Friday, June 26, 2009
Crashed YH's place today before going for my dinner date. It's nice to crash her house once in awhile. I mean, it has been ages since I last went to her place (think the last time was CNY), so why not crash her house while waiting for time to pass.

She was busy doing her homework when I arrived. So I just conveniently took her camera and started randomly snapping :)
SMILE!!!
I STILL INSIST THAT I'M CAMERA SHY!!!! :P
No fun taking pics by myself....
YING HUI!!!!!!
喜
怒
哀
乐

I seriously think that
MY PRESENCE TOGETHER WITH THE CAMERA POSES AS A BIG DISTRACTION FOR HER!!WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Okay, think I shall just let her concentrate on her homework. I shall just cam-pimp
MYSELF!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

YH said this Bear was a present from us. But I seriously have no recollection of ever buying YH a soft toy for her bday. But who cares.....
Taking a pic is
MORE IMPORTANT!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
天残脚!!!
看招!!
Okay.....moment of randomness over.... :D
________________________________________________________________________

这张‘贵鼠乘凉’的照片是我从表妹的博客下载的。
当时我看到这张照片时,顿时间心情感到无比地舒畅。
看着袋鼠懒洋洋地伏在丛荫下乘凉,姿势仿真古代宫廷贵妃歇息的姿态,好不自在!
真希望我也能像袋鼠一样无忧无虑,毫无牵挂。找个属于我自己的角落,避开世俗的尘嚣、远离社会的喧哗、减轻都市的压力,随心所欲,想做什么,就做什么 :)
|Shi Hao| 10:38 PM|
------