I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Monday, September 7, 2009
OMG OMG!!! SOMEONE/SOMETHING IS FINALLY DOING SOMETHING TO THE BLOGGER POSTING PAGE!!! *Sobs* I'm SO MOTIVATED TO BLOG NOW!!!

Sorry for missing the weekend song posting, was busy trying to complete the HK Drama Moonlight Resonance. Anyway, the song this week is by the recently outed Mr Clay Aiken :) Song's entitled 'Love All Alone' from his latest effort 'On My Way Here' 或许,这首歌是我现下的心情写照吧。


Lover All Alone

Maybe I've convinced myself
I've really been in love
And I've been wrong all along
For all I know the feeling
And the picture that I've tried
So hard to find isn't mine

Could be its all just a waiting game
Wanna share my everything

And on my own
It's hard to tell my heart it will be alright
This love it holds will one day find a home
As hard as love can be
It's harder still it seems
To be a lover all alone without love

Picking up the pieces makes me wonder if
I only build it all to watch it fall
The faster it can go away it means the less of me
Is gone to stay and I'm ok

But lonesome tomorrow comes anyway
I'm alone for another day,
Another day

And on my own
It's hard to tell my heart it will be alright
That this love it holds will one day find a home
As hard as love can be
It's harder still it seems
To be a lover all alone without love

And on my own
It's hard to tell my heart it will be alright
That this love it holds will one day find a home
As hard as love can be
It's harder still it seems
To be a lover all alone without love
A lover all alone without love

Maybe I've convinced myself
I've really been in love
But I've been wrong all along
________________________________________________________________________
Went to Orchid Country Club for the NDP Appreciation Dinner on Friday night. BLOODY HELL!!!! The first thing both Weijie and I received when we arrived was A COMPLAINT!!!! ARGH!!!! DAMN UNLUCKY!!! Got a complaint from some major in CIVI!!! ARGH!!!! She said that we didn't take the initiative to help her and just sat in the car the whole time using SAF's AWE-INSPIRING EYE POWER! LIKE HELLO, we're NOT IN CAMP, neither are we in UNIFORM!!! Hence, we're NOT OBLIGED TO HELP YOU!!!!! Never mind bah, she let us both off nevertheless, maybe it was just a case of PMS, though I wonder if she would ever have one :P

The dinner was actually not really about the food (Cause if it was, I'll write an essay asking THE WHOLE OF SINGAPORE TO BOYCOTT THAT RESTAURANT and print out 100000 COPIES and PASTE IT ALL OVER SINGAPORE!!!), it was more about showing appreciation for us logisticians who LITERALLY SLOGGED OUR GUTS OUT during the preparation phase of NDP '09.

Anyway, food was REALLY HORRENDOUS and RIDICULOUS!!! Their method of serving was a CARICATURE OF FULLERTON HOTEL, where they serve us individual servings instead of everyone sharing from a big plate/bowl. Each serving was INCREDIBLY SMALL, comparable or EVEN WORSE than those of FINE DININGS. PLUS THE TASTE was either OKAY OR BELOW AVERAGE!! I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY SKIPPED PART OF MY LUNCH FOR THOSE TYPE OF FOOD!!! I should've brought my camera along to show how MISERLY THEIR FOOD WAS!!!! So omg la!!!

Lucky for me, Weijie brought his camera along. So it's another CAM PIMPING SESSION FOR ME!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!! :D


STUPID MAX LOH!!!!!!!! (shucks man, my mom FORCEFULLY STYLED MY HAIR, looks so WEIRD!!)


Store & Techs plus one PSEUDO CLERK!!! :)




SHAIK!!!!! GOOD LUCK IN BMT!!! DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER ME :P


WHITE PARTY :D

The Straw Hat:



The DRUNKARDS (Seriously, these people care SHIT ABOUT THEIR IMAGE!! REVOLTING!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!):





Max once said the doctor diagnosed that he has epilepsy. I was skeptical at first, but now I TRULY BELIEVE IT!

Groupshots:




YAY!! FINALLY IT'S MY MOMENT!!! JUMPSHOTS :D

Giordano makes REALLY GOOD JEANS!! SUPER DURABLE!!!



Shucks, weijie missed the part where my hand touches my leg!
________________________________________________________________________
Met up with the choristers on Saturday after such a long time, it was so exciting seeing them again. Somehow, one of us decided to meet at Green On Earth Cafe for our Sep outing this month, though no one remembers who decided the venue. Nonetheless, as I've always said. The MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THE COMPANY, the venue is secondary :D (Maybe I was the one who suggested Green On Earth, or at least A STRONG ADVOCATE, since I know Shawn Lim HATES VEGGIES TO THE CORE *MUWAHAHAHAH*)

Met up with Bec, MJ and YH @ the bus stop opposite of the Esso Station. It was the first time I saw them since the June Outing at Cass' house to celebrate XP's Bday, so naturally, the first thing to do was....... CAMERA!!!!


I had to bend down a little to accommodate her height :P

For some reason, YH is
ALWAYS ON THE PHONE!!! 三八!




HERE WE ARE:D


CAM PIMP SHOWDOWN!!!



Think I'll just let him win this time *pukes*

We went in to and took our sits while 'quietly' waiting for the arrival of the rest of the people....browsed through the menu a little first...





Here comes JY!!!

She has really changed alot since I knew her in sec school..... From spoilt brat to 淑女 *applause*

but with occasional mood swings :P

And XP!

As usual, she refuse to let her pic be taken.....She leaves me with no choice then.....

CHAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!!

Next comes Aunt Cass :D


Still as Auntie as ever....
But first thing's first, need to do Quality Check

Okay, PASS! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Next....YL! With her BF :)


YQ will be late, so we decided to carry on with our orders first.....


hmmm........


HMmm......


HMMM......

Decided, here's the dishes for the day:


Mango and Avocado Salad (This was really nice, and I'm not really a veggie person)


Nuggets (made of Soy Beans)


4 Seasons Pizza


Ocean Pizza


Tomato Pasta (Taste quite good, but JY thought it was normal)


Some greenish pasta which I forgot the name (JY's order, and she found it to be SUPERBLY DISGUSTING!!! So in the end I exchanged my Tomato Pasta with her. The taste isn't quite bad, tastes like 擂茶actually. Maybe JY just isn't used to the taste)


红烧拉面 (I ordered this the first time I went with the CLLians)


Fried Rice
Shawn's Blueberry yogurt which he took 1 HOUR TO FINISH despite it being LESS THAN 200 ML!!!!!

Waiting time! Also means
CAM PIMP TIME!!!! :P











YQ's here! From her rock climbing lesson...but she definitely looks healthier than before! Fleshier too!!! :D



Continue......

Oops....This looks wrong..... :P




Don't try to guess, she just got SLAPPED by me...




FOOD'S HERE :D

And gone.....


Notice that small cup shawn's holding??? That's the only thing that he ordered, and he DIDN'T FINISH IT until we FINISH OUR MEALS AND THE BDAY CAKE!!!!


YIKES!!! NO MORE IMAGE!!



WAHAHAHA, this is SO CUTE!!!

Here comes the MOST DISGUSTING photos I've ever taken in MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!

PARSELY!!! *PUKES*


NO!! DON'T EAT IT!!!


UARGH......*VOMITS* OMG LA, HOW COULD SOMEONE EVER EAT THAT THING???!!! I thought FL was THE ONLY INSANE ONE who dares to eat that THING!!! *PURGES*
Okay......time for the cake!!! :D




I'd like to wish them both a very FANTASTIC BDAY which is coming up at 15th Sep. Hope then things will go smoothly for your exams and that you 2 would have much much better life up ahead!!
FF! :D



|Shi Hao| 9:48 AM|

------