I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Friday, October 23, 2009
LOOK AT THIS!!!


The Merlionster of Ben & Jerry's! SIX SCOOPS OF EVIL INDULGENCE @ $32.90, and I paid HALF OF IT!!! Nonetheless, I think it was really quite worth the money. Like how Luke Brandon said "Cost & Worth are very different things." (Actually, we initially wanted to go for the Vermonster which serves 20 SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM FOR $88!!! DIVINE SIN!!!!)

Few sec later...


A MINUTE & A HALF HAS GONE BY :D


*BURPS*


GRATIFYING!!!


______________________________________________________________________
Went to Bugis yesterday to get YQ's belated Bday present. Initially, the plan was to meet at Bugis at 1445. However, since the party involved were Cass and YH. I've already made ample mental preparation that the meeting time would be pushed to a later time. True enough, at 1400, I received an SMS from cass asking if it would be possible to shift the meeting time half an hour later as she was still having lunch with YH at Jurong Point at that point of time. Well, what can I do but agree?

*Fast Forward*

Linked up with them on the train at Clementi station....and here we begin our camming spree :D

Showcasing my new specs, YET AGAIN :D


I LOVE CANDID SHOTS!




My Cam pimping skills are seriously 愈拍愈佳! wahahahaha


I like heart shaped stuff, but not those CUTESEY IRRITATING type



She's taking this pic just to humour me :(



WAHAHAHAHA, Some say she looks like my GIRLFRIEND, some say she looks ELDER SISTER!!! I feel more towards the latter, sorry Cass, but your Auntie Image is FOREVER STUCK in my mind, WAHAHAHAHA!!!


WAHAHAHAHA!! I didn't expect the flash, hence this reaction :)


CAN YOU SEE THE BRUISE????

This is taken by me :)


The following are taken by Cass....



I told her to take random candid shots of us.....and ALL THAT SHE MANAGED TO PRODUCED are those above.... -_- she just doesn't have the RAW TALENT that I HAVE :P

Proceeded to a Zinc shop somewhere in Bugis Street. I was kinda surprised that Zinc would actually set up a shop there.

Looks like some tourist



Again, unexpected flash



Haha, decided to take some self shots since they're busy choosing bags for YQ and Cass for herself

Cass with her bag




See that extra hand in that picture?? It was the hand of the one of the sales assistant in Zinc. He just popped his hand SUDDENLY while I was taking cass' pic. Then he came and ask me if I manage to capture him on in the shot. When I replied 'no', he asked me (in a funny manner) why wasn't he captured in the shot. So he asked for that pic to be taken again and this time with him in the pic (Note: WE DON'T KNOW HIM AT ALL!!!). The following pic was the result.


WAHAHAHAHA, Cass was obviously disturbed after the pic was taken. She even asked me to photoshop that guy away from the pic. Actually I thought it was still okay bah, although he did took me by surprise too. I may be a cam pimp but I certainly would go to such an extent, especially when I don't know the people! MJ says he looks like Utt, which I think to a certain extent yeah, but an UGLIER version of Utt.


Talking about unlucky. YH's shoe FELL APART the moment she stepped into JP while she was on her way to meet cass for lunch. In the end, she bough a pair from Giovanna.


This doll looks FREAKING DEMONIC!!!!

Went the that Albert Market next to Bugis station after that so that YH could get her Ginkgo nuts and some other random stuff as instructed by her mom. Took some pics on the way there...



Haha, the above 2 pics look like 2 AUNTIES complaining about either the government or something they realised they don't like in the society


WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The background and the subject are just SO FITTING!! AUNTIE SPIRIT RULES!!!

Final Groupshot of the day:


On our way back home....


Act Cute pics :D



喜(Happiness)


怒(Anger)


哀(Sadness)


乐(Jubilation)


CLASSIC PICS OF THE DAY!!!


WAHAHAHAHAHA! Everyone agrees that Cass nostrils are HAIRIER THAN MINE!!!! :P



|Shi Hao| 9:01 PM|

------