I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, July 5, 2009
WOOHOOOOO!!! Another 2 MINUTES and it'll be 6TH JULY!!! THIS DAY MARKS THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF MANKIND!!! MY BDAY!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So the CLLians gave me a pre Bday celebration at Green On Earth Cafe today. The Choristers were the first one to give my present. YL just transferred $55 to my account for me to get my Wushu shoes. The shoes costs $65 actually, but due to some Chinese superstitions regarding giving shoes as present being a sign of seeing someone off his last journey, I have to share partial cost to break the superstition -_-

We arranged to meet at Beauty World Centre at 1400. Before that, I didn't know Beauty World was split into 2 wings, Beauty World Centre & Beauty World Plaza. Hence, when DJD asked me whether it was at Centre or Plaza, I kept telling her that it was beside Bukit Timah Centre. I only realised what she was talking about when I went online to re-confirm the address of Green On Earth.

Reached BWC at approximately 1405. ZP and FL were already there by then, but not before MISSING THE CORRECT STOP alighted at BUKIT TIMAH PLAZA (That's quite some distance from BWC) and WALKED ALL THE WAY BACK TO BWC. Seriously, I've already seen that coming with those 2 going to places where they've been to for the first time, especially ZP AKA LCS (LOW COMMON SENSE).... Her sense of direction seriously CMI....

Anyway, I met DJD first before proceeding to the 4th floor of BWC. OMG, GUESS WHAT SHE'S WEARING????? INNOVA PE SHIRT, BERMUDAS AND SLIPPERS!!! WTH????!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER FASHION SENSE????!!! ARGH....CAN'T SHE WEAR SOMETHING MORE APPROPRIATE????!!! -_-

After which we headed straight to the 4th floor to meet the other 2 :D

TURN AROUND ZP!!! (I seriously just want to IGNORE what DJD is wearing -_-)


You must learn from FL & me
ALWAYS READY TO A PICTURE :D


And here it is....the long anticipated.... Green On Earth Cafe :D


WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, we garnered quite some attention from the staff due to the flashlight and FL posing by their entrance...

The cafe was practically EMPTY when we went inside. We were the ONLY customers present la. By right there should be the weekend lunch crowd. But maybe like what DJD said, the place is just FAR TOO ULU!! But then again, I like the ambience of the place, quite nicely decorated too :)





I liked these horse painting the moment I saw it, can't come up with a reason why also. It's just The Moment I guess

Some minor accident happened when the waitress brought us our glasses of water

Oops....never mind, don't let this spoil the mood! :)

Ordering.......




Eh, don't try to cover la. Not as if we haven't seen your DOUBLE CHIN


Chill! Having trouble with the words???

And while waiting for food....it's CAM PIMP TIME!!! ;)))

I still prefer her RAINBOW CUT to her pixie cut :P






YAY!!! I finally got my New In Town DVD :)) The girls bought it for me as my Bday present :))


And here's FL trying to mimic Renee Zellweger, not really successful but good attempt XD

FOOD!!! :D


FL's Asian Style Salad with their Inhouse Sauce (Some mildy sour NUTTY sauce, it's quite nice though :D)


Trying to ACT DEMURE, once the pic is taken she start to use HER HANDS!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (okay, just kidding :))

I ordered Chinese Herbal Ramen, the one which YQ tried the other time. The dish looks quite appetizing, except for one thing.......

PARSLEY!!!! OMG, I HATE IT TO THE MAX!! There is just this choking taste in parsley which is ABSOLUTELY REVOLTING!! I WOULD RATHER SWALLOW TEAR GAS THAN EAT PARSLEY!

On the contrary, FL LOVES PARSLEY (EWW??!!) The moment she said that she loves parsley, 5 seconds later.....


URGH.... *PUKES* I basically watched with IMMENSE DISGUST as she GOBBLED down the parsley. HOW CAN ANYONE EVEN LIKE PARSLEY????? I think as long as it doesn't do any major harm to her body, it'll be PLATABLE for her.... WAHAHAHAH

Here comes ZP and DJD's Creamy Mushroom Pasta.

There were some disputes between both of them when they ordered it. The context of the dispute?? ORDERING THE SAME DISH!!!! The initiator?? DJD......I can't believe it man -_-

Now the highlight of our order....

EARTHLY PIZZA!!!!! *SLURPS*

The yellow chunks are actually potatoes, we thought it were pineapple chunks initially

LET'S EAT!!!!


Pure Bliss..... Seriously, she managed to reach ORGASM MULTIPLE TIMES during our meal just by STUFFING FOOD INTO HER MOUTH!!! AMAZING!!


Okay, basically it's JUST HER EATING. That explains the expression of the last picture :)

So now, let's wait for my FAVOURITE PART of a meal, DESSERT!!!!

Ha, FL said this picture looks like the publicity photo for some artist. I must agree with her on this one


But I think this one would have been better :D If only the reflection has been clearer :(




FL trying to be serious in a picture FOR ONCE


Round and Oval

Groupshots :D



Oops, getting a lil' impatient here....

HERE THEY COME!!! MY PRECIOUS!!!!

My Brownie & Ice Cream, FL's Shempagne (It was spelt like that in the menu, it was basically some fruit enzyme drink according to the menu), DJD and ZP's Ice Cream. Both of them are just bent on ordering the same dishes -_-

FL, POSE! :D

$4 for what could be finished in ONE GULP! I think if it were me I would CRY AND DRINK CONCURRENTLY

So after the dessert, we just basically slacked around the place and fooled around a lil' bit, since there were no customers also. We POLLUTED THE WHOLE PLACE WITH OUR NOISE! WAHAHAHAHAHA!



There she is, about to get violated....


We should have done the 'See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil' pose!



FL.....please....... -_-

MAKING FACES!! :P

DJD, I'm sure you can do better than that??


MONSTERS VS ALIENS



SADAKO!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!

Final shot! :D


After much commotion, we finally decided to leave that place and head home while FL and ZP headed to Sim Lim to purchase a mouse to replace the one she lost at SIM. While waiting for the bus... there were again some conflicts as to which bus to take to Sim Lim/Bugis (wherever they're going at that point of time)

This was what happened during that time:


Blih Blih.....


Blah Blah....


Turns a deaf ear


I think it's this one....


Okay, set. We'll take this bus


WTH???!!!


Whatever la! :(

And that's what happened....... The End :)
Okay, BACK TO CAM PIMPING!!!

Curious guy at the back




I think MY LIPS SEXIER!!


WOOHOO!! Her diet plan FINALLY TOOK EFFECT!!

Okay, Bus' here! Time to go girls :)

BYE!!!!

BIG THANK YOU TO THE 3 OF THEM FOR THE DVD AND THE MEAL :D



|Shi Hao| 11:58 PM|

------