I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, July 12, 2009
FREAKING HELL!!! I SPENT 2 ++HOURS BUS JOURNEY from Eunos back to CCK (Shall elaborate on it later) and oops, looks like I missed the Sat deadline YET AGAIN! Never mind, the week's song will be 'Through The Rain' by Mariah Carey from her NOT SO GLAMOUROUS album, Charmbracelet



Through The Rain



When you get caught in the rain
With nowhere to run
When you’re distraught and in pain
Without anyone
And you keep crying out to be save
But nobody comes
And you feel so faraway


That you just can't find your way home

You can get there alone
It's okay
What you say is


I can make it through the rain
I can stand up once again
On my own and I know
That I’m strong enough to mend
And every time I feel afraid
I hold tighter to my faith
And I live one more day
And I make it through the rain

And if you keep falling down
Don’t you dare give in
You will arise safe and sound
So keep pressing on steadfastly
And you’ll find what you need to prevail
What you say is


I can make it through the rain
I can stand up once again
On my own and I know
That I’m strong enough to mend
And every time I feel afraid
I hold tighter to my faith
And I live one more day
And I make it through the rain



And when the wind blows


As shadows grow close
Don’t be afraid
There’s nothing you can’t face
And should they tell you
You’ll never pull through
Don’t hesitate
Stand tall and say


I can make it through the rain
I can stand up once again
On my own and I know
That I’m strong enough to mend
And every time I feel afraid
I hold tighter to my faith
And I live one more day
And I'll make it through the rain


I can make it through the rain
And stand up once again
And I'll live one more day, and I
I can make it through the rain
Oh yes, you can
You’re gonna make it through the rain.
________________________________________________________________________
I think I shall change the songs on every Sunday from now on until the end of the whole Burn Saturday Shit, otherwise known as BSS. I can't take reaching home a few minutes before 12 midnight after slogging for a whole day just to upload a song and concluding the post just like that. It's so NOT SHIOK lor ! By shifting it to Sunday, not only I need not rush, I can also take my time to construct a decent post which I haven't really done for quite some time since Green On Earth.

Anyway, went for Taiji
training at Eunos today. The first thing my coach told me the moment I stepped into her car was that the WUSHU NATIONALS THIS YEAR IS GONNA BE CANCELLED!!!!! ARGH!!! Okay la, it was more mixed feelings rather than being sad. I was sad because I've been looking forward to the Nationals since the start of this year. But on the other hand, I was relieved cause that means I have another year to prepare, polish and brush up my routine :D

My coach told me something FREAKING FUNNY (To me at least). She had this new student recently. The following are the conversation
they had before that new student officially enrolled herself into my coach's Taiji classes, shall do some loose translation

Student:喂,请问是邱桂枝教练吗?(Hello, may I know if this is Coach Hiew Kwee Kee
?)

Coach:是啊!请问你是那一位(Yes I am. May I know who's this?)

Student:哦,是这样的。我想和你学太极拳,可是我怕我年纪太轻。(Oh, it's like this. I would like to learn Taijiquan
from you, but I'm afraid I might be too young)

Coach:嗯,那你今年几岁?(
Hmm, how old are you this year?)

Student:我今年四十一而已(I'm forty one ONLY)

Coach:唉呀,四十一岁算迟咯。我这里连十多岁的学生都有。(Forty one is already considered late, I have students of age ten plus here)

Student:嗯?我以为需要五、六十才能学。(Huh? I thought I need to be in my FIFTIES or SIXTIES before I could learn)

Seriously, I was ROLLING ON THE FLOOR when 'ONLY' came out. My diaphragm was ON THE VERGE OF BURSTING when I heard 'FIFTIES or SIXTIES. It's so OMG
la, what a SERIOUS MISCONCEPTION towards the art of Taiji, sigh........

Anyway, after my training. I checked the bus directory to see if there was any bus which could get me home (It was the first time I was taking a bus back home from there, my coach ferried my home the other time). The following are the service no. of the buses which could get me to other places where I could go home from there:

65 (Goes to Dhoby Ghaut
)
66(Goes to Bukit Timah
)
60(Goes to Eunos
Interchange)

I decide that I shall take whichever bus that comes first and that was a GRAVE MISTAKE.
65 arrived, and I happily boarded the bus thinking that it would reach Orchard Road soon enough. I was DEAD WRONG!!!

That STUPID BUS MADE COUNTLESS TWIST & TURNS before FINALLY REACHING ORCHARD ROAD!!! From Bedok
Reservoir Road to Eunos Link to Ubi Avenue 2 to Circuit Road to Pipit Road to Circuit Road (AGAIN!!!) to Mattar Road to Aljunied Road to Macpherson Road to Bendemeer Road to Jalan Besar to Bencoolen Street before FINALLY REACHING ORCHARD ROAD!! Seriously...taking a route like this. I WOULD HAVE COMPLETED WALKING HALF OF GREAT WALL OF CHINA BEFORE EVEN REACHING ORCHARD ROAD!!! ARGH!!! I left that place at 1150 and reached home at 1430!!!!!! FOXTROTTING HELL!!! COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!! Should have just taken 60 to Eunos station and take 966 from there. -_-
________________________________________________________________________
Celebrated my birthday on Monday with a minor 'pop' (Usually people celebrate it with a BANG!)

Brought my cousin and my brother the Waffletown
at Balmora Plaza.


Not much of a shopping place la, it's more of education/enrichment centres here. Oh, they conduct fencing lessons here :D

WAFFLETOWN!!!


SO APPETIZING!! Great, my DIET PLAN -_-
The first thing I stepped into the shop, I was greeted with this....

SAF UNIFORM!!!! ARGH!!!! I HAD ENOUGH OF THEM IN CAMP!! WHY DO I FREAKING HAVE TO SEE THEM EVEN ON MY BDAY!!!!

Anyway, the interior of the shop looks really old, feels like I'm in my mom's village in Malaysia. Even the paintings are old!

I bet this was painted on the day my GRANDFATHER was born :)

Hmmm...what should I order.....

SO MANY CHOICES, SO LITTLE CARBS TO SPARE! :(

In the end, Bro and I decided to go for Bacon & Egg Waffle while cousin went for Apple Waffle and Cheese Fries :D

While waiting for food...... my photographer
cousin decided to take out her camera to take some random shots..



Her cam is like so much more professional
compared to mine la!

Ha! My cousin's and aunt's Bday
gifts to me

The handmade sweet was from my cousin, the Haagen-Dazs
free 1 pint of Ice Cream was from my aunt :D


My FAT-ASS BRO :D


Wee and Lim


FOOD'S HERE!!

Okay, the bacon and egg waffle looks abit
PATHETIC to be honest, they should at least have one more piece of bacon to make it look more presentable. Taste-wise it's okay, passable. Well, what do you expect, it's just normal egg and packaged bacon



My cousin's Apple Waffle and Cheese Fries.
BOTH ALSO GODDAMN NICE LA!! Though the cheese is cold, that's the only complaint I have about it.

Okay, that's it for the main course. Next, my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE PART of a meal, DESSERT!!!!!

Eww,what's with that face???

WOOHOO!!!! Head straight to Swirl at Crown Centre, it's like 200m away from Island Creamery :D



I fell IN LOVE with the shop immediately upon entering it. I love it's decoration and ambience
, so tranquil and quiet, a PERFECT PLACE to chill with my loved once since Island Creamery is getting more crowded recently.






The Ice-cream (They call it gelato
) weren't ready when we arrived, so............you know.... wahahahah



ICE-CREAM!!!!!

Although the flavours sold aren't as spunky or infused with local flavour as compared to Island Creamery, but it's then there are still flavours you which don't really hear off in the the Ice Cream industry in Singapore.

Clockwise starting from top left:
Durian
Peanut Butter
Rum & Raisin
Caffé Brasil
Mango Sorbet
Almond Lychee Sorbet


Clockwise starting from top left:
Mascarpone Cheese (YUMMY!! This is what that's being use in tiramisu)
Pure Chocolate
Lemon Sorbet
Berry Yoghurt
Jamaican Banana Swirl
Tangy Strawberry


Clockwise starting from top left:
Vanilla Bean
Hazelnut (This is a MUST-TRY)
Coconut
Double Chocolate Mint (YUCKS!! I HATE MINT FLAVOURED ICE CREAM!!! It SHOULDN'T EVEN EXIST!!!)
Irish Cream (I had this, it's not bad. The owner said it was a type of coffee)
Soursop Sorbet

The prices were the same as Island Creamery, but they had an extra pricing for for one item which Island Creamery doesn't have..

Single Scoop: $2.50
Double Scoop: $4.50
TRIPLE SCOOP:$6.00!!!

Both my cousin and bro had the double scoop. I, on the other hand, had the TRIPLE SCOOP!!!! :D


*SLURPS*

ATTACK!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________
Went out with The Wushurians on friday night for dinner. Kelvin & Guo Feng will be there too!! YIPEE!!! :D The plan was to gather at Bukit Batok Station before heading to 'Gourmet Street' opposite Bukit Timah Shopping Centre.

Initially we were intending to have Seoul Garden, but LY protested violently by saying 'Such a TURNOFF!' Come on la, it's not as if you'll be HAVING SEX INSIDE SEOUL GARDEN...... -_-

I headed to Yeo Yeeling's place first because I had to go take the NDP Tote bag for my mom from JJ's place. I thought it might be a good idea to go to her place since she's ALWAYS LATE for our outings. In this way, I could ensure that she leaves her house early :)

Eric was sleeping when I called asking which floor does she live at. When I finally find my way up, he just happened to woke up, luckily NOT NAKED... :P

Ling ling's room



OMG, CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS IS A GIRL'S ROOM???!!! But heck care la, CAM-PIMPING IS OF TOP PRIORITY :D







Ling ling went to bathe a few moments later. So good la, she has a bathroom in her own room. How I wish mine had one :(

Minutes later, she came out dressing like this.......

Speechless...... the top and the bottom doesn't match AT ALL.

Whatever la, the most jarring problem was getting both of them OUT OF THE HOUSE!!! Seriously don't know what's wrong with both of them la, we're nearing the designated meeting time of 1845 already yet they still show no sign of leaving the PC!!! NO FREAKING SENSE OF URGENCY AT ALL!!! NO MATTER BOTH OF THEM ARE ALWAYS LATE!!!

It wasn't until 5 minutes before 1845 before those 2 FINALLY MOVED THEIR GREAT BIG ASS OUT OF THE GATE!!


Okay, so we finally reached BB station, only to be inform that some of them will be late also...... BUT THAT STILL DOESN'T JUSTIFY WHY BOTH OF THEM CAN AFFORD TO BE LATE!! PUNCTUALITY IS A VIRTUE!!!

Can you people be like ME and EEWEI???!! ALWAYS BEFORE TIME!

Eddie Sim came strolling soon after, late as always. The first word out of his mouth....

F...... I think SAF just made things worse.... :(

Next comes LY. Looks like MPs also don't have time concept.


So the only one left is Kelvin Mak. Guo Feng already informed Yee Ling that he'll be late. So in the meantime, we decide to just walk around and play with the camera :P



Oops....sorry :P

Asked Yeeling for help to take a pic of LY, Eewei and Me. In the end, this happened.....



FREAKOS!!!!
They stopped their self indulging process the moment I shouted at them. They took a snap of us, and this was the results....


TAKE PROPERLY LA!!!!

That's more like it :)

Inside Westmall.....






Okay, we received Kelvin's call while gallivanting inside Westmall. It was around 1915 when he called. HE WAS FREAKING JUST LEFT GEDUNG CAMP!!!! OMG!!! THEN WHAT TIME WILL HE REACH HERE???!!! At first, we thought of just meeting him at 'Gourmet Street', but he told us that he doesn't know the place. So some conflicts arose regarding the place for dinner. Some suggested Swenson, but it was too expensive. Some said Koufu, but another objected which the reason I've forgotten. Then some again suggested the hawker centre beside Bukit Batok Community Centre, but Eddie objected violently as he's going clubbing right after dinner and he doesn't want to smell greasy. After a series of discussion, we finally decided on the Hawker centre, THANKS EDDIE :D

KELVIN!!!!


Long time no see, buddy :D

On our way to dinner






Oh, since Guo Feng will be late, we decided to place our orders first. So, we begin the meeting for our orders :D

Hmm....


Hmmm.....


Hmmmm......


Hmmmmm.......


Hmmmmmm........

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! WHAT TO EAT????!!!!!

Anyway, we finally decided on Fish Head Curry, Fried Kangkong, Prawns with Oats & Beancurd on Hotplate. WAITER!!!!!

After the waiter took our orders, we waited....



and waited




and waited





FINALLY.......

-_-

But never mind, the other dishes came soon after :)



SO ENTICING!!! But Guo Feng's still not here yet.... :(

Heck it la...let's just eat while waiting for him.





HI!!!


You're finally here! Your turn to order! :D We settled for an extra 4 dishes of Beancurd on Hotplate, some meat with Thosand Island Sauce, Omelette and Stir Fry Venison with some seasoning sauce.






YAY! My present from the Wushurians!

Sugarland's 'Enjoy The Ride'

Okay, some magic trick after dinner :D

This is a normal straw.

See how it gets longer

and longer


and longer :D


This is called, the ART OF BITING!! WAHAHAHAHA


Let's get upclose and personal with Eddie Sim :D




YAY!! GROUPSHOT!! :D


After dinner, Eddie left for his Clubbing Trip with some Good girl he know from a CLUB! Doesn't it just sound ironic?? Anyway, on our standard visit to the arcade, I realised Coke Zero and Lemon Tea has the effect of making people
DRUNK!



WOOOHOOOOO!!!

INSULTING PHOTO NO. 1


INSULTING PHOTO NO. 2


Anyway, Yee ling realised that she lost her phone before we entered the arcade. But luckily, she found it on the floor at the place where we had dinner. Ain't she LUCKY??? :D

ARCADE! HERE WE COME!! HIYAH!!!

And then the 2 enthusiastic NSF.......

First Rambo.....



Next Razing Storm.....


It's ALWAYS Shooting Games.



They must LOVE SAF TOO MUCH...MIGHT AS WELL GO SIGN ON!!!!!

While they both are indulging in their SAF FANTASY. The rest of us CIVILIANS decided to play something else :D

G.G BALL!!!


First Wave of BALLS


Second Wave of BALLS


FINAL WAVE OF BALLS!!!!


In midst of our Arcade frenzy, we never forget to............ :D




Last game before Eewei and I left, KING OF HAMMER!!! :D

Let's see how Kelvin Mak SOAR AT THIS GAME!! :D

WOW!!!!

2nd Attempt

Okay, didn't manage to best his first attempt, but it's understandable :D

MY TURN!!! :D (Look at the lights!)

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Okay la, I should pick on something my own size

SO LOSER RIGHT???!!! :(

WAHAHAHAHAHA, okay la....Time to end this post already :D



|Shi Hao| 4:55 PM|

------