I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, October 3, 2009
HAPPY MOON CAKE FESTIVAL!!!! :D Wahahahahaha, I think I've eaten like at least 8 mooncakes by now since a 2/3 weeks ago. 2 oven baked and at least 6 snowskin mooncakes...WAHAHAHAHAHA, SO SINFUL!!!!

Anyway, I was looking through my itunes library to find songs that are related to 'Moon' but I only managed to find some. The minute I saw 'Can't Fight The Moonlight' by Leann Rimes, I knew that I would NEVER EVER put that song up since it is already so commonly heard in Singapore. Thus, I've settled for 'Who Painted The Moon Black' by Classic Celtic Songtress, Hayley Westenra :D


Who Painted The Moon Black

Did you see the shiny moon?
Turned into a black balloon
Just as you walked away from me

Did you see how hard I've tried?
Not to show the pain inside
Just as you walked away from me

Who painted the moon black?
Just when you passed your love back
Who painted the moon black?
Oh won't you, won't you come back?

It must have been the darkest night
Not even a star in sight
Just as you walked away from me, now

Who painted the moon black?
Just when you passed your love back
Who painted the moon black?
Oh won't you, won't you come back?

Who painted the moon black?
Just when you passed your love back
Who painted the moon black?
Oh won't you, won't you come back?
Who painted the moon?

Da da da...

Did you see the shiny moon?
Turned into a black balloon
Just as you walked away from me
______________________________________________________________________
Anyway, it was 2 weeks past the 8th Singapore Wushu Display 2009 and I realised I hadn't really blogged about it. Hence, I shall spent some time recounting the events which revolved round that event.

Rehearsals for the show began somewhere after NDP For some reason, instead of Saturday night, they decide to put in on a SUNDAY NIGHT INSTEAD??!! I seriously feel like quitting because rehearsals were on Sunday nights cause I have to book in. But luckily, for the next few consecutive weeks, I was required to book in only on Monday morning, though I did miss 1 or 2 rehearsals because I have to book in on Sunday night.

Anyway, the FIRST FULL RUN rehearsal which included the foreign exponents was held A DAY BEFORE THE ACTUAL EVENT (SO INEFFICIENT LA) on the 18th sep at Hong Wen School somewhere down Towner Road.

Anyway, below are some of the rehearsal footage:


OMG!! BOTH ARE DAMN CUTE LA!!! Plus they're only 5 YEARS OLD!!! Compared the their adult counterparts, they're SO MUCH MORE DEDICATED


See what I mean??? NONE OF THEM ARE TAKING IT SERIOUSLY!! I mean, I know this is a rehearsal, but HEY, SHOW SOME SPIRIT!!! Your juniors literally just put ALL OF YOU TO SHAME!!!! To think they're monks -_-


Pupils from Sino Wushu Training Centre. Most of them here will be the future members of Team Singapore while some already are, like Valerie Wee, the female Taiji Exponent near the end of the video.


Taiji exponent from China :D His actual performance was so much better :D


To my own surprise, this was MY FAVOURITE PERFORMANCE of the night instead of Taiji! I'm now a little wavered :P


Wudang Sect. Seriously, I'm sorry if I'm being insensitive( I AM!), but their BUNS REALLY TICKLED MY FUNNY BONE! I always thought that hairstyles like those would only appear on some wuxia film...WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. However comical their style is, you can't deny the grace and subtlety of their 八卦阵. Most of their group performances were VISUALLY STUNNING! Pity I didn't manage to record their actual performance the next day :(

Actual day:

Reached indoor stadium at 0900 the next morning. Wow, the last time I been to here was to watch Disney On Ice during my Pri school days...so that was like at least 8 years ago..... Can't help admiring the grandeur of the place seriously.....I mean, the space, the ambience and everything :D





SO BIG!!! :D



Take a pic first :D

My Coach! Ms Hiew Kwee Kee :D


This is the main instructor of Chen Style Taiji Association..... From the way he executes his moves during his demonstrations, he should really JUST RETIRE, and I ain't joking -_-


Please turn your attention to the top left hand corner....WAHAHAHAHAHA! I really didn't take this picture on purpose, it was just PURELY COINCIDENTAL!


ROWDY KIDS!! That lady at the back (their teacher in charge I supposed) kept shouting like some MAD OLD HAG in order to keep the children still.


The Shaolin Monks


Wudang Sect, I saw something REALLY INTERESTING amongst them :)


WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I really thought that the headphones were GODDAMN FUNNY, FREAKING OUT OF PLACE LA!!!


I really felt like taking this bag home


Ribbons for the ribbon cutting ceremony, I seriously don't find any reason for a ribbon cutting ceremony, it's not as if we're celebrating the official opening of Singapore Indoor Stadium


Rehearsal


The GONG!

Went to loiter around after the final rehearsal. Wanted to jio ben out for a lunch but he was tied up with some other stuff. oh well....guess I just have to find something to do in the mean time :D

Back to stadium! READY FOR THE SHOW!! :D




Sea of Bananas :P


My OVER ZEALOUS training mate. He wants to learn EVERYTHING, even those JUMPING MOVES that I do.....seriously, don't he think he's a lil' too old for those???


I still prefer my white costume :D


Somehow, I think they both are cute in someway, maybe because they're very chubby???


I really thought that their costumes were damn plain :(


Dinner........PATHETIC!!!!

The Cheering props!!



The crowd.......



gets bigger



AND BIGGER!! :D




And let the show Begin :D




The Ribbon cutting ceremony!


Look at the lions! It's Merlion-inspired! SO CUTE LA!!! :D

Yeo Yeeling and her BAD CAMERA SKILLS -_-



Part of the show :


Sino Wushu Training Centre


少林童子功!OMG, the english translation sounds DAMN WEIRD, Shaolin's Virgin Skill -_-


FINALLY!! They're showing DEDICATION & PASSION!


MY TURN!!! OMG OMG!! If you really watch closely, I DID FORGET MY MOVES at some point of time... STEP BY STEP!!! ARGH!!!!!


Swordplay by some pro


FREEFORM TAIJI!!! CURSE THE FOXTROTTERS WHO KEEP GETTING INTO MY CAMERA'S VIEW!!! CAN'T YOU FOXTROTTERS HOLD ON FOR AWHILE???!!! FREAKING IRRITATING YOU KNOW???!! AND FOR THOSE WHO WENT TO TOILET, GO HAVE YOUR BLADDERS REMOVED AND FIX AN INDIANA POUCH ON YOURSELF,
FOXTROTTERS!!!


Choreographed sparring, not too bad, though I've seen better ones :D


Another taiji video!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA, and the last video before my batt went flat :(



|Shi Hao| 11:16 AM|

------