The story's simple, I was having a break in another office from parade, I took out my wallet to put some coins back into it and when suddenly we were asked to resume the rehearsal for the parade. It must have been that moment those involved in the parade rehearsal and I ran out where I dropped my wallet. I only realised my wallet's missing when the whole rehearsal ended like an hour and a hal f later. I searched the whole office including the pockets and the bags of the people in the office but to no avail. So what's the conclusion?? Some HUNGRY GHOST MUST HAVE TAKEN IT !!!! (Actually there's one HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS FIGURE, but since we have no evidence, so I shall just forget)
But I was lucky that I have my camp pass and 11B (SAF IC) with me when the wallet when missing. The total amount lost inclusive of the cards and stuff is only $40++, phew.... But I LOST MY JC STUDENT PASS!!! THE ONE WITH THE VERY 'TOOT' HAIRSTYLE!!! ARGH!!!! GREAT LOSS OF SENTIMENTAL VALUE!!!
I was very surprised by my mom's reaction when I told her about the wallet. She was like “哎呀,不要紧啦,就当作破财挡灾咯!”(aiya, never mind that. Treat it was losing a fortune to ward off some bad luck) It was only until moments later when I realised it was the FIRST DAY OF THE HUNGRY GHOST FESTIVAL!! No wonder she was so calm (My mom is EXTREMELY SUPERSTITIOUS), if it was during some other days she would have FLIPPED OUT BEFORE IMMEDIATELY after the word 'LOST'
sigh....never mind, I'll just go replace my ATM card tomorrow :D
I think it must all boil down to the BAD FENGSHUI of MY CAMP!!! Ever since I got posted there, I have been losing LOTS OF STUFF!! My camp pass, important documents, cables, berets and now MY WALLET!!! ARGH!!!!
Talking about berets, I think I now hold the record of the highest number of berets ever owned by an NSF. Since my enlistment, I have owned a total of 5 BERETS!!! YES, 5!!!! Each beret cost like $12.50, so I've spent like $62.50 ON BERETS!!! My first beret was too small, so I bought the second one. My maid accidentally took the second one for washing, causing it to shrink, so I bought the third one which I lost it, and hence the fourth. I lost my fourth one recently, so I bought another one!! ARGH!!! Lucky for the emart credit system, if now I would have been DECLARED BANKRUPT JUST BECAUSE OF STUPID BERETS
________________________________________________________________________
I realised I haven't put up any photos relating to NDP ever since the preparation phase started, so I think I shall just post 'SOME' pics that I took during NDP :D
HOR HOR!! CAUGHT RED HANDED, URINATION IN PUBLIC!!!!
erps..... okay, this wasn't very nice :(
HI! This is MUCH NICER :D
I get so EMOTIONAL BABY ...... (Sorry whitney :P)
CONCENTRATE!!!!
Nonchalant

This pic reminds of one phrase 'Disorganized Choir'
Sigh....
ACT ONLY!!!
MAJESTY!!!!