I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, August 22, 2009
Shit man, Blogger's really GETTING OUT OF HAND!! If not for the sake of maintaining my blog, I would have DELETED MY BLOG!!! ARGH!!! SO INFURIATING!!! WHEN ARE THE STUPID USELESS ADMINISTRATORS GOING TO FIX THE FOXTROTTING PROBLEM???!!!!! Now I don't even have the mood to upload the NDP photos....guess I shall do that tomorrow:(

Anyway, this week's song shall be from Country Siren, Carrie Underwood's 7 times Platinum debut album 'Some Hearts'. Song's entitled 'Lessons Learned'. Seriously LOVE what it has to say


Lessons Learned


There's some things that I regret
Some words I wish had gone unsaid
Some starts
That had some better endings
Been some bad times I've been through
Damage I cannot undo

Some things
I wish I could do all all over again
But it don't really matter
When life gets that much harder
It makes you that much stronger
Oh, some pages turned
Some bridges burned
But there were
Lessons learned.

And every tear that had to fall from my eyes
And everyday I wondered how I'd get through the night
Every change, life has thrown me
I'm thankful, for every break in my heart
I'm grateful, for every scar
Some pages turned
Some bridges burned
But there were lessons learned

There's mistakes that I have made
Some chances I just threw away
Some roads,I never should have taken
Been some signs I didn't see
Hearts that I hurt needlessly
Some wounds
That I wish I could have one more chance to mend
But it don't make no difference
The past can't be rewritten
You get the life you're given
Oh, some pages turned
Some bridges burned
But there were
Lessons learned

And every tear that had to fall from my eyes
And everyday I wondered how I'd get through the night
Every change, life has thrown me
I'm thankful, for every break in my heart
I'm grateful, for every scar
Some pages turned
Some bridges burned
But there were lessons learned

And all the things that break you
Are the things that make you strong
You can't change the past
Cause it's gone.

And you just gotta move on
Because it's all
Lessons learned

And every tear that had to fall from my eyes
From everyday I wondered how I'd get through the night
From every change, life has thrown me
I'm thankful, for every break in my heart
I'm grateful, for every scar
Some pages turned,Some bridges burned,
there were lessons learned

Oh, some pages turned
Some bridges burned
But there were lessons learned

Lessons learned
Lessons learned
________________________________________________________________________
Guess I have the ratio of my female hormones to my males hormones is MUCH GREATER than I expected. Other than being BITCHY and GOSSIPY, I realised I handle stuff much like how women would do.

Read this interesting article regarding whether good/evil lurks within the brain in 'Mind Your Body' a few days ago. Part of the article reads "It has been observed that, in making moral decisions, boys focus on 'justice' while girls tend to be more concerned about maintaining relationships and will change the activity rather than argue or fight." Indeed, that's what I always do when conflict arises between me and my peers. I WILL always try to change the subject or minimize the animosity resulting from the conflicts, or do whatever at all cost to avoid direct confrontation in hopes to prevent a strained relationship.


YIKES! IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME THEN???? Am I a GIRL BORN IN A BOY'S BODY???!!!!

Don't worry though, I'm not thinking of going for a sex change or whatever, just finding something blog about.... WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
________________________________________________________________________

I'm FOXTROTTING HAPPY TODAY!!! :D



|Shi Hao| 9:13 PM|

------