I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Friday, June 12, 2009
Wow! Aren't I BROKE!!!! Watched 3 movies since Sunday, namely (In sequence, Terminator Salvation, State Of Play & The Taking Of Pelham 123)


Hmmm.....I didn't really enjoy this movie until the later part where it gets really exciting. But that's it..... Didn't get the gist of the story, only knew that that the protagonists are in a war with cyborgs and are out to destroy their headquarters located in America, the 'Skynet'. The twist of the story was that the main protagonists was actually a cyborg himself and was programmed to lure the human resistance army to the Skynet headquarters so that they cyborgs could kill them. Then blah blah blah, the cliche part of steps in. The male lead managed to free himself from the control of Skynet and saves the day through his own sacrificial ritual (donating his own heart). The end...

I actually FELL ASLEEP at the beginning of the movie. Mainly because I don't understand the story as I had missed the first 3 prequels. Felt pretty bad about that....


I kinda like this movie. However, after watching it, I realised on the following day that the plot of the movie is highly similar to Angels & Demons. Some conspiracies within some highly Influential Group. One Person from the good guys trying his best to stop the baddies from getting what they want with the aid of Somebody Else who has almost no connection with either sides. Of course, there's always a female aide beside the 'Somebody Else' and an assassin to add some spice into the movie. In the end, all which had happened actually had nothing to do with the Influential Group but is instead the doing of One Person. Sounds like Angels & Demons right?

So the story goes like this. Lots of people are being killed, and evidence gathered by journalist Cal McAffrey (Russsel Crowe) points towards Pointcorp, a private defense contractor that aims to privatize United States Security due to the large monetary profits that it is able to reap. Congressman Stevens Collins (Ben Affleck) was fighting Pointcorp on the frontlines while Cal was working from backstage. Cal at the same time had some great help from his colleague Della Frye (Rachel McAdams) while trying to beat the assassin to the witnesses. In the end, after all those investigation. Pointcorp was declared as the mastermind of all the killings. But WAIT, something doesn't feel right.....oh oh! It was actually Steven!!! OH MY GOSH!!!

See the similarities??

Basically, if you've watched Angels & Demons:

Cal McAffrey plays Robert Langdon
Steven Collines plays Carmerlengo Patrick McKenna
Della Frye plays Vittoria Vetra
Pointcorp plays Illuminati

Overall, this movie isn't that bad except that it is a bit confusing due to the terms and context of the show. But I think the YQ, Cass, XP & Shawn would enjoy this movie. Not so much for the others


This is I think the best movie of the 3. SO THRILLING & SPINE TINGLING!!
It's about this Train, Pelham 123 being Hijacked by John Travolta while Denzel Washington unwilling became the negotiator for the hostages due the demand by Travolta. Travolta was just a loser who hates NYC so much just because he was jailed for 9 years. Not as if it wasn't his fault that he got jailed in the beginning. FREAKING LOSER LA! Anyway, IMO the best parts was the conversation between Washington & his on-screen wife (Aunjanue Ellis) before he brough the ransom over to Travolta where she made him promised to bring back a gallon of milk and in the end while Washington went home with one gallon of Milk. I don't know why also, I LOVED these 2 parts.. :D

So, try to catch the movie if you can, quite worth the money, though he said it wasn't really as good as I thought...WAHAHAHAHAHA

Think I'll br
ing my mom and dad to the movie tonight :D



|Shi Hao| 9:04 AM|

------