I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, July 19, 2009
Sigh....lots of things happened this week, happy and sad. Thus, I can't really find the time to sit down and blog. Anyway, Let's change the song first, let The Queen return to her throne! :D

The song is entitled "Dreamin' Of You", from Celine's Diamond album 'Falling Into You'. This is one of the nicest highway songs besides songs by Dido. It's nice to hear highway music when you're driving on the road in the night after a long and tiring day. Try to visualize it, imagine yourself worn out after a long day, then you're driving in the car with some really relaxing, soothing and some of your favourite music. That's the power of music :D


Dreamin' Of You

Lyin' in my bed
Thoughts in my head
Visions of you
But I can't get through the night

So pick up the phone
I know you're home
You're playin' with my heart
And you know that it just ain't right

It's just a game of love, love, love
And even though it's hard baby
I can never give you up

You're the one I'm dreamin' of
I can't live without your love
Tonight
And it's you that I adore
You're the one that I live for
Inside
Of you, I'm dreamin' of you

So I got in the car
But I didn't get far
'Cause the radio played
Every song that I sang with you

Yesterday's gone
And it may be true
But you know that
I'll never get over you

It's just a game of love, love love
And even though it hurts me baby
I can never give you up

'Cause you're the one I'm dreamin' of
I can't live without your love
Tonight
And it's you that I adore
You're the one that I live for
Inside
Of you, I'm dreamin' of you

You, you gave me love
Love gave us hope and strength
To carry on and
You, you gave me faith
When I was fallin' down
You would pick me up, my love

You're the one I'm dreamin' of
I can't live without your love
Tonight
And it's you that I adore
You're the one that I live for
Inside
Baby, baby, baby, baby
You're the one I'm dreamin' of
I can't live without your love
Tonight
And it's you that I adore
You're the one that I live for
Inside
Baby

I'm dreamin' of you
_______________________________________________________________________
Hmm.....went to Bugis to on Monday with YL, JY & XP to purchase YL's 21st Bday present. It was some adidas Jacket which we saw at the Adidas Shop during May when we went to Bugis for shopping.

The plan was to meet up outside Bugis MRT Station at 1300. JY, AS USUAL, was late. She's JUST LIKE YEO YEELING, ALWAYS LATE!! Even if the meeting place was at CCK Station (Her house is just BEHIND CCK STATION!!), she'll be LATE NEVERTHELESS!!! WTH???!!!! XP was also late, she was at some other shopping centre (Raffles City if I remembered correctly) when we called her. She was trying to find her place to Bugis Junction ON FEET!! WHAT THE HELL????!!! Your parents didn't pay the Government to build the PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM FOR NOTHING!!

YL was already there when I got to the venue, so we decided to go shop shop first to pass time while waiting for the 2 of them



Went to J.Co Doughnuts and bought a pair of the EXQUISITE & AMBROSIAL doughnuts which NEVER FAILS to PLEASURE MY PALATE


WOOHOOO!!! The difference between these 2 doughnuts is that the filling in one of them is chocolate while the other is cappucino


SO SINFUL LA!!! And I thought I was on diet....looks like my diet plan is going to go on for ETERNITY!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!


Quote "SO CHOCOLATEY!!!" It's so FULL OF CHOCOLATE!!! DIVINE SIN LA!!! Fangling, please wipe away your SALIVA!


XP!!! AGAIN, she ADAMANTLY REFUSES to let me take her picture -_-



When will she ever learn that she'll NEVER EVER escape the fate of me taking snapshots of her?


This bag quite cool eh? Don't know why, I like it alot.


This was the jacket that YL wanted for her Bday....cost us over HUNDRED PLUS DOLLARS!!! But okay la, it's her 21st, but it's shared between 8 people, so I'm cool with it :D


Disucssing about how the jacket looks on her even though I told her it's very nice. Girls don't ever give a DAMN about the opinions of boys, do they? They don't really want to hear boys' opinion, they just want to hear their OWN OPINION in a DEEPER VOICE. THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT WHEN THEY TALK TO US!


CHEERS!

Some time later........ SHE finally arrives

JY!!! STILL GOT THE CHEEK TO POSE SOMEMORE??!! I would have slap her if she hadn't brought my muah chee from Taiwan :D


THANKS ALOT!! THEY WERE NICE! I finished them THE NEXT DAY! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!



She also brought with her YL's Souvenir and XP's Bday present.

I finally got to know what a Birkenstock is when JY arrived.

It's just shoes. I always thought it was some form of clothing.... -_- okay, I admit I'm not really a trend follower


OMG OMG! Did you see that salesgirl in the background?? She SCOLDED ME (Okay la, not really scolded, she already told me not to take pictures in the shop before I took the above picture, so she raised her voice a little when I took the second pic) when I was taking pictures inside the shop!! I mean, hello, I can understand the point of not taking pictures of the merchandise but why CAN'T I TAKE PICTURES OF MY FRIENDS???!! PLUS IT'S SO OBVIOUS THE FOCUS WAS ON MY FRIENDS INSTEAD OF YOUR STUPID PRODUCTS!!! STUPID BITCH!!!

Forget it, let's go for lunch! :D





Looking into the far horizon, only to realize it's being BLOCKED by food stalls

FOOD!!!!



I don't know why would anyone buy desserts like Green/Red Bean soup when they're having dinner outside? It could be so EASILY COOKED at home la, such a waste of money.

Went to search for the decorations for YL's party after lunch... The place looks so vintage, like some palace in China....WAHAHAHAHAHA


Okay, it's not that I think the background is nice or anything, I actually ABHOR the smell of dried food. I took this pic just to satisfy my CRAVINGS to cam pimp....

WE'RE HERE!!




Looks like some low class shop, but it actually has ALMOST everything you need for a party. Balloons, streamers, party hats, whistles, crazy ribbon, horns etc

They also sell something which I wouldn't have expected....


PLASTIC BAGS!!!! I seriously didn't know anyone one would actually sell plastic bags.


This is the design that JY HATED TO CORE!! WAHAHAHAHA

Oh oh, we found something really really OLD SCHOOL!!!

I don't really know what it's called, but it brings back so FREAKING MANY childhood memories :D


Let's take a step back to yesteryear :)



|Shi Hao| 4:49 PM|

------