I Will Be
There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me
All the pain, the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye and now I know
How far you'd go
I know I let you down
But it's not like that now
This time I'll never let you go
I will be, all that you want
And get myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything OK
I thought that I had everything
I didn't know what life could bring
But now I see, honestly
You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe, cause you're here with me
And if I let you down
I'll turn it all around
Cause I would never let you go
I will be, all that you want
And get myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything OK
Cause without you I cant breathe
I'm not gonna ever, ever let you leave
You're all I've got, you're all I want
Yeah
And without you I don't know what I'd do
I can never, ever live a day without you
Here with me, do you see,
You're all I need
I will be, all that you want
And get myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything OK
I will be, all that you want
And get myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything OK
________________________________________________________________________
OMG OMG!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!! This has gotta be one of the GREATEST NEWS in the current entertainment industry!!
I'm so thrilled that one of the LEGENDARY COMEDIENNE will be the judge for the next season of American Idol! I bet her quirkiness and randomness will add an unlimited amount of spice for the show. Plus the fact that she doesn't really know much about music (as in terms of technicality and skills) means that she'll be representing the public's point of view which allow viewers to be able to relate more to what the judges has to say. I wouldn't be surprised if the ratings experience a more than moderate level of increase :D
________________________________________________________________________
YAY! I've finally bought the IJC CLL outing shirt! WAHAHAHAHA!!
Try to imagine 4 BIG IDIOTS walking down orchard road one fine afternoon with the this T-Shirt......WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
________________________________________________________________________
SHUCKS MAN!!! I GOT SLAMMED IN MY OFFICE ON FRIDAY!! Slammed as in PHYSICALLY SLAMMED!!!! WTH LA!!!
That colleague of mine is SO GODDAMN VIOLENT LA!!!! Just trying to FOXTROTTING SHOW OFF ONLY!!! I was unlucky that I became the victim just because he was trying to show off his judo skills (He was like OVER 120KG)...
HE FREAKING SLAMMED ME 3 TIMES INSIDE THE OFFICE!!! In the process, my head BANGED AGAINST THE TABLE causing a GREAT BIG SWELLING that didn't subside until the next morning. To think KOH FANGLING thought I was JOKING when I told her about it -_-
BLOODY HELL LA!! But a good thing was that his LIES WERE EXPOSED while he was showing off....He was always complaining of having leg injuries where his bones are piercing his flesh blih blih blah blah and because of that, he can't run, jump whatever whatever......But hey, imagine the amount of pressure he have to put on his legs in order to throw me accross the room! He DIDN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT EVEN A SINGLE INCY BIT OF DISCOMFORT even after his 'FORMIDABLE DISPLAY' of judo. It wasn't until when my boss realised and questioned him about it before he said 'yeah, very pain'.
BULLSHIT LA!!! I confirm his leg injury is FAKE and all this while he's just trying to gain sympathy.... TSK TSK TSK.....LOSER!!! *EVIL LAUGHTER*