has currently is actually ONLY the 4 storey high escalator


YL was damn scared while she was on the escalator... WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Reminds me of how ZP YELLED IN PUBLIC and SHOVED THE CROWD aside in other to get back on solid ground when the escalator suddenly stopped moving.


Up


Up


And Up


YAY, we arrived on the 4th storey :D

Loitered around Iluma for awhile after YL got a T shirt for his friend. Went to this really interesting shop called 'Ameba' which sells lots of funny and fanciful (lots of them were actually of not much use, just purely for entertainment) item like mini blenders, booklets providing escuses for being late & $7.90 coasters with jokes imprinted on them etc.

YL left for her project after we're done with Iluma. Seriously, who the hell studies/work on Saturdays??!! Will never understand her. Even when I was in JC, Saturdays were strictly for me to get away from notes and worksheets. (Though I can't fully express how much I YEARN to get back to notes and worksheets right now)

Made a last minute decision to go to Wei Xiang Yuan after YL left since Bugis Junction is so near to Chinatown. The place was freaking crowded as usual when we reached there. Waited for quite awhile before 4 of us PATHETICALLY SQUEEZED around one single table. Ordered the famous Mango Snow Ice together with Egg Pudding and Water Chestnut Cake


SO NICE & FULFILLING!!!! XP was having quite some time getting use to the sweet egg pudding. She was too used to eggs which are salty. Anyway, the water chestnut cake was really nice. Not too sweet plus the light fragrance & crunchiness of shreds of water chesnut, seriously don't mind having another serving of it! :P

Walked around Chinatown before making our way home. Saw the Oasis 'Gay' Spa during our trip. Visited ornament shops with IRRITATING SHOP ASSISTANTS/OWNERS coming up to us asking for what we want. Seriously, I have NO PROBLEMS shopping by myself, the problem I have with these type of people is that the embarrassment of declining their services. I do know about GEMS award, but please, I'll call you if I really need help. Saw this shop which specializes in Wushu equipment in Chinatown Point. Got a little too excited while I was in the shop. The stuff are quite cheap too. The Lantern Pants cost only $16!! WTH??!! I was charged $20 when I got it from Coach Chng!!! MY $4!!! ARGH!!!!! Okay, shall stop whining :P

Went home after that, but not with some more camera action! :))



I learnt something from the outing yesterday:
When someone grabs your stuff away from you without seeking approval, be it food, tools, stationery or whatever, and you're perfectly fine with it. That means you 2 are FREAKING GOOD FRIENDS :D
________________________________________________________________________
WOOHOOOO!!!! I FINALLY GOT MY ADIDAS KUNDO!! YAY!!!!


ISN'T HE JUST A BEAUTY??!!! Costs me $84. Not too shabby, way below my budget. Went straight to Queensway Shopping Centre immediately after training. Tried to look for Adidas SM II or Ultra 3 but only managed to find the latter. However, it was WAY WAY OVER MY BUDGET of $100!!!! So had to settle for second best, Kundo! :D Went home and did some research about SM II. It was only then when I realised that it was already out for 12 FREAKING YEARS! That explains why I couldn't find it :(



|Shi Hao| 4:13 PM|

------