I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, June 7, 2009
Well, this is my second instrumental piece on this blog. I believe that as long as you're born Chinese and around my age or older, you would have heard of this music piece. Unless you're so KENTANG that you've only been exposed to western culture all of your FREAKING PATHETIC LIFE!! So this piece is entitled “沧海一声笑” which roughly translates to "The Laughter Of The Ocean", the main music piece of the movie “笑傲江湖”(The State Of Divinity) adapted from the novel of the same name.
________________________________________________________________________
Went to Cass house for XP's highly anticipated surprise birthday party. I went to her house right after I washed up after returning home from my weekly Taiji training. Prepared all the necessary ingredients and baking tools required for my Marshmellow Cake before riding to Cass house. FREAKING SHIT! My ANCIENT bike's gear went HAYWIRE and was stuck at the HIGHEST GEAR at approx. a quarter of the journey!!! I had to use tremendous amount of force to pedal even on EVEN GROUND!!!! I was suddenly reminded of the TRAGIC 'SUPERMAN' EXPERIENCE I had at ECP last year. Luckily history didn't reenact this time..... But things didn't turn out for the better either. The way from BPP to Cass' house was UPSLOPE THROUGHOUT!!! Imagine how my legs felt after I reached Cass house!! PLEASE DO NOT NEGLECT THE FACT THAT I HAD TAIJI TRAINING BEFORE THAT!!! ARGH!!!!!
Okay, this picture looks a little but wrong :P
Reached Cass' house at about 1045... I love her house for the amount of empty space that it has due to the lack of furniture :D

See!! SO SPACIOUS!!! Plus the white paint and while ceramic tiles contribute with their area-widening effect. Think I can practice my Taiji in her house :D

Anyway, let's get started with the Marshmellow cake :D But then there was one problem......


Cass' kitchen was so PATHETICALLY SMALL and has absolute NO SPACE for me to prepare the my bday cake! Plus her kitchen was also MAJORLY HANDICAPPED!! See that Fairprice carrier hanging by the window frame?? That's the house's 'DUSTBIN'!!! Like so OMG la! Looks like I have no choice but to do it in the living room


hahaha, I used McVitie's digestive biscuits with milk chocolate spread this time round...SO SINFUL!!!!


Cass helping me out with the butter. SHE FREAKING DROPPED A STRAND OF HER HAIR INTO THE BUTTER!! SO DISGUSTING!! I was wondering what was that black thing in the melted butter as I was pouring the liquid into the biscuit base. IMAGINE IF I WAS A LITTLE CARELESS!!


End product part 1: The butter was spreaded evenly this time round..... But then another problem arose. To little amount of biscuits used, causing the base to be VERY VERY WEAK!!! It breaks apart EXTREMELY EASILY!

Next, the 2nd layer of the cake, marshmellow.

I've learnt my lesson this time round. I dissolved the gelatine in the milk first before adding in the marshmellows :D Waited for the mixture to cool before adding it onto the biscuit base and chilling it.

Lastly, the konnyaku jelly which forms the top layer. Initially, the cake would be a plain coloured one with white marshmellow and almost colourless jelly. Luckily cass has the konnyku food colouring in her house :D Chose the red one...


There is a Chinese saying which goes “欲速则不达”, which translates to "More haste, less speed'. I said this cause I just couldn't wait long enough the the marshmellow layer to harden and just poured the jelly mixture over it...... And this was what happened in the end :(

Looks so BLOODY LA!!! The mixture sunk right through the marshmellow to the biscuit. But people actually bought it when I told them I was making raspberry cake due to the fact that it resembles raspberry ripple ice cream... WAHAHAHAHAHA.

At the same time, cass was frying some bacon for the party....


Actually, most of them were cooked BY ME!!! She's DAMN FREAKING USELESS LA!!! Screaming here and then while frying due to the oil splatter. It's seriously ironic that she doesn't know how to cook given her AUNTIE IMAGE!
Oh oh! I finally got to see her nephew! I LOVE BABIES! :D


Not really cute leh.... Now all we could pray is that he wouldn't grow up to look like his 'CORPSE BRIDESY' DAD!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


I think no one would doubt the credibility of her nephew being her son if she brings him out...


Woman in confinement... :D

More guests! :)


Our very own Femme Fatale

YUN QUAN!


Exactly like how Duffy sang 'You got my begging your for MERCY!'


She brought Green Bean soup with sago for the pot luck party. I LOVE sago for some reason, maybe I should suggest to my mom adding sago to green bean soup next time. It's quite a nice combination :D



Plus the tuna fruit salad (Sound kinda strange) which she is making right now...



The end product. Okay la, tastes a little bland though, maybe it's because she used tuna in brine that's why there's that fishy taste.... But it's still pleasant to the taste buds :D

YULING!!!!


And she brought one of my FAVOURITE THINGS IN THE WORLD!!

ICE CREAM!!!! Okay, I absolutely ABHOR MINT FLAVOURED ICE CREAM!! I don't know why I just HATE IT!!! I think that mint should only be used in candies and ONLY CANDIES!!!

The next wave of party attendees...

Oops....didn't do that on purpose, seriously :P


That's better :D


REBECCA!!! :D
The stuff that she brought over was SERIOUSLY MISERLY!!!!! M-I-S-E-R-L-Y

3 PACKETS OF TITBITS????!!!!! WTH???!!! SO SHABBY LA!!
MISS MONKEY!!!! :D


She brought something really strange for the party....I mean IMO I think it's really quite strange.....

EGGS!! Seriously, I think my cam-pimping skills are WAY OVER THE TOP!! :P

Shawn Lim :))

Didn't manage to take a solo pic of his fried rice :(

The next wave is the Bday Girl!


As usual, she refuses to take photo with me....


And I'm not letting her go unless she relents :D

Anyway, she brought popiahs for the party :D



And everyone was fighting to make their own... -_-




But I was just busy eating while they were making...WAHAHAHAHAHA!


Lastly comes YH.


She came over right after her exam. My god la, who the hell has exams on a Saturday man... -_- SCREW HER SCHOOL!!!!! She BROUGHT SUSHI!!!! Though it was only 5 small boxes :(

上菜!!!


If the waitress of any random restaurant was like her, I would just pay the bill and leave.... WAHAHAHAHAHA....



Okay, so we just acted like any normal home outing in order not to arouse XP's suspicion. Watched 'Night At The Museum' while I played around with my cam :D


ANGRY AUNTIE!! WAHAHAHAHAHA






Okay, this is going to make it into Unglam 2009! WAHAHAHAHA!


FEEDING TIME!








CAMWHORE ACTING SHY!! DISGUSTING!!!!






Cam-pimping 102 :)


I love this picture for some unknown reason :)

Some of them decided to play with the baby. Poor boy :(



Apparently, the baby has maimouphobia (fear of monkeys). That thought came about because the baby cries ALMOST WHENEVER MJ TRIES TO CARRY HIM! WAHAHAHAHA....


And then it was time for the surprise! Let's just get the cake ready.


Okay la, it don't really look that bad, does it?


The candle actually wobbles whenever we move the cake around

1, 2, 3! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!




Cake Cutting Ceremony



Group picture before I leave for my cousin's 21st


________________________________________________________________________
Next event! My Cousin's 21st Bday :D

Okay la, I didn't really enjoyed myself. Firstly I don't really know that cousin of my well, though his boyfriend is in the same unit as I am and we see each other everyday. Just felt that I was obliged to be there. Was on the phone most of the time other than talking to my aunt and another 2 cousins whom I'm closer too.

But then, lucky for me that one of the 2 cousins is quite proficient in photography. You know what that means.... :P


I LOVE THIS PICTURE TO THE MAX!!! Looks so professionally shot la...



My AUNT!!! :D

Some of my cousins.... The 2 girls are the 2 cousins that I was talking about


JUMPSHOTS!!! :D


灵魂出窍











AHHHHHHH!!! 走光!!

A prelude to the upcoming Pixar animation, Up! XD





I'm SLIM! :D



|Shi Hao| 7:05 PM|

------